Doctor in DR LADHANI
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for DR LADHANIYour feedback matters!
Hi. I want to ask that my uric acid level is 6.7. Is there any problem. As I v pain in my ankle only left leg. Pls tell me.
How to raise weight? As I take regular lunch and dinner as well as morning snack and take one cup of milk. I am pure vegetarian. So give tips in this matter.
A bronchoscopy is an ideal tool for diagnosing any obstruction or disease pertaining to your airways, using an instrument called Bronchoscope. It can be used to detect lung diseases such as
A chronic cough
If you are feeling any obstruction or abnormality of the airways then seeking the right treatment at the right time is important.
- If you have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and you are using CPAP therapy, you may be wondering whether sleeping position matters when it comes to having or treating sleep apnea.
Believe it or not, sleeping positions have a big influence on how well we sleep, not only with regard to OSA, but in relation to other health conditions.
COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is one of those lung diseases that does not exist in a vacuum. It is associated with at least one or two comorbid conditions like pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis, dementia, anaemia , hypertension, coronary artery disease (CAD) and depression. It is necessary to seek treatment on time to prevent the aggravation of the condition and development of these comorbid conditions.
Hi all, I am going through tough stomach issue. I am feeling loo and going after each meal. Specially after bf and after dinner. I feel bloating after meal. I get sometime dark brown stool but it is normal not loose motion. I do not have vomiting or stomach pain. Only feel heaviness in stomach. I am going 2-3 times loo since one week. I am. Non.vegetarian. I met with gastrologist and one GP. Both told me that everything is normal expect I have gastric. They prescribed some tablet but I am not seeing relief. My weight is normal and it shows 1 kg less sometime and sometime 1 kg more. Is there something serious? Am I missing something? Is antht.
Pay attention to your emotions and moods. Depression is a medical condition that prevents the brain from regulating its emotions. Everyone feels down occasionally, but people suffering from depression frequently experience certain emotions or a combination of them. If you experience these emotions, or if they prevent you from functioning in your everyday life, then it is important to seek help. Some emotions you might feel if you are depressed include:
- Sadness. Are you often sad or low-spirited?
- Emptiness or numbness. Do you feel as though you have no emotions at all, or have trouble feeling anything?
- Hopelessness. Have you felt tempted to "give up", or had trouble imagining any improvement? Have you become more of a pessimist since you began suspecting depression?
- Guilt. Do you often feel guilty for little or no reason? Do these feelings stay with you and interfere with your ability to concentrate or enjoy yourself?
- Worthlessness. Do you have a low sense of self-worth?
- Irritability. Have you been snapping at people or getting into arguments without good reason? A short temper is another example of a mood change sometimes caused by depression, especially among men and teenagers.
- Low energy. Do you often feel tired, unable to perform routine tasks or concentrate, and prone to avoiding active motion?
- Indecisiveness. Do you have difficulty making minor decisions? Does attempting to make decisions make you feel overwhelmed and hopeless?
Watch for a desire to withdraw or isolate from friends and family. People who suffer from depression often stop spending time with friends, or lose interest in other things they used to enjoy. This is because they have a desire to isolate themselves or withdraw from their usual activities. Consider your desire to withdraw or isolate from people and how your social life and daily activities have changed in the past few months or over the past year.
- Make a list of the activities you regularly participated in before you started feeling worse, and estimate how often you did each one. Over the next couple weeks, make a note whenever you do one of these activities and see if your rate has significantly decreased.
Identify any suicidal thoughts. If you have thought about hurting yourself or even killing yourself, then it is important to seek immediate medical attention. Call emergency services right away, such as by dialing 911 in the US. Some other indications of suicidal tendencies include:
- Fantasizing about hurting or killing yourself.
- Giving away belongings and/or putting your affairs in order.
- Saying a final goodbye to people.
- Feeling like you are trapped or that there is no hope.
- Saying or thinking things like, “I would be better off dead,” or “People would be happier without me around.”
- Making a quick transition from feeling hopeless and depressed to feeling happy and calm.
Hello doctor, Meri shaadi hokar 2 months ho chuke h and meri timing 1 minute se kam h to kya my Himalaya himcolin gel use Kar Sakta hun? Koi side effect hoga isse?
The dental clinic provides for most of your general and cosmetic dentistry needs, all under one roof. Our staff strive to promote an environment where your family can feel at home.
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It may not make a complete colour change, but it will lighten the existing shade. The dental clinic gives you the best of tooth whitening.
We offer the straightening of teeth which are crooked, crowded, jut out or tilt in. The dentist uses braces to move the teeth gently into improved positions.
We provide a nylon-based medium for temporary, or permanent replacement of missing teeth. The flexible removal partial dentures also provide an option for cosmetic improvement of adjacent teeth that appear elongated due to gum.