Doctor in DR PARMAR HEALTH HORMONY
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for DR PARMAR HEALTH HORMONYYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old unmarried, non smoker/ drinker student. From last 2-3 years I am suffering from the itching problem of ears and some white material come when I itch it. I am feel very trouble by this problem.
Hi, Mera gala bahot bhari rehta Hai. Aisa lagta Hai jaise gale me kuch atka hua lagta Hai. Pet bhi bahot badh gya Hai. Gala sukha sukha lagta Hai. Please kuch upaye bataiye?
Dear Doctor, my mother's (age 55) head shakes slightly frequently from last 1 and half month. Why it happens like that? What can we do for that?Please provide solution for this.
Hello Doctor, I am feeling a lump in the throat or sore in the throat for last 2 months and last 15 days I had GERD and acid reflux till today whatever non processed oilless vegetables and fruit I eat it becomes indigestion suddenly. Yes I had only smoking habits 1 or 2 per day from last 3 years my BMI is 26 and I have never engaged in any sports activities. This lump in my throat like something stuck in it and it never went away after prescribed medications - T Moxival cv, T Zoda dsr, T Respicure, T Voceclo SP, and I have taken Azithromycin and antinicotex 4 mg, please suggest being the best to recover this health issue as soon.
Hi Sir, I have walking imbalance prob. Since last two months. I have hypothyroid & htn. I have consulted neurologist & Ent. Specialist. Both if them opined that I have no neurological & ear problems at all. My physician advised me to consult psychiatrist & or psychologist. I take medicines for hypothyroid & Htn. Please Advise me on my problem. Would it be correct to say that walking imbalance or standing difficulty can cause by anxiety & or depression. My head gets heavy too. Pl.advise. Thanks.
I am Having tinnitus since 4 months, high pitched sound mostly in left ear. Have done audiometry twice and CT Scan Head. audiometry shows 28.5 dB in left ear and 20 in right. Hearing loss at high high frequencies. I have consulted local ENT specialist, some say report is normal and I will be fine, some say there is hearing loss and may not recover. However I feel there is a hearing loss as I hear my voice differently. Ques1. Will I be able to recover this hearing loss? Ques 2. If there is hearing loss then will it progress further? Can anything be done to stop it? Ques3. CT Head shows "Mild Mucosal thickening in left Maxillary Sinus" but I do not have a blocked nose. Could it be any how a reason for my tinnitus and hearing loss. Ques4. Will tinnitus stop or I may have to live with it whole life? Ques5. I want for tooth cleaning, and it all started after it, can it be linked any how?
Hello, Whether vertin 16 can be continued daily for a long time, if I am not feeling any further problem.
Hello, I am 23 years old, suffering from allergy since last two years and I have not got relief and also took medicines for it but still it is not improved, lots of symptoms are there like itching, throat infection, shortness of breath, confusion & depression. Kindly help.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary.
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Paracetamol: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of Paracetamol.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!