Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
Wow! No jargon and simply suggestion by sumaiya petiwala ma'am , an ordinary person can understand it. Thank you ma'am
hello every one ravikanth krishna i want to share my wonder full experience of mine DR sumaiya mam helped me to plan a perfect diet plan for me i really appreciate the on the response from her i strongly recommend her to others and this called experts i respect her field
Thanks mam for replying and giving valuable suggestion.
I want increase my weight. What ever I eat. My weight us not increasing I want increase. I have smoking habit.
Top 5 tips to lose weight as fast as possible:
1. Drink more water. One study shows that drinking water half an hour before meals helps you eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight. It can also boost metabolism slightly.
2. Eat a high-protein breakfast. Studies show that people who replace a grain-based breakfast with high-protein foods like eggs, chicken etc without added oil\fat feel full for the next 36 hours and lose up to 65% more weight.
3. Eat viscous fiber. Viscous fiber supplements like glucomannan can help you lose weight, especially around the belly area.
4. Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
5. Sleep better. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain and obesity, taking care of your sleep is important.
The weight loss and weight gain industry is not regulated in India. It is up to you to choose a safe and trustworthy weight management program. Here are some "red flags" that may tell you that a program does not meet your health needs:
- Promises fast weight-loss (more than one kilogram (two pounds) per week).
- Recommends a very low calorie diet plan (below 800 calories) per day) without medical supervision.
- Tries to make you dependent on their company by selling you products such as foods or supplements rather than teaching you how to make good choices from regular grocery store food.
- Does not encourage long term realistic lifestyle changes, including regular exercise and a healthy diet that suits your lifestyle and health.
- Employs salespeople who act as "counselors", but are only trained on the program and the company’s products and not on healthy approaches to help you change your behaviour to help you lose weight.
- Requires you to sign a long term, expensive contract.
- Pressures you to sign up right away by offering a "special price".
- Does not tell you about risks that may go along with weight loss or their specific program (for example: if you have diabetes and take prescription medication, it may affect you differently after you lose weight).
- Promotes weight loss aids like starch blockers, fat-burners, herbs, supplements or amino acids that have not been scientifically proven to have any health benefits. Talk to a dietitian or other health professional to find out this information.
- Does not offer support or follow-up to help you lose weight and keep it off.
In general, if it sounds too good or too easy to be true, it probably is.
So dont wait start keeping a food diary and revert back with me for any help!