Doctor in DR SUBODH MEHTA MEDICAL CENTER
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for DR SUBODH MEHTA MEDICAL CENTERYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor! I moved to New Delhi city 1 year ago and I have been facing serious dandruff problems from past 8 months. I clean my hair on every alternate day but I am not able to get rid of it. Please suggest a solution to terminally get rid of this dandruff problem. Also please suggest what else can be done?
Hi Sir, due to pollution problem When I spit, there is a slight bleed out of it. Please advice what is this?
What is the best solution for pimples Am just 16 years old but my pimples are troubling me a lot. Please suggest me.
I'm 20 years old and I have white head like growth on my left cheek. It's have been here for about 4 years now and doesn't seem to go even after using medicines that a doc have me. I was given glycomet and a skin cream.
I am 18 years old (female) and I have bowel problem. I get a pain or a cramp in my stomach and then I run to the washroom. But I have to give loads of pressure like as in constipation, but the stool is irregular and mucus type loose motion.
Hi, I have acne marks and pigmentation on nose and cheeks so could you please suggest me good cream for acne marks and pigmentation. I am using brite lite but I can’t see any such difference.
The fever itself isn’t a disease but a symptom of a disease. It is generally caused when the immune system heats itself to fight the infections that enter our body. One of the most common reasons a person catches a fever is due to Influenza or the common cold.
Though fever is a common symptom, it can aggravate very quickly if not taken care of properly. This article will educate patients how to take care of themselves if they have a fever. The first and foremost step of taking care is to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis.
Upon a proper diagnosis, one can determine the kind of fever they are having. If someone has a fever due to diseases like Malaria then the course of action will be quite different. However, following are the common steps for most of the fevers:
● The first step is to keep a proper check of the temperature every 2 hours. For that, it is advisable to keep a thermometer handy. For better accuracy, it is better to carry a digital one.
● The next step is to keep the patient hydrated as fever usually leads to loss of appetite. This can cause dehydration and loss of nutrients.
● Drinking water isn’t enough to battle dehydration, which is why the patient will need to take the ORS solution every 15 minutes.
● If the temperature rises, one should soak a cloth in cool water and put it on the forehead for a few minutes.
● If the temperature keeps rising, the patient should take Paracetamol only.
● Get a blood check by calling a local pathology technician and subsequently send the report to the doctor to get a proper diagnosis.
Don'ts: While Having a Fever
● Don’t take an Antibiotic unless the doctor prescribes it.
● The fever may cause temporary body pain and stiffness; don’t take Ibuprofen and other painkillers to get rid of it.
● Don’t take any kind of NSAIDS without doctor’s supervision.
● Don’t take any kind of dairy products or junk food.
● Don’t starve because of the loss of appetite.
● Don’t agitate by doing any kind of household work or exercise.
● Don’t sleep with the air conditioning on.
● Avoid drinking and smoking while having a fever.
● If the doctor prescribed antibiotics, don’t quit halfway. It is important that one must complete the course of antibiotics.
● Don’t take a bath while having a fever; it is better to clean the body with a soaked cloth or sponge.
Though fever is a fairly common disease, the treatment can go haywire if the usage of certain medicines isn’t done properly. Following the above instructions will help to take care of when someone has a fever and will help to get better. However, if the fever isn’t going down after 2-3 days, one should see a doctor immediately.
aAcne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face.
Oral sex is the sexual activity in which the mouth and tongue of one partner stimulates the genitals of the other partner. Oral sex is supposed to be pleasurable and fun for both the partners. However, you must keep in mind that HIV and sexually transmitted diseases may spread through oral sex; so consider using a condom. Also, it is not compulsory for you to let him ejaculate in your mouth.
Mentioned below are a few ways you can blow your partner's mind in bed without even having sexual intercourse:
1. Take Control
While giving a blow job is fun, exploratory and playful, it is also very empowering. You are in charge and in control of his pleasure. Before taking him in your mouth, touch him sensually and spread some flavored lube on his shaft that is safe to consume.
2. Let Yourself Linger
Do not be in a hurry. Savor it and make him squirm. Dirty talk is a great idea and heightens the excitement and pleasure.
3. Avoid Gagging
Unlike pornography, research concludes that couples enjoy a lot more when they avoid gagging or deep throating. Gagging puts both the partners out of mood.
4. Explore Underneath
It is very important that you stimulate the frenulum which comprises of a bundle of nerves. Flick it slowly with the tip of your tongue and halt every time you hit the erogenous spots.
5. Take a Lick
Sexologists believe that licking the penis (just like you lick a popsicle) is incredibly arousing and gets him worked up. It also sustains the excitement.
6. Be Enthusiastic
It is important to convey your genuine enthusiasm. If you are enjoying the act, let him know so he can receive more pleasure.
7. Spice it up
Get a bit naughty and he will worship you in return. Studies say that with increase in arousal, pain tolerance also increases. Dig your fingernails into him or tighten your mouth's grip around his arousal to intensify the act.
8. Try Teeth
Gently scrape his shaft with the surface of your teeth and trail it with your tongue. This is unbelievably sexy.
9. Pop an Ice
Create a tingly sensation in him by drinking cold water or sucking on an ice cube just before you take him in your mouth.
10. Make Some Noise
Not only does moaning turn him on, but it also adds to your excitement. Vibrations too create a pleasurable sensation.