Doctor in Dr Jitendras Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Jitendras ClinicYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from Skin Itching since last 4 years and my skin condition over a period of time had become worse and do not know what to do and was very much worried. I could not understand what the cause was. I had tried many treatments before Homoeopathy, Allopathy and every possible thing and all those attempts were unsuccessful. Dr Jitendra Vala was just another attempt. To my surprise with 3 months of the treatment my skin itching complaints were much better & Severity of itching has considerably reduced. It’s been slow, steady but very effective treatment. I whole heartedly thank Dr Jitendra Vala for helping me improve my health and live life with new spirit.
I have been Dr Valia"s patient for about 6 years now and am deeply impressed with his analysis & treatment. He takes deep personal interest in his patients & is available even for telephonic guidance to his outstation patients. I experienced this personally during my UK/USA & Spain visit when he guided me during medical exigencies on phone
I needed weight management counselling. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. Overall weight management counselling was very effective. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr JitenDras Clinic is so nice. I was quite impressed with JitenDra Vala concept of holistic healing. My boss referred me to him.
Best friend and clinician! Very thorough and thoughtful. I feel safe while referring my family to him!
Thanks, I got a supportive answer, as I was under tension.
- Remove water from coolers and other small containers at least once in a week
- Use aerosol during day time to prevent the bites of mosquitoes
- Do not wear clothes that expose arms and legs of children should not be allowed to play in shorts and half sleeved clothes
- Use mosquito nets or mosquito repellents while sleeping during day time.
At DR JITENDRAS CLINIC, our main priorities are your quality, honesty, professional and results. We provide a state-of-the-art laser treatment which is approved by FDA for its totally safe treatment procedures. It is the world’s most advanced treatment for effective removal of unwanted hair.
- We also offers free maintenance sessions to customers going in for Laser treatment.
- Get up 95% Hair Reduction
- Specially executed by Doctors
- Long Lasting
Who are the best candidates for Laser Hair Reduction?
Because the laser’s light energy is absorbed by the pigment melanin in the skin, people with greater contrast respond best. So individuals with dark hair and light coloured skin get maximum results.
That’s why one should avoid tanning before and after the treatment for best results.
However, new laser technology has made it possible for other people (including dark complexion) to get signific
What areas can be treated with laser? How much does Laser Hair Reduction cost?
The cost varies depending on the area treated. The larger the area, the greater the cost. However, your total investment in laser hair reduction ends up being significantly less than many other cosmetic alternatives.
There is evidence that laser treatment can have some very long lasting results, probably more so than any other.
Does Laser Hair Reduction Hurt?
Not really. As compared to the pain from waxing or electrolysis most patients say their laser treatment was relatively pain-free. Many patients describe the treatment as tingling or a slight snapping sensation.
Usually, the majority of patients can easily tolerate this sensation without any type of anesthetics. However you may elect to use a topical numbing cream before your procedure.
How does laser hair reduction work?
- Most hair is permanently removed. Laser energy is selectively absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle and converted to heat, diffusing to and injuring stem cells in bulb and bulge.
- Regrowth is finer and lighter than before.
- The principle of hair reduction is:
- Selective Photothermolysis
- Selective -Discriminative
- Photo -Light
- Thermo – Heat
- Lysis -Damage
The laser can only disable actively growing hair during your treatment. And because hair growth occurs in cycles, only a certain amount of hair follicles are growing at any given time. The number of treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depends on the area you wish to have treated, the hair density and your hair’s growth cycle.
How far apart in time should laser hair removal treatments be given?
Because the hair removal laser is only effective on actively growing hair follicles, treatments should be spaced apart so that the hair follicles in the area have time to begin growing again. If the treatment is given too soon, that particular treatment episode will not be effective. The answer is dependent upon several factors. But, for the bulk of cases, we suggest about 4-6 weeks between treatments.
What complications and risks are possible with laser hair reduction?
Lasers have been carefully tested for their safety. Occasionally blisters can develop, and very rarely, scarring or infection.Also there is a possibility of hypo or hyper pigmentation (if this does occur most changes in skin color will fade away over time) But these same effects can also occur with electrolysis and even shaving or waxing.
What do I need to do before Laser Hair Removal treatment?
Tanning should be avoided. Also, you should leave slight stubble for laser hair removal to be effective.
Therefore, you should not shave the areas to be treated for about 3 days prior to your treatment.
Also, avoid waxing, tweezing, or bleaching those areas several weeks before laser treatment.
What is the downtime?
- After your treatment, you can return to your normal activities immediately. The use of sun screen is recommended on any treated areas exposed to the sun, and sun exposure should be minimized before and after laser hair removal treatment.
- After laser treatment, there is usually some pinkness or redness in the treated area which goes away after a short time.
- There are no open wounds, bandages, or anything like that. Most patients leave the office feeling that they look.
What are diode lasers?
An extremely high-powered (2900 W) diode laser (Light Sheer) has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction.
Long-term results suggest that the pulsed, 800-nm diode laser is very effective for removal of dark, terminal hair.
Permanent hair reduction can be obtained in 89 % of patients. This laser operates at 800 nm, has pulse widths of 5-400 milliseconds, a 12 X 12-mm spot, a 2-Hz repetition rate, a fluence of 10-60 J/cm2.
Are lasers safe?
The wavelengths of all three modalities are within parts of the visible and the near infrared portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. They are longer than dangerous X-ray wavelengths, yet shorter than microwaves which can overheat the tissue.
The technologies are designed to cause selective heating of lesions, but are safe for the surrounding tissues.
To prevent injury to the eyes, all laser and light systems are shipped with wavelength specific safety eyewear.
PRP Therapy: Hair loss treatment
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- Simple, non surgical procedure
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 to 90 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period.
- Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- PRP therapy is used in hair restoration for natural looking results
- With a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
- PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a state of the art, non surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
- Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- The cost of PRP hair treatment can be considerable, as more sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result.
- PRP is also being used in conjunction with some hair transplant procedures.
- At this time there is not yet clinical proof that it works, but the results are very promising.
Frequently asked questions about PRP hair treatment:
1. What are the risks?
There is no risk of an allergic reaction with PRP therapy because the enriched plasma has been produced from the patient’s own blood. A concentrated amount of white blood cells make up part of the PRP which are the body’s natural defenders against infections. Infections are therefore extremely rare.
2. How long does PRP treatment takes?
The actual procedure normally takes between 60 and 90 minutes, depending upon the area’s being treated.
3. Do I need to repeat this treatment?
Depending upon the patient’s individual needs and treatment plan, PRP treatment can be repeated until the desired result has been achieved. Our experience shows that regular PRP treatment every 1 to 2 months can be very beneficial.
The PRP Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy:
What is it and how does it work?
- The doctor takes a little blood which is then treated in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain.
- The PRP or highly concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma, including essential growth proteins, is injected into the scalp or areas to be treated using a special micro needle.
- It is possible to use PRP Hair Loss Therapy alone to promote hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant or restoration surgery.
PRP injection hair loss therapy
The PRP injection hair loss therapy is a very natural, innovative method of choice for quality hair restoration.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.