Doctor in Geetanjali Medical Nutrition Clinic
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Geetanjali Medical Nutrition ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
WOW!! A Great experience.. with my weight loss never thought of losing so much weight with my eating habits. Overall i will recommend her to whoever wants to take the diet advice. she herself is so fit that I was easily drawn to her advice which has helped me a lot. I lost 10 kgs & i am pleased with her advice on diets as well as fitness.i had recommended her to my friends & they are also extremely satisfied with her. I would sincerely advise whoever is reading this to contact her for their benefit...
Hi I am very grateful to the Geetanjali and her team at kemp's corner branch as they helped me to lose 16 kgs in 13 weeks and very good waist line which helped me to wear my best of old clothes. They have not only guided me for weight loss, but also helped me in maintaining that weight loss now. Her FOOD REMINDER is a key of staying touch with my meals. Her Slim and Sleek program is a fantastic and her app really helped me to stay in touch with dieticians.
Paragi Dabholkar- My Words will be less to write about Dietician Geetanjali. What a intelligent honest and knowledgeable person. Apart from losing 13 Kg in 3 months, i have lost a lot from my waist line. Her FOOD REMINDERS on my Phone, Diet Kit and App was very helpful. Her Dietician Sunita was in constant touch with me. I am very happy with my weight loss and recommend to every one who really want to lose Weight.
My Words will be less to write about Dietician Geetanjali. What a intelligent honest and knowledgeable person. Apart from losing 13 Kg in 3 months, i have lost . Her FOOD REMINDERS on my Phone, Diet Kit and App was very helpful.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Geetanjali Ahuja Mengi to be sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
Ms. Geetanjali Ahuja Mengi provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you very much
Sleeping And Weight Loss
Wondering what sleeping has to do with weight loss!!!!! You might follow the best diet and have a great fitness regime and you follow them religiously. Yet you don’t see the results that are expected. Why???? Then, the answer is quite simple. You are not getting enough sleep.
1. Science behind sleeping: If you are not getting a good sleep, your body cooks up a perfect recipe for weight gain. Insufficient sleep affects the release of hunger hormones gherlin and leptin. Gherlin signals hunger to the brain whereas leptin signals fullness to the brain. In short, the brain releases more Gherlin and less leptin thereby increasing your appetite.
2. Increase in stress levels: Poor sleep also leads to release of stress hormone Cortisol which results in increase in stress levels.
3. Hate to hit the gym: Think of a day when you haven’t slept well. What do you feel? Firstly, you will feel exhausted and feel so tired that you won’t be able to move your feet and hitting your gym or doing any physical activity will be the last thing in the world you will do. It’s a simple maths, no calories burnt so no loss in weight.
4. Decision making: Yes, sleep does affect your decision making be it a simple one or a complex one. Poor sleep will make your day dull and you will feel as though you are drunk. You won’t be able to say no to the extra servings, you won’t feel like hitting the gym. You will choose high calorie food despite knowing that you aren’t supposed to have it.
5. Insulin levels: Poor sleep makes your body cells resistant to insulin. Insulin is a hormone that converts the sugars in your blood to energy. If your cells are insulin resistant then your blood will have higher sugar levels and the body responds to this situation by producing more insulin which makes you feel hungry and the body stores more calories as fat. The worst part is not only you will gain weight but you are more likely to get type 2 diabetes.
Dahi or Curd is a staple food that goes with every Indian meal. It is fermented milk through the process of pasteurization. The dahi is served in different variations like lassi, buttermilk,chaas and many more. It is also used as an ingredient in cooking delicious North Indian and South Indian delicacies.
The Dahi offers many health benefits for the human body:
1. Digestive properties:
Including curd or dahi in your daily diet leads to the robust digestive system as it a Probiotic food(food that contains live bacteria). It enhances the digestive activity of the stomach, treats digestive disorders and soothes an upset stomach.
2. It is the perfect food for lactose intolerants:
Milk is perceived as the ideal food for growth and immunity for the human body, yet some people are born with the condition of being lactose intolerant(not able to digest milk). This condition prevents them from consuming milk or dairy products as their body is unable to handle the milk protein. So is not the case with curd as it is fermented.
3. Immunity booster:
Curd contains live bacteria and also produces Vitamin K, and they stimulate the growth of B and T lymphocytes which are the essential base for immunity in the human body. It also protects the stomach and intestinal tract from harmful infections and aids their effective functioning.
4. Beauty treatment:
Dahi has a moisturizing effect on skin, and it also heals dry skin naturally. The dahi is known for maintaining the efficiency of the gastrointestinal tract which leads to healthy skin. One can also use dahi in face packs for the cool and repairing effect it has on the skin. Combining curd with turmeric and aloe vera can help clear the skin from blemishes and other skin problems.
5. Reduces high blood pressure:
The curd is an excellent source of Vitamin D, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and other micro nutrients. Curd stops the formation of cholesterol in the arterial region thereby preventing hypertension and high blood pressure in the body. It also helps in prevention of cardiac diseases.
These are some of the benefits of curd that help us to prevent many diseases in our fast-paced life. Include and consume this wholesome dahi in your daily diet and enjoy a healthy life.
Tips to lose belly fat
Belly fat is one of most commonly faced problems by men and women everywhere. Belly fat gain doesn’t happen overnight and is often the result of irregular eating and exercising habits, junk food, and many more reasons. Losing the accumulated belly fat is the most challenging thing for a person. However, by following a strict regimen can help in losing the belly fat.
Here are some of the tips for losing the belly fat :
Ω Be on the run. Exercising is an excellent and healthy way to lose belly fat. If you are averse to running, then you can try power walking. Jogging for at least half hour every day is a great way to lose body fat and tone your body.
Ω Yoga is also one of the best ways to trim belly fat. Yoga helps in stretching and strengthening the muscles. Even the simple breathing exercises like pranayama, kabalapathi can help in sculpting your belly and body.
Ω Have the right amount of sleep. A human body needs 8 hours of sound sleep for it to rejuvenate itself after a stressful day. Having an irregular sleep cycle, a sleep cycle of 5 or 6 hours or sleeping in late on weekends will accelerate the formation of belly fat. So, it is always better to have a restful and correct sleep cycle.
Ω Increase your fiber intake. Fiber has the ability to cut down the visceral fat or belly fat. Having Roti instead of rice is better option to lower your belly fat.
Ω Avoid sugar and other artificial sweeteners in your drinks and beverages. Excess sugar leads to more production of fructose which then leads to accumulation of belly fat. One should also mind, that this is not applicable in the case of fruits as they contain natural sugar.These are just some of the tips that will help you cut down your belly fat in a healthy and organic way.
Having a healthy body is the perfect way to have a great lifestyle.