Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr.Tara Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
What is betel nut?
- Betel nut is the seed of a type of palm tree.
- It has a long history of being the being chewed for its mood-enhancing effects in many parts of Asia and the Pacific.
- Modern research shows many health risks associated with its use, including oral cancer, an incurable jaw disorder, and reproductive issues.
A deep red or purple smile is a common sight in many parts of Asia and the Pacific.
But what’s behind it?This red residue is the telltale sign of the betel nut, which is chewed by millions of people across the globe. In its most basic form, betel nut is a seed of the Areca catechu, a type of palm tree. It’s commonly chewed after being ground up or sliced and wrapped in leaves of the Piper betel vine that have been coated with lime. This is known as a betel quid. Tobacco or flavorful spices may also be added.
History of a habit
Betel nut has a long history in South and Southeast Asia and the Pacific Basin. In Guam and other Pacific islands, its use can be traced back as far as 2,000 years. A habit passed down through generations, chewing betel nut is a time-honored custom for 10–20 percent of the world’s population. Today, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that around 600 million people use some form of betel nut. It is one of the most popular psychoactive substances in the world, in fourth place after nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine. But while betel nut is an important cultural and social tradition in many countries, growing evidence points to serious health effects from regular use.
Oral cancer and other dangers
A study reports that betel nut users are at a higher risk for oral submucous fibrosis. This incurable condition can cause stiffness in the mouth and eventually the loss of jaw movement. Regular chewing of betel nut can also cause gum irritation and tooth decay. Teeth may become permanently stained deep red or even black.Betel nut may interact with other drugs or herbal supplements. It could cause toxic reactions in the body or reduce the effects of medications.
Medical conditions associated with betel nut use with tobacco:
- oral submucous fibrosis
- oral cancer
- reproductive issues, including low birth weight in newborns
Hi doctor, I am severely suffering from premature ejaculation, now I am going to marry soon. My masturbation time is 3-4 seconds, I have been taking medicine last 8 months but no improvement. I visited also renown ayurveda doctors in Delhi but no permanently recovered, is it curable, a lot of website showing it is not curable use cream or spray. This is not permanent solution, what do I think ,root cause is different ,last 8 months I have taken so many medicines please suggest me how can I recover. I am in tense to think about marriage.
Navratri diet plan
- Breakfast: dryfruit milk shake (take 4-5 almonds n 2 anjeer cut it n boil it with around 50 ml milk till soft, allow it to cool and grind it, pour 200 ml milk more, allow it to cool n drink it)
- Mini meal: some fruits and makhana
- Lunch: rajgira roti n subzi with curd or chhah
- Around 5 pm: one green tea with some peanuts
- Dinner: kuttu or rajgira roti n lauki subzi or you can have fruit juice or milk with dry fruits
- Before leaving for garba: provita power mix or one handful of dryfuits ll help you to sustain long during your garba.
- Wish you all a joyful navratri!
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. And these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
Concerted efforts to inculcate healthy lifestyle habits can help prevent life-long lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart ailments among many. A healthy lifestyle can help manage an already existing condition well too! So inculcating a few healthy lifestyle tips can go a long way in improving your overall health and mental well-being.
What is Vertigo and what causes it?
Vertigo is a sensation or feeling of spinning around and losing one’s balance even though there is no movement in you or environment.
What causes vertigo?
If the vertigo is caused by problems in the brain or central nervous system it is referred as central vertigo and if the vertigo is caused by problems in inner ear, then it is termed as a peripheral vertigo.
The labyrinth of the inner ear has tiny organs that allow messages to be sent to the brain in response to gravity. By intimating our brains about the movement from the vertical position, we are able to maintain balance or equilibrium. Disturbance to this system therefore produces vertigo that can be created by inflammation among other causes.
The inflammation can be observed in the following conditions -
This is inflammation of labyrinth and vestibular nerve (the nerve that is responsible for encoding the body’s motion and position)
This is due to inflammation of the vestibular nerve.
It is a disorder of the inner ear that is characterized by episodes of vertigo, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and fullness in the ear. The cause of Meniere’s disease is unclear but likely involves both genetic and environmental factors. A number of theories exist for why it occurs including constrictions in blood vessels, viral infections, and autoimmune reactions.
Patients having slight degeneration of the cervical spine and presence of osteophytes also have a tendency to develop Vertigo.
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo(BPPV):
(BPPV) is the thought to be caused by a disturbance in the otolith particles. Otolith particles are the crystals of calcium carbonate presnt in the inner ear fluid that pull on sensory hair cells during movement and so stimulate the vestibular nerve to send positional information to the brain. In people with BPPV, endolymph fluid continues to move even after normal head movement has stopped.
BPPV vertigo can also be caused by
- A head injury
- Reduced blood flow in a certain area of the brain
- An episode of labyrinthitis
- Ear surgery
- Prolonged bed rest.
Central vertigo occurs by following causes -
- When there is disturbance to the part of the brain (brainstem and cerebellum) that deals with interaction between the senses of vision and balance and,
- Sensory messages to and from the thalamus.
- Migraine headache
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Multiple sclerosis: The inability to move the eyes to the midline toward the nose.
- Acoustic neuroma: Vertigo causing one sided ringing in the ear and hearing loss.
Symptoms of Vertigo:
Vertigo is normally caused by a change in the position of the head. The following symptoms may be experienced by the people, who are suffering from Vertigo
- Feeling nauseated
- Pulled to one direction
- Ringing in the ears or hearing loss
- Abnormal or jerking eye movements (nystagmus)
Treatment for vertigo:
Treatment for vertigo depends upon the type and severity of the problem. Avoiding consumption of substances that can affect circulation, including caffeine, tobacco, or alcohol, drinking plenty of fluids.
Consumption of lavender and vitamin-D rich food.
Physiotherapy exercises include head and body movements done while sitting on bed (It is better to take guidance of physiotherapists for better and fast relief.)
Medications or treatment can be taken only after doctor’s consultation. Homeopathic treatment is fast and the relief will be long lasting. In most of the cases homeopathic medicines cured the disease without surgeries and side effects when conventional medical system suggested surgery.
Common remedies for Vertigo :
1. CONIUM MACULATUM - Conium is an excellent remedy for the treatment of vertigo with difficult gait, trembling, sudden loss of strength while walking. People complain about vertigo when lying down and turning over in bed. Slight noise or conversation of others or even shaking the head slighlty produces vertigo.
2. COCCULUS INDICUS - Vertigo accompanied by nausea during travelling can be very effectively treated with this Homeopathic medicine. Cocculus gives very good results when the Vertigo is accompanied by nausea.
3. BELLADONNA - Severe throbbing of the head associated with vertigo. Patient feels that he is falling to left side or backwards. It is also effective in patients with Cervical Spondylosis.
4. CALCAREA FLUORICA - Best remedy for treatment of Vertigo due to Cervical Spondylosis where bony tissue is involved.
I feel dryness and itching near my testicle bags and inner thigh area, what should I do? Kindly tell me please My age is 34.
I can't sleep in night now. I'm stressed. A lot of problem coming into my life. If I sleep in 12 am then after 30 to 40 minute automatically am wake up from sleep. I want to stay in sleep at night. please suggest me a sleeping meds. My ages is 20. Sex- F.
- Pain from a root canal is usually mild.
- In most cases you should be able to manage it with over-the-counter pain medications, like ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or acetaminophen (Tylenol).
A root canal is a major procedure, so pain after a root canal is normal. A root canal involves deep cleaning inside the canals (the inner chamber of the root) of your tooth, which can in turn irritate surrounding nerves and gums.
The pain shouldn’t last forever. In fact, a root canal is meant to help you avoid pain related to a decaying or fractured tooth. It’s normal to experience mild to moderate pain for a few days after a root canal. Any pain beyond this point may warrant additional cleaning of the canals or other procedures.
Initial recovery period
In the past, root canals were extremely painful. This is one reason why people sometimes avoided such procedures. Dentists now have pain-relieving measures that can be used to reduce the amount of pain you experience during the procedure.
Before the process begins, dentist will apply a local anesthetic that minimizes pain. You might still feel pressure during the cleaning, but you shouldn’t be in pain during the actual procedure.
As the local anesthetic wears off after the root canal, you might experience mild pain and sensitivity. This is related to the cleaning process. During the cleaning process, your dentist makes a small opening in the crown of the tooth and cleans out diseased pulp inside the pulp chamber of the tooth. While uncomfortable, any pain and sensitivity following a root canal should only last a few days.
Since the pain experienced after a root canal is usually mild, you’ll likely only need over-the-counter pain medications for relief.
You should also avoid chewing hard foods immediately following the root canal, as this can induce more pain.
When to seek help
Root canal pain should decrease over time. If you still experience pain or swelling, you should see your dentist. Most people need one to two sessions for a root canal to be successful. In severe cases, you may need more cleaning sessions.
Recurring pain could be an indicator of this.Your symptoms should ease up if you’re taking any over-the-counter pain medications. If they don’t, your doctor may recommend prescription-strength ibuprofen or narcotic pain relievers. These are only taken on a temporary basis.
Once your tooth is completely treated, your dentist may put a crown on top of it. These can be made of metal, porcelain, or gold. The idea here is to prevent future damage to an already delicate tooth. Sometimes pain is a temporary side effect as you get used to a newly placed crown.
Pain beyond a root canal should be addressed with your dentist. Beyond taking medications temporarily, there are other things you can do to manage pain from a root canal.
Taking care of your teeth is a must, and you should avoid hard and crunchy foods until your pain improves. Quitting smoking can also help.
Men often take pride in their personal wellness and fitness levels, but surprisingly, many of them overlook one of the most important aspects of their wellbeing -- manhood health! Believe it or not, caring for the manhood can promote self-confidence, as well as a satisfying and fulfilling intimate life; and on the other hand, when male organ health suffers, it can be an indicator of other systemic problems that require attention.
While caring for the manhood is not especially difficult, it does require foresight and care. Here are a few things that are bad for the health of men's most intimate area, as well as some strategies for self-care:
According to medical research, diabetes - a disease that affects many men -- can cause male dysfunction. As most men are aware, diabetes is a condition that affects the body's ability to process blood sugar, and it can cause a wide range of other health concerns. In terms of bedroom function, diabetes can affect the hormone and nerve responses that lead to a hardon. It is also linked to a condition known as diabetic neuropathy, in which the nerves in the fingers, toes, and yes - the manhood - are compromised. This can lead to tingling, pain and even loss of sensation, which has an obvious effect on a man's ability to enjoy any sensual contact.
To avoid these concerns, men who have type 2 diabetes or are at risk for the disease should take special care in terms of watching out for blood sugar, keeping body weight at an appropriate level, and paying attention to good nutrition - all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
- Smoking isn't just bad for the lungs - it's also bad for the manhood. Research has shown that smoking cigarettes can play a major factor in developing male dysfunction. The reason is clear: smoking wreaks havoc on the blood vessels, and those same blood vessels are responsible for delivering blood to the manhood. As the popular website Healthline notes:
- The risk of smoking to your [sensual] health is specifically due to the effects of cigarette chemicals on the blood vessels in the manhood. Tumescence results when the arteries in the manhood expand and fill with blood after receiving signals from nerves in the manhood. The nerves are responding to sensual signals from the brain. Even if the nervous system is operating at full strength, tumescence might not be physically possible if the blood vessels are unhealthy due to smoking.
- As if this loss of function were not bad news enough, it gets even worse: loss of blood flow to the manhood can result in atrophy of the male organ tissue, which can cause the member to shrink by as much as an inch.
- Piercings and other body modifications are more popular than ever, and even pudendal piercings are now fairly common. But men who decide to pierce the manhood should be extremely careful and should have the procedure carried out by a reputable professional. The Mayo Clinic explains that depending on where a piercing is placed, nerve damage may result, impacting sensitivity and the ability to become stimulated.
- Furthermore, piercings that are not meticulously kept clean can cause bacterial and urinary tract infections (UTIs). Therefore, piercings should be kept clean and sanitary at all times. Good personal hygiene habits are key.
- When it comes to hygiene, keeping it simple is best. The area should be washed with warm water and a gentle cleanser; and for a new piercing, a mild solution of sea salt and lukewarm water can help cleanse and remove bacteria.
Protecting the Manhood
In addition to monitoring blood sugar and body weight, quitting smoking, and exercising general male organ care and hygiene, men can protect against a variety of common issues by daily application of a top quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient crème containing vitamins, amino acids and natural emollients can soothe dry, stressed skin; protect against daily wear and tear; control odors; and preserve or even restore sensation in this delicate area.
A painful penis injury is just about every guy's worst nightmare, and one of the primary motivating factors for keeping a close eye on one's penis health. Although many men know about the rare but painful penis fracture, very few are aware that damage to the suspensory ligament of the penis can also be a cause for serious pain and discomfort - as well as an impediment to positive erectile function.
The suspensory ligament
The name "suspensory ligament" is a mouthful, which may be one reason most non-physicians are not familiar with it. A ligament is fibrous connective tissue that generally connects one bone to another. Ligaments are found throughout the body, including in the pelvis. The suspensory ligament is basically what connects the penis to the left and right pubic bones. It also plays a big role in providing maximum support for the penis when it is erect, helping it to stretch up and out as the blood flows in and fills up the penis during times of sexual excitement.
- It's easy to see the important role that the suspensory ligament plays in proper penis functioning and why it is important to avoid injury to this connective tissue. Fortunately, damage to the suspensory ligament is not an everyday occurrence in humans. (Interestingly, it does happen rather more frequently in animals, especially horses.)
- The most common cause of a problem with the suspensory ligament is trauma to the penis, especially if it occurs when the organ is engorged. For example, if the erect penis is pushed down hard, it may cause the ligament to tear, either partially or fully. This can cause a significant degree of pain in the moment, and lingering lesser amounts of pain. The pain is likely to increase during periods of excitement. Because of the role that the ligament plays in supporting erection, it also means that a man's erection may not be as full or as intense as is normal.
- This "pushing down" on the erect penis may occur when a partner accidentally handles the penis incorrectly, or if a man is thrusting during intercourse at an incorrect angle. Sometimes this can occur during sleep, when a man is experiencing an erection and rolls over on it. It can also be the result of an object, such as a baseball, hitting the erect penis with great force.
- If a man sustains a penis injury, he should contact a doctor as soon as possible; seeing a urologist is generally a better first step than seeing a general practitioner, who is likely to recommend a visit to a urologist anyway.
- If the damage to the suspensory ligament is minor - meaning, the ligament has been strained but not actually torn or detached - the doctor is likely to recommend pain relievers, application of soothing compresses and rest. However, in cases in which there is tearing or detachment, surgery is often recommended. Ligaments do not have the same propensity to heal naturally as many other parts of the body, and so "re-sewing" the suspensory ligament is often necessary in order to correct the penis injury.
- Treating damage to the suspensory ligament, or any type of penis injury, is easier if the manhood is already in its best possible health. Regular use of a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help in this area. Vitamin C is well known for its role in collagen production and the resulting penile tissue firmness, so most men will wisely gravitate toward a crème that includes this all-important vitamin. Since trauma can also result in de-sensitization of the penis, a crème that also contains acetyl L carnitine is recommended. Why? Because acetyl L carnitine is neuroprotective; it helps prevent peripheral nerve damage to the penis due to rough handling, thereby protecting the degree of pleasurable sensitivity which men associate with the penis.
Suffering from acidity past one week sometimes heartburn or stomach cramps having homeo medicine for this any suggestion.
1. Eases stress
- Epsom salt can help you calm down when you are feeling stressed. Stress drains the body of magnesium and increases adrenaline levels.
- Magnesium plays an important role in the release and uptake of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical in the brain. This creates a feeling of well-being and relaxation while also reducing anxiety, irritability, insomnia and abnormal heart rhythms.
- Add 1 cup of epsom salt to warm bath water.
- Soak in it for 20 minutes to feel more relaxed and sleep better.
- Take an epsom salt bath about 3 times a week to enjoy a stress-free life.
2. Aids detoxification
- Epsom salt can assist in eliminating toxins from the body. The magnesium in epsom salt is required for detoxifying cells. It also helps detox the body of environmental contaminants that can potentially cause ill health.
- To enjoy a relaxing detox bath, stir in 1 to 2 cups of epson salt in a bathtub filled with warm water and soak in it for 10 to 15 minutes, 2 or 3 times a week.
3. Relieves muscle cramps
- Epsom salt can help treat muscle cramps and relieve sore muscles after workouts. Magnesium effectively eases pain and reduces inflammation. This in turn promotes muscle relaxation and healing.
- Make a thick paste of epsom salt and hot water. Apply it on the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes to get soothing comfort.
- Another option is to soak your body in a tub of warm water with 1 cup of epsom salt for at least 20 minutes.
- Your muscle cramps will likely heal after one application or bath. If needed, repeat the process the next day.
4. Eases aches & pains
- Epsom salt can help alleviate symptoms like pain, swelling and inflammation. Magnesium helps regulate the ph levels in the body.
- This in turn reduces stiffness, inflammation and pain associated with any form of arthritis, including gout. It helps in bone mineralization as well. Plus, epsom salt promotes nerve functionality and soothes nerve pain.
- Add 2 tablespoons of epsom salt to hot water.
- Soak the aching body parts in it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do this up to 3 times each week.
5. Adds volume to hair
- Epsom salt is also healthy for your hair. It can add body to your hair, remove excess oil from your scalp and keep your scalp healthy. Plus, it can remove the buildup of hair products on the scalp that cause problems like thinning hair, hair loss and oily hair. Also, the minerals in epsom salt help repair and strengthen damaged hair.
- To make a volumizing hair mask, mix equal parts of a warm deep conditioner and epsom salt. Apply it on your slightly damp hair. Leave it in for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water. Use this hair treatment once a week only.
- If you have oily hair, add a little bit of epsom salt to your shampoo and wash your hair as usual. Do it 2 times a week only.
6. Exfoliates skin
- For healthy and smooth skin, it is essential to exfoliate properly once or twice week. This helps get rid of dead skin cells and remove oil from skin pores that can cause itchiness, pimples, blackheads and other common skin problems.
- You can simply rub a handful of epsom salt over damp skin to remove dead skin cells, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Another option is to mix a handful of epsom salt with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and rub it all over your wet skin to exfoliate. Rinse thoroughly.
- Use either of these treatments on a weekly basis to make your skin healthy, smooth and soft.
7. Treats sunburn
- Epsom salt is very soothing for sunburned skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties alleviate mild sunburn irritation like itchiness and pain. It can even help maintain an even skin tone.
- To treat sunburned hands and legs, mix 2 tablespoons of epsom salt in 1 cup of water and store it in a spray bottle. Spray it on the affected area. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then take a bath. Do this several times a week to notice improvement.
- Another option is to fill a bathtub with lukewarm water and mix in 1 cup of epsom salt, stirring thoroughly so the salt crystals dissolve properly. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil and soak in the water for 20 minutes.
8. Alleviates foot problems
- Be it athlete’s foot, foot odor, dry foot, pain or any other foot problems, epsom salt can be used to treat these issues. Also, its natural exfoliating properties will help soften rough and callused skin on your feet.
- To get rid of foot odor or relieve symptoms of athlete’s foot, add ½ cup of epsom salt to a foot tub filled with warm water. Soak your feet in it for 10 minutes once daily until the problem is resolved.
- To treat toenail fungus, soak the affected toes in hot water mixed with a handful of epsom salt 3 times a day until you get rid of the problem.
9. Improves heart health
- Epsom salt also improves heart health. The magnesium helps maintain a normal heart rhythm and healthy arteries. When the arteries are healthy, there is less risk of blood clots, plaque buildup and damage to arterial walls.
- Also, epsom salt improves blood circulation, which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease and strokes.
- Enjoy an epsom salt bath 3 times a week to improve your cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of heart attack.
10. Improves digestion
- Epsom salt assists in the elimination of harmful toxins and waste products from the body and the digestive system. It also works as a laxative to soften stools, making them easier to pass, and can be used to treat constipation.
- Dissolve 1 or 2 teaspoons of epsom salt in 1 cup of warm water and drink it on an empty stomach once a day. When taken internally, epsom salt can cause some side effects, including gastrointestinal irritation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. Consult your doctor before taking epsom salt. Do not take it longer than 1 week.
- Also, soaking in an epsom salt bath helps reduce water retention and tummy bloating.
- Prevents Diabetes: A single serving of onions contains 27% of your biotin DRI. Biotin has many positive impacts on your health, one of which is combating symptoms associated with type 2 diabetes. Early research suggests that a combination of biotin and chromium might help regulate blood sugar and even decrease insulin resistance.
- Healthy Skin: Biotin is also important in maintaining healthy skin. It is used to treat brittle nails, prevent hair loss (although research is still ongoing as to its effectiveness in this regard) and maintain skin health.
- Improved Immunity: Onions contain both vitamin C and photochemical that increases the effectiveness of vitamin C in your body. What does that mean? A healthier, more effective immune system, that’s what.
- Prevents Cancer: Quercetin is more than just a funny looking word. It’s also a plant flavonoid (another funny word that means plant pigment) that possesses potent antioxidants, which fight against cancer-causing free radicals. Free radicals are chemical compounds that damage cell membranes and cause cell death. Onions are rich in quercetin and thus are a powerful weapon in the war against cancer.
- Relieves Stress: Quercetin doesn’t stop there. It also helps protect your body against stress. When you are stressed out your body produces cortical. While cortisol is totally normal, too much of it can damage muscle tissue and cause protein breakdown in the body. That’s where quercetin-rich onions come in. During times of prolonged stress, quercetin suppresses enzyme required for cortisol release. Next time you have a stressful deadline to meet at work, bring along a few raw onions to snack on!
- Lowers Cholesterol: Raw onion also promotes production of HDL which is the good cholesterol that you need to stay healthy.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Onions have anti-inflammatory properties help those who suffer from joint pain and arthritis. But the benefits of betalain is not limited to those with swollen joints; all disease is rooted in chronic inflammation, and, therefore, everyone should seek out foods with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: The sulfur in onions acts as a natural blood thinner and it prevents blood platelets from collecting. This is good for lowering blood pressure and preventing risk of heart attack or stroke, because you are more susceptible if blood platelets clog up. And remember quercetin? Of course you do. Well it also helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries which is also good for preventing heart attack and stroke.
- Digestion: Onions are high in fiber, which is good for maintaining a healthy and regular digestive system. Fiber prevents digestive pain and breaks down food can keep it moving.
Bone Density: Onions bolster bone density for older women. One study found that menopausal women who incorporated onions into their diet had a 20% lower risk of health disease.
My wife are 8 months pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room with doctor Because my wife have some problems I can't leave alone at this time It is possible that I can live with her at any type delivery like surgical or normal in the delivery room Can I get this facility there in your hospital Can you allow me in delivery room.
Sir my age is 31 weight is 62 height is 5.4 one month before August 14th I go to hospital doctor said there is hypertension 170 by 110 give me medicines for BP after one week also it is not controlled 150 by 90 150 by 100 but in blood test all are normal but he did not test cholesterol after 15 days I go to another doctor identify it is cholesterol problem heat test the cholesterol by blood. Total cholesterol is 246 HDL is 37 triglycerides is 215 LDL cholesterol is 166 he gave me cholesterol tablet 10 mg in the night everyday then my BP is 130 by 90 140 by 80 then comes to 120 by 80. Sir I will continuously take BP tablets even if it is normal and cholesterol tablets sir please guide me.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but in most cases, a satisfied penis equals a happy man - and oral sex is one surefire way to make that happen. There are numerous sex tips available for women that can help them to become more proficient at the art of fellatio. But a pleasurable oral sex experience is a two-way street; there are things a guy can do to make it more enjoyable for his partner, as well -- and therefore increase the likelihood of repeat performances. Tending to his penis health is one of the more obvious oral sex tips, but it doesn't stop there.
Think a little
- What can a man do to make oral sex more pleasant for the person doing him this tremendous favor? To answer that question, it helps for a man to imagine himself in the position of performing fellatio and to think about the things that would give him pause. That's hard for some guys to do, but if they make the effort, their list of oral sex tips might include the following:
- Be clean. This is obvious and fairly easy. Every guy has had the experience of removing his clothes at the end of a day and becoming aware of how much his package reeks. All the sweat that accumulates during the day can produce an odor that a guy can smell from several feet away - so imagine what it might smell like when the face is placed directly against it. The odor is off-putting enough, but sometimes there's dirt, grime, dried semen, and other physical manifestations as well - and that's before even considering the possibility of smegma. A man needs to be sure to clean his penis regularly; if oral sex is on the table, he should excuse himself and do a quick clean-up near to the time that the experience may begin.
- Consider shaving. Manscaping is more popular now than ever, but that doesn't mean that it is the norm. A few quick glances in the locker room is enough to prove that most men still prefer to let their bushes grow wild and free. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course, and whether a man shaves his pubic hair is a totally personal choice. However, most people who are on the performing end of fellatio agree that getting hair stuck in their teeth or in their throat is not something they look forward to. Men who are interested in increasing their oral sex opportunities may want to consider shaving - either de-nuding the entire package (balls, penis, crotch) or just the thick bush. Some men compromise and do a close trim, rather than shaving down to the skin. And some are able to enlist their partner's aid in the shaving process, which can be highly erotic on its own.
- Give a warning. Some people don't want to swallow, so it's only polite to give a warning when ejaculation is imminent.
- Watch the diet. The flavor of one's semen is affected by the foods one consumes. A diet that's heavy on certain foods (asparagus, garlic, red meat, strong spices, dairy, broccoli and fried foods among them) produces semen with an acrid, bitter taste. Sweeter foods, such as cinnamon and peppermint, as well as parsley, make semen more palatable.
No list of oral sex tips would be complete without re-emphasizing that an orally-satisfied penis needs to be a healthy one. Using a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) helps to ensure that any potential oral sex providers won't worry about the health of the item headed for their mouth. Definitely make sure that the chosen crème contains vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which fight stubborn penis odor. Since a penis that is free of dry skin and cracks is more appealing, look for a crème with powerful moisturizing abilities; one with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) is best in this area.