Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam V Desai Daftary Total Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
Conceiving miracles spreading hope we believe in out of the box thinking. We’ll help you to work out an individual fertility programme that’s right for you. To know us better meet and share experience of some of our patients who come from all walks of life. We believe that a informed and educated patient can actively participate in his or her own treatment, facilitating understandings of health statuses, diagnosis and treatment options, empowering patients to make decisions related to their care which ultimately increases success rate. Indira ivf centre at delhi, gurgaon noida are clinics only for fertility surrogacy with state of the art ivf lab assuring highest success rate.
FITT- formula to remain FIT –
F (Frequency) - Daily, minimum 5 days a week
I (Intensity) – Moderate – Low - for older people and just starting exercise program
T (Type) - aerobic + resistance
Aerobic - (walking, running, cycling. swimming)
1. Use large muscles (legs , shoulder, arms , chest)
2. Can be done continuously
3. Burns calories and helps in losing fat
1. After aerobic exercise
2. Two/three times a week
3. Maintains muscles while losing fat
4. Can do free weights
5. Do not do if BP > 160/100 mm of Hg .
T - (Time) 30-45 mts per day minimum – 150 mts per week, may increase up to 300 mts / for more benefit.
How to focus on fruits in our day to day life?
Eating fruit provides health benefits. People who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy eating style are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases. Fruits provide nutrients vital for health, such as potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin c, and folate. Focus on whole fruits—fresh, canned, frozen, or dried—instead of juice. The sugar naturally found in fruit does not count as added sugar.
Keep visible reminders:
Keep a bowl of whole fruit on the table, counter, or in the refrigerator.
Experiment with flavor:
Buy fresh fruits in season when they may be less expensive and at their peak flavor. Use fruits to sweeten a recipe instead of adding sugar.
Think about variety:
Buy fruits that are dried, frozen, and canned (in water or 100% juice) as well as fresh, so that you always have a supply on hand.
Don’t forget the fiber:
Make most of your choices whole or cut-up fruit, rather than juice, for the benefits that dietary fiber provides.
Include fruit at breakfast:
At breakfast, top your cereal with bananas, peaches, or strawberries; add blueberries to pancakes; drink 100% orange or grapefruit juice. Or, try a fruit mixed with fat-free or low-fat yogurt.
Try fruit at lunch
At lunch, pack a tangerine, banana, or grapes to eat or choose fruits from a salad bar. Individual containers of fruits like peaches or applesauce are easy to carry and convenient for lunch.
Enjoy fruit at dinner, too
At dinner, add crushed pineapple to coleslaw or include orange sections, dried cranberries, or grapes in a tossed salad. Try fruit salsa on top of fish
Snack on fruits
Fruits make great snacks. Try dried fruits mixed with nuts or whole fruits like apples. They are easy to carry and store well.
Be a good role model
Set a good example for children by eating fruit every day with meals or as snacks.
Keep fruits safe
Rinse fruits before preparing or eating them. Under clean, running water, rub fruits briskly to remove dirt and surface microorganisms. After rinsing, dry with a clean towel.
Looks are very important as they cast the first impression of a person and of course, first impression is the last impression. When you meet someone, the person will first judge you by your looks. People will judge you by your character only after they come to know you.
Looks revel a lot about a person; you know what, sometimes some people’s character is radiated by their looks. Some people not only look innocent but they are also very innocent, the innocence radiates from their face. While some people’s haughtiness can be detected by their looks.
The world revolves around looks, I remember reading a quote on facebook once wherein it was written, “If you look good, people treat you better” and I think that is true. People tend to judge others by looks and treat others accordingly. Hence, it is clear that you should make a fair attempt to look good as people judge you and treat you by looking at you.
To look good, you need to be healthy as looks and health go hand in hand. If you are healthy then you will automatically look good. So in order to be healthy you should have at least some control over your eating and you should work out daily.
Health is related to food, because we get energy from food but mind you, we get energy from ‘good food’ not form ‘junk food’. Junk food cause health problems a lot health problems, it make you obese and look fat. Obesity is the major health problem as of today as obesity can cause aches and pains, diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure and what not, plus it makes you look fat and ugly.
Hence, to look good and be healthy you have to avoid unhealthy food, eat properly, eat moderately, and eat more fruits and vegetables. Most of the people tend to forget one thing that we “eat to live” and not “live to eat”, and if you grasp this concept then you will automatically look, good and be healthy.
To look slim and trim, people work out for hours in the gym but they forget that diet plays a much more important role than exercise. I am not saying that you should not work out, I am saying that workout but along with that watch your diet too.
Hence, good diet and exercise are two things, which make you healthy, and if you are healthy then you will look beautiful.
Hello, We are a newly married couple. My wife mostly have some pain or infection in and around her personal parts. Some times it pains while we doing sex. Please advice.
I delivered a baby boy naturally before 80 days. I cannot control urination. Sometimes I pee as soon as I enter into the toilet. I feel as if my vaginal muscles is very loose. Is there any remedy? What's the problem?
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido. Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.
I am 15 weeks pregnant. I am suffering with large amount of white discharge. My Dr. Gave me advice to take nuforce cd3 for 3 days. Is it safe for my baby?
I'm 30 years old. Married for 7 months. My periods are regular. We are planning for a baby. But I'm not conceiving. Please guide us.
I had mtp in 20 days of pregnancy after that my bleeding was not stopping till 1 month I bleed for which I took trenaxa now my bleeding is stopped but there is some brown color fluid coming out means 1-3 drops in a day and sometimes I feel mild stomachache .My ultrasound and CBC report is normal Which I have earlier shown to my doctor .Can you please help me out with this I am scared of if it is associated with cancer and why it's not stopping. If it could be an infectious condition please tell me some medicine.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am trying to conceive since 1 yr. My husband stays out. Last month I had almost skipped my periods fr 28 days. But on 29th I got my periods. Is it a good sign or I need to consult a doc. I never skipped so long. I am not taking any pills other than thyronorm 25 mg. Pls help.
I missed my periods which was on 17th March, on 10th march I had unprotected sex. 24th March I did test which was negative. Every time before periods I get white discharge, which is continuing till now. Last time I had my periods on Feb 16th. Please help me out.
Trust is something which one keep up the faith and kindness of loyalties towards an individual or an objects which is really an abstract, that means which can't be seen or felt physically. But it could be in one to one conscious world which can even gets broken when the trust can't come in action or to one real believe in it's nature which suppose to be, thus this could play an important role in human life in various forms of its period
Trust also plays a good value in all relationship like child to parents husband to wife lovers themselves one to one patient to doctors employee to management teachers to students and vice versas to all.
This is an confidence where it could be well played to the periods of life cycle and its various phases, and if this gets failure by one it looses others genuineness and quality of the contents involved and may be very difficult to soothen the wounded souls. Sometimes time and period also may reverse the effectiveness of the loss of trust and also gaining the trust too.
Hello. I recently got married and we are trying to conceive ever since. I missed my period and its been 5 days since. We did a home pregnancy urine test with VELOCIT with the first urine of the morning. However the device showed as negative. What should I do. Should I get a blood test done to determine pregnancy?
I've been having really painful periods. It is especially painful because of the cramps and the constipation. There's a really sharp pain whenever I try to poop or pass gas. My period has been getting stronger and I've also been getting a lot of fatigue. I looked it up and I think I have endometriosis.
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered.