Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Shah Kirit N ClinicYour feedback matters!
Some of the most interesting health benefits of linden include its ability to improve the immune system, prevent certain forms of cancer, calm and detoxify the body, eliminate anxiety, lower inflammation, and lower blood pressure.
What is linden?
Tilia is the name of the genus that contains varieties of trees named linden, whose flowers, leaves, and extracts have been used for medicinal and decorative purposes for many years. The tilia genus members are often also called lime or basswood, and the different types of linden have slightly different components and effects. Tilia cordata is the strongest type of tree, in terms of its medicinal effects, and is commonly known as little-leaf linden. This wide variety can be found throughout europe and into western asia and is 60-80 feet in height. Linden flowers are the most commonly used part of these trees, primarily because of the potency of linden flower tea, which is known to be very powerful as a treatment for a wide variety of conditions.
The flowers are yellow and once they are dried, they can be brewed as a delicious and potent tea, which is growing in popularity around the world as more research is being done. The health benefits of linden and linden tea are largely due to the high concentrationof phytonutrients, flavonoids, and other diaphoretic substances. This unique mix of organic compounds has resulted in one of the most trusted and reliable herbal tea varieties on the market.￼
Health benefits of linden
Let’s take a slightly closer look at the many health benefits of linden.
1. Relieves anxiety
One of the most frequent uses for linden tea is as an anxiety aid, as its soothing properties have been known to reduce mental stress and anxiety. If you suffer from mood swings or unexplained chronic stress, a cup of linden tea can be a very wise addition to your health regimen. It has a minor effect on your hormone levels, inducing a state of relaxation for the body and mind.
2. Prevents chronic diseases
As with so many herbal remedies, the antioxidant content of linden is one of the best qualities this plant has. Antioxidant compounds like quercetin and kaempferol both act as free radical scavengers, eliminating these harmful byproducts of cellular respiration from your system and improving your overall health by preventing chronic disease. These are particularly effective for protecting the skin against signs of aging and exposure to the sun as you age.
3. Detoxifies the body
P-coumaric acid is another very beneficial organic compounds found in linden that can be accessed in linden tea. This is known as a diaphoretic, which means that it induces sweating, which is a very effective way of releasing toxins from the body, along with excess salts, fat, water, and foreign substances. This quality also makes linden valuable for people suffering from fevers, as inducing sweating can help lower a fever faster and prevent permanent damage to organ systems.
4. Reduces cold and flu
In addition to stimulating sweating to break a fever, linden also contributes to other symptoms of cold and flu, such as inflamed or swollen membranes throughout the mouth and respiratory tracts. This can help to reduce coughing and irritation, which is why linden is often relied on, to soothe sore throats and calm coughing. Linden tea can also help to eliminate congestion, making it a true triple-threat to colds, and represents a major immune system booster.
5. Removes inflammation
For those who suffer from tension headaches and other inflammatory conditions, including arthritis and gout, linden tea can help eliminate those painful symptoms. Just as it reduces the inflammation in the respiratory tracts, it also helps to lower blood pressure and remove inflammation in the blood vessels, thereby preventing the small capillary back-ups that so commonly lead to headaches, as well as the swollen tissue of arthritis sufferers.
￼6. prevents cancer
With its impressive arsenal of antioxidants, linden is a definite contender for preventing and treating various forms of cancer. Those antioxidant compounds, like quercetin and coumarin, prevent free radicals from causing apoptosis or mutation in healthy cells, which often lead to cancer.
7. Improves digestion
If you’re suffering from an upset stomach, bloating, constipation, or cramping, sip on a cup of linden tea and settle your stomach in no time. The blend of compounds and chemicals found in linden can reduce gastrointestinal discomfort and stimulate the proper digestion and excretion of food.
8. A final word of warning
There are some people who are allergic to these flowers, so speak to your doctor before adding linden tea to your favorite beverages list. Also, there is a maximum dosage, so avoid drinking more than 3 cups per day. Furthermore, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it usually isn’t a good idea to drink linden tea, or if you have heart disease, as this flower can negatively interact with certain medicines.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
Many men jump into bed with their eager partner and enjoy several hours of fun, but at the end of it, they are often red and sore. That sore penis is often worn as a badge of pride, as it means a man has put his equipment to very good use. But if the penis is always sore after a good bedroom session, it might mean that a guy should try something a little different. This key point of good penis care is already well-known to many men, but some might need a little refresher.
How to avoid a sore penis
- When a man is enjoying sex with a partner, there is a lot of friction going on. And that feels great! But after several hours of play, it might wind up costing a guy a bit of comfort - in fact, he might have an incredibly sore penis. Besides that, the penis skin might be red and irritated.
- Though this might be a badge of pride, it pays to be careful about how often this happens. A man who is constantly dealing with a sore penis might wind up with problems down the road, as his penis skin suffers from the repeated irritation that comes from those wild nights. The result can be everything from loss of sensation to unnatural curvature of the penis, thanks to the tiny traumas the penis ensures during those sessions when not everything is smooth sailing.
- But there is one very good tip for avoiding a sore penis that has the added bonus of making the bedroom session even better: Engage in more foreplay!
Why is foreplay so important?
- Entire books have been written about the importance of foreplay, but a lot of it boils down to a few key points. First, foreplay makes sense because both partners deserve to have a good time - and studies have shown that while a man might have a great time without much preparation, a woman needs much more time to get ready and raring to go. The more foreplay involved, the better time she is likely to have.
- Secondly, it matters in terms of penis health. A man who is engaging in way too much friction might feel great about that, but eventually the result is a sore penis and even damage to the penis skin. And if he feels this way, imagine how his partner must feel! It's not a pleasant experience for either person involved.
- Engaging in more foreplay doesn't necessarily mean a man has to have a variety of unusual tricks up his sleeve. It might be as simple as taking more time to enjoy the usual beginning activities, such as kissing, touching and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Sure, a guy might employ more use of his hands and tongue to make a woman much happier, but all in all, foreplay is simply about what feels good to both partners - and gets them both hot and bothered enough to enjoy sex without the painful friction that can result if things are too dry.
- But sometimes, foreplay isn't quite enough. That's when a man should generously employ a high-quality lube. This benefits both partners, of course, and has the added bonus of ensuring that both partners are ready to go again for a morning quickie - because neither one of them are too sore to enjoy it!
- And as always, a man must take care of his penis health when he's outside the bedroom. This includes the regular use of a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a daily basis. Look for a crème that contains soothing Shea butter and vitamin E; this one-two punch of hydration helps ensure that the penis skin stays smooth and supple. A man should also look for a crème that contains vitamin C, D and B5, all beneficial for proper blood flow and overall penis health.
Navratri diet plan
- Breakfast: dryfruit milk shake (take 4-5 almonds n 2 anjeer cut it n boil it with around 50 ml milk till soft, allow it to cool and grind it, pour 200 ml milk more, allow it to cool n drink it)
- Mini meal: some fruits and makhana
- Lunch: rajgira roti n subzi with curd or chhah
- Around 5 pm: one green tea with some peanuts
- Dinner: kuttu or rajgira roti n lauki subzi or you can have fruit juice or milk with dry fruits
- Before leaving for garba: provita power mix or one handful of dryfuits ll help you to sustain long during your garba.
When a man is paying close attention to good penis care, he will naturally eliminate-500mg-tablet' eliminate several of the potential penis problems that could pop up. But even with the best care possible, a man will sometimes run into penis problems that he didn't anticipate. That awful itchy penis, a redness that won't go away, little irritations or even an attack of rank penis odor can all catch a man by surprise. When these things happen, he wants to find a remedy as soon as possible.
The good news is that these common penis problems also have quite common treatments that a man can handle right at home. Here are some of the things most men will encounter at some point during their lives and the penis care regimens required to make them go away.
1. The itchy penis. In most cases, a suddenly itchy penis is caused by an attack of dry skin. This might happen more often during the winter, right after showering with a new cleanser or shortly after using a condom. The treatment for this includes moisturizing like mad, especially if a guy sees peeling, flaking or very dry skin when he inspects his penis. He should also reconsider his use of certain condoms or lube (choosing one that is less harsh on the skin), using only all-natural cleansers and using a humidifier to keep his home comfortable in the winter.
2. The chafed, irritated and red penis. In many cases, a man will know exactly what caused this - for instance, if he went commando and his penis rubbed against his jeans, or if he had a long sex session and didn't use enough lube. Rough masturbation, tight clothing and much more can cause those irritations that lead to redness. To alleviate this, a guy should give his penis a break from activity for a few days, use a good penis health crème on a regular basis, and keep an eye out for things that might have caused an allergic reaction, such as a new detergent.
3. The smelly penis. A penis that suddenly has an off-putting odor might be much more than a lapse in good hygiene. When regular showers and careful cleaning doesn't do the trick, a guy's next step is to pay very close attention to what might be causing the issue. For instance, a yeast infection usually presents with a severe itching' and a rash that spreads. Over the counter treatments might help with this, but it also pays for a guy to visit the doctor and get medications that work faster.
4. The red and inflamed penis. A penis that has too much warmth to it, as well as redness, swelling' and pain' might be signs of a bacterial infection. In these cases, dry penis skin often leads to tiny openings in the skin, which are just enough for bacteria to invade. Once they set up shop, it can be almost impossible to get rid of them without a round of antibiotics. If the penis is looking rather red, inflamed and sickly, get to the doctor.
5. The constant penis problems. When a man has any of these issues and tries treatment but gets nowhere fast, it might be something more concerning, such as an STD or other type of infection. If this is the case, a guy should get to the doctor as soon as possible and let the experts check it out. Constant penis problems can diminish a man's self esteem and quality of life very quickly, so it's important to get the bottom of it right now.
And of course, every man should remember that sudden penis pain, redness, soreness, discharge and the like calls for an immediate trip to the doctor - as there are some penis problems that require professional help!
In the meantime, a man can keep things healthy with a strong penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration, vitamin A for odor control-tablet', L-arginine for blood flow and L-carnitine for protection of the peripheral nerves.
What is Micro Hair Patch / Hair Skin / Toupee?
Micro Skin gives you a complete security of hair condition and a new life, with better lifestyle and hairstyle.
Any time a guy is nude, he wants to make sure he's presenting a handsome penis to any watchers - whether that's one special person in the bedroom or a crowd of potential onlookers at a clothing optional beach. Part of maintaining a handsome penis, of course, is taking pains to practice good penis health - because a healthy penis is by definition a more handsome one. And regular check-ups with a doctor, whether for general health and for any penis-specific matters, are required to keep the manhood in its best shape.
But when making those doctor visits, are there things that a guy needs to do to "prep" himself and his penis? Absolutely. And the following are tips to keep in mind in that area.
- Do a thorough wash. This is both for the dude himself and for his doctor, who doesn't relish the idea of handling a member that hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days. Guys should always make sure that their penis and testicles are clean, period. But before a doctor visit, he especially wants to be sure that there's no lingering odor from too much sweat, dried semen, etc. And it can be very embarrassing for a doctor to roll back a man's foreskin during a penis examination and find a layer of smegma underneath the hood.
- Do a pre-examination. Before the doctor visit, a man should take time to feel around his penis and testicles - not in a masturbatory sense, but in order to check for any lumps, bumps etc. He should also do a visual check for any rashes, discoloration, etc. It's a good idea to use a mirror for this, so that the underside of the testicles can be viewed as well. He should make a note of anything that might need to be brought to the doctor's attention.
- Take it for a trial run. If a guy hasn't had sex - whether with a partner or with himself - for a substantial length of time, he should masturbate the night before seeing the doctor. There are two reasons for this. First, he can make sure there are no sexual function problems that need to be addressed. Second, some men worry about getting an erection while a doctor is examining them, and would be especially embarrassed if the doctor's handling of the penis resulted in an ejaculation. By masturbating in advance, he lowers the chances of this occurring. (Those who are especially concerned about this situation occurring may opt to masturbate closer to the time of the doctor visit.)
- Make a list of any questions/concerns. If a man has any concerns specifically related to his penis, he should list them. These may be sexual in nature (e.g., difficulty maintaining an erection, premature or prolonged ejaculation, etc.) or physical/cosmetic (e.g., rashes, redness, swelling, bending, strong odor, etc.). Writing them down will help ensure he doesn't forget them. If there's a problem, list all pertinent details. For example, if there is a pain in the penis, list how long it has been a problem, the level of the pain, when/how often the pain occurs, where in/on the penis it occurs, and the like.
- Use a crème. A handsome penis benefits from regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), especially before a doctor visit. It is best to choose a crème that can provide a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; the fact that the crème is applied topically enables these vitamins to more directly target their benefits to the penis. The wise man also makes sure the crème includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process whereby nitric oxide is produced, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels open and flowing.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few; are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it. A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance.
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rules to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your make up on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.
Anything that's done the first time can be nerve wrecking. It holds true for sex also. For men, it would be all about being able to perform; women, on the other hand, usually look at sex as an indicator of a relationship's potential.
Whether you're a woman or a man, keep these points in mind to make the best of the first time together with your partner.
1. Don't go in with a lot of expectations
You need to remember that sex improves with time as you become more comfortable with each other. Sex for the first time is not the be all and end all of the things; it's just the first of the several that you'll be having.
2. Breathe to release tension
Long and deep breaths are the key to beating the tension that gets built up around having sex for the very first time. This small tip can help to make your first less stressful, and more amazing.
3. Don't forget to kiss or miss foreplay
A study in the evolutionary psychology reveals that only 1 out of 7 women agrees to sleep with men without indulging in foreplay first. Men must remember that women are not always on the lookout for just sex, but something beyond that. Men should try to reassure the women with lots of kissing and touching. They could begin by planting gentle kisses.
4. Descend slowly
On an average, it takes about 8 minutes for a woman to be aroused before she desires her clitoris to be stimulated. Doubling, this time, is a good practice as it takes that much to reach orgasm. Spending 15 minutes of your time playing around with your partner's body before descending is what you should aim for during your first time.
5. Don't blame yourself
Women tend to blame themselves if their partner experiences erection difficulty or premature ejaculation. But such problems are typical, with the root cause being anxiety surrounding the occasion than you. So don't waste time beating yourself up over it, rather enjoy the moment. As many as 80% women cannot reach orgasm through sexual intercourse.
6. Every sexual encounter is distinct
It's very common for folks who are having sex for the first time to not speak up and let their partner know what's making them feel good and what's not. This is incorrect. You should not assume that your partner is an expert on sex. Even if he or she is more experienced than you, every sexual encounter is not the same. This holds true for men as well as for women. So be open and talk about what turns on you on.
It is likely for you to experience abnormal vaginal bleeding between your periods during one point in life. Vaginal bleeding is termed abnormal when you are not expecting your periods, when your menstrual flow is heavier or lighter than normal, and at times when it is not expected such as during pregnancy, or after menopause. Abnormal vaginal bleeding may result from a wide range of causes. It does not always indicate a serious or severe condition.
The different possible causes are discussed below:
- Bleeding during pregnancy is not very normal and it indicates some complications in pregnancy. Spotting or light bleeding is common, but it is important for you to evaluate any form of bleeding by a doctor. Heavy vaginal bleeding occurring before 12 weeks during pregnancy indicates severe problems. Heavy vaginal bleeding that occurs after 12 weeks also indicates a problem like placenta previa.
- Ovulation can result in mid-cycle bleeding.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition, which interferes with normal ovulation, and may result in abnormal bleeding.
- Certain medicines, including birth control pills may cause abnormal vaginal bleeding. Minor bleeding between your periods is likely during the first few months of using birth control pills. Bleeding may also occur, if you do not take the pills at a fixed time regularly.
- An intrauterine device (IUD) also increases the chances of heavy periods and spotting.
- Certain infections occurring in your pelvic organs such as the uterus, vagina, Fallopian tubes, cervix, and ovaries causes abnormal vaginal bleeding. The bleeding is more likely to occur after sexual intercourse and douching. These infections are commonly caused by sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PTD) leads to infection and inflammation of your uterus, ovaries, or Fallopian tubes. This might be another cause of abnormal vaginal bleeding.
There are several other less common causes, which may result in abnormal vaginal bleeding. They include the following:
- An object present or inserted in the vagina
- Sexual abuse
- Uterine fibroids, which cause abnormally heavy periods
- Several structural problems like polyps and urethral prolapse
- Occurrence of cancer in your uterus, ovaries, vagina, or cervix
- Intense mental or emotional stress, and exercising in excess
- Several other health conditions and diseases such as diabetes or hyperthyroidism
It is important for you to consult a doctor on experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding. It is very important to diagnose the condition properly and start with management measures at the earliest.
There are certain glands in the vaginal walls and uterine cervix of a woman, which cleanse the vagina by producing a small amount of fluid. This clear or milky white coloured vaginal discharge is normal for a healthy woman if it doesn’t smell unpleasant. But if you observe that the colour, consistency, odour or amount of your vaginal discharge differs from usual, it may indicate an infection or a disease.
Here are 6 common factors behind abnormal vaginal discharge.
1. Bacterial vaginosis
Bacterial vaginosis is a medical condition characterised by agray discharge, which has a lingering fish-like odour. Moreover, if you experience irritation and burning sensation in the vagina, which is increased by intercourse, it’s a strong indication of bacterial vaginosis.
2. Yeast Infection
It often happens that your vaginal area’s natural bacterial balance is disturbed due to certain factors such as use of antibiotics, decreased immunity, stress, uncontrolled diabetes or consumption of excessive sugary foods. This results in yeast overgrowth in the vagina, known as simply yeast infection or candidiasis. It’s characterised by a thick and whitish-grey discharge from the vagina.
Caused by the bacteria Neisseria Gonorrhoea, this sexually transmitted disease (STD) is an infection, which causes vaginal discharge of an intense odour. Other symptoms of this disease include feeling of pain while urinating, chills, fever and irregular discharge of menstrual fluids. If left untreated, gonorrhoea can transform into a pelvic inflammatory disease and can even lead to infertility.
4. Genital Herpes
Genital herpes, a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that leads to formation of small watery blisters on the vaginal area, and causes irritation, itching and pain while having intercourse or urinating, may also be the cause of a vaginal discharge of watery texture.
5. Atrophic Vaginitis
After menopause, there’s a considerable decrease in oestrogen levels of the body along with the occurrence of changes in tissues of the vaginal cavity. This medical condition, known as atrophic vaginitis, can lead to a watery vaginal discharge, which can sometimes get bloody. Some other symptoms of this disease are vaginal inflammation and thinning or atrophy of tissues.
6. Infected IUD
In some situations, it may happen that the intrauterine device (IUD- a form of contraceptive) inserted in the body of a woman can get infected. This results in a purulent discharge (pus) from the vagina. Getting the IUD removed as soon as possible is the best thing to be done in this situation.
Although this might come as bit of a shock for most of you, the habit of sitting, acquired or inherent can lead to a lot of physical complications. Even with adequate exercise, the practice or compulsion to sit for too long, more than six hours at a stretch to be scientifically precise, can prove to be fatal. Or in a sense, it can at least have a detrimental effect on your life span.
Studies have revealed that sitting in front of the television for an hour if you’re above 25, can lessen your life expectancy by 22 minutes. The process might take effect sooner than you think, with the development of myriad complications such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, various forms of cancer, digestive problems and other orthopedic disorders of the waist and backbone. This becomes precarious, especially for those affiliated to professions that facilitate no mobility or those leading a sedentary lifestyle by choice.
If you are engaged in a desk job which involves a lot of sitting around for long hours, you should be worried about the ills that come along with it. Besides ophthalmological disorders, obesity, painful and stiff joints, sitting can also induce further serious problems involving the heart. To avoid this, make sure you take regular breaks to get up and walk at regular intervals, a little bit of neck and stretching exercises that is affordable in the given space. Avoid sitting on your rear for more than half of the day at all costs.
Standing in a fully upright posture burns a lot of calories, so even simply standing after a period of prolonged sitting can prove beneficial. For instance, it is advisable to watch the last ten minutes of a show or match standing up. Evening walks and morning walks are a good practice to lessen the amount of time spent on the chair. Regular and habitual jogging or running regimens help in getting you out of the infamous couch potato syndrome. Make sure you sit in a correct and erect posture while working on the computer or watching the television. Avoid long hours of prolonged sitting in front of these devices at home, especially if you are already compelled to do so at office.
Scabies is a disorder of the skin that is caused by tiny mites known as Sarcoptes scabies. The condition takes the form of an itchy pimple-like rash on the surface of skin that is formed when the microscopic mites burrow into the skin where they lay eggs and reproduce over a span of several weeks. It is a highly contagious disease as the mites can easily pass from one person to another through shared clothing or bedding.
How to treat scabies with homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a wonderful science that treats diseases with natural and safe medicines. In scabies, Homeopathy is the best alternative treatment option as Homeopathic medicines are very competent in treating this kind of infection. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body to fight scabies. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated. Its holistic approach attacks the infection at the root and prevents recurrence of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines used to treat scabies are as follows:
- Sulphur: This is the most commonly prescribed medication for outbreaks of scabies. It treats skin that is itchy and irritated, especially if it worsens with the application of water or heat. Sulphur is a great remedy for symptoms that get aggravated during the night due to high sensitivity and if the skin is prone to pimples and eruptions.
- Sepia: Sepia is a popular and effective remedy for scabies in cases where the skin feels itchy but scratching provides no relief. Often, the symptoms worsen when the patient is exposed to open air, wherein this homeopathic medicine is a useful cure.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when scabies leads to the skin becoming hypersensitive and violently itchy. Soreness, burning sensations and dryness are often accompanying symptoms and the skin may even begin to peel off in large scales. All these symptoms are treated by arsenic album.
- Causticum: The symptoms of scabies respond well to causticum, especially when the condition occurs in the folds of the skin, between the thighs and the fingers. The intense itching, burning and redness are treated by causticum in a very efficient manner.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Health experts do believe, and are promoting the same nowadays, that eating right is the best step to control high blood pressure other than regular medications. Who knows, if you are strong enough to control your lifestyle and eating habits, you may not need a long term medication after some time. The blood pressure may lower down naturally with improving health and weight.
Factors that elevate blood pressure in the body.
Before suggesting the right eatables for lowering the blood pressure, let’s look at the conditions which actually increase the blood pressure. They are:
A coronary heart disease
Work pressure or family and relationship troubles
Each one has a toll on the body with resultant High Blood Pressure. With eating right you may gain a lot of control on the body.
Here are some quick tips on eating right:
Avoid excess salt intake. The more salt you take, the more sodium your body gets, and as a result BP elevates. Restrict intake of preserved and processed foods such as papads, pickles, sauces, ketchup, salted biscuits, chips, cheese and salted fishes. Check the nutritional information when you eat ready made snacks, since most of them contain high sodium. Salt intake should not exceed more than 6 grams per day.
Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid food with unsaturated or trans fats. These kinds of foods straightaway add to the fat deposits of the body, and make you obese or more obese. In such cases, the obesity and increased weight build a pressure on the heart to pump more, thus elevating blood pressure.
Avoid excess caffeine. Caffeine comes in the body through coffee, tea, and aerated drinks. These beverages when restricted to only 1-2 intakes per day may help you lower the BP.
Quit smoking, as this puts excess pressure on the lungs to breathe and thus the heart to pump.
Avoid alcohol intake in excess amounts. Drinking more alcohol or frequent drinking can elevate BP.
Besides, there are some good foods that can always help to lower or control BP. They are:
Plain, fat-free yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
Small fishes like Tilapia
These food items are designed by nature to reduce blood pressure or normalize blood pressure in the body. Hence, if you are trying heart and soul to eat right, then try these in your daily food to see positive results. Besides, exercising and reducing weight are the two other important steps to take, which complement the healthy diet and eating habits to lower the blood pressure with or without medication.