Should I keep my foreskin of penis completely backwards or forward? I gets dry when I keep it backwards. I want to do my foreskin permanently backwards like pornstars have but I can see a small skin connected on the back of the penis. I do not want any surgery.
Hi, I need a help fir my wife. She feel etching in her vagina. She suffered from uterus infection around 1.5 years ego. Can you help for now.
I just got married, me and my were virgin till marriage. As pf now we just started doing sex since last 4 to 5 days, I am noticing one thing each time I am ejaculating sperm inside her vagina every times it comes out of vagina. Till now I have done sex 4 to 5 times, same thing is happening again and again. Since we don't know much about sex, is the flowing out of sperm from vagina is normal process or after sometime it will start remaining inside. One thing I want to tell is that I am ejaculating deeply inside, still it is coming out.
Sir I have no erection in my penis before that it was best last 18 months I have problem I have blood pressure n diabetic n blood pressure is normal but sugar is high Sir can I take viagra fr satisfaction n hwo my time a week.
I am a 20 years old male and my girlfriend is 18. 7 days back we were playing with each others lower parts. She touched my penis and I touched and rubbed her clit. After a while, she made me ejaculate. I had a little splash of precum on my finger and palm, but I wiped it off on my pants. Just until my hand was completely dry, and then I went back to touching her clitoris with the same hand. I didn't finger her on the inside though but I tried inserting my finger but she was not ready. So I didn't put my finger in, as she is still a virgin, and she doesn't want her hymen to break. I only touched her on the outside. So, I was wondering, what are the chances of her getting pregnant?
Is it safe to have sex without protection during the safe days of her cycle? It does not cause pregnancy? Please explain in detail. P. S: by safe days I mean the first 7 and last 7 days of her cycle. Can protection/contraceptives be avoided?
I masturbated a lot since 4 years ,I masturbate everyday. Now as per my doctors advice I have reduced it to once a week. I am feeling better, I don't get head pain which I got after masturbating. Now if I don't masturbating where will the sperms produced in my scrotum go? I doubt whether my scrotum will burst out or will my sperms go and replenish my tired facial expressions and my lost cells of muscle cells during over masturbation. And from now if I don't masturbate for 3 months can I gro tall. Does coconut water help grow tall.
I masturbated a lot since 4 years ,I masturbate everyday. Now as per my doctors advice I have reduced it to once a week. I am feeling better, I don't get head pain which I got after masturbating. Now if I don't masturbating where will the sperms produced in my scrotum go? I doubt whether my scrotum will burst out or will my sperms go and replenish my tired facial expressions and my lost cells of muscle cells during over masturbation. Can coconut water increase my lost sperms and potency, I want to grow tall.
Sir/ma'am I have been working out since 3 years with heavy weight proper form and proper healthy diet but no result I have been told that my testosterone level is low and have more estrogen level so is there any ayurvedic Medicine which can increase testosterone level permanently.
Sir ,previous month I masturbate 14 times its normal or high. What is absolute normal masturbation per month tell me sir?
Hi doc, is that a myth that few of the newly married couples are being felt difficulty in their sexual intercourse with partner. My nephew who has recently married before one month has personally asked me this doubt as not able to enter to her' and I haven't have option other than to seek from you. Please advice.
I am gay. Which gay sex is very risk for my body. Most of boys drink my anus by his tongue. Is this problems for our body.
Respected Dr. Am studying BSCagri age 21 suffering from precum problem. Gummy water like fluid coming from my penis even I think about small sexual thoughts. Even it happens while am speaking with girl friend via mobile. whether it is normal or need to take treatment Dr. If it is abnormal what type of side effects will come what type of treatment I should take. I have phimosis problem also recently I came to know about this. Dr. advise to do surgery. whether this PRECUM problem is due to phimosis? If I did surgery it will cure. Am unable to say about this matter Even to my parents. Kindly give your valuable advise. Hope you may understand my pathetic situation.
I was swallow the sperm of my partner during oral sex with him. Is there any chance to get pregnant, should I take anti pregnancy pills? Swallowing sperm can make any harm for me? There are how many problems can come after swallow sperm?
Sir, I am 30 years old and I have an erected pennis Size of around 4 inches suggest me some medicine or any other treatment to increase the pennis size of at least 6 inches.
During the menstrual days, it is necessary to use some kind of padding or easily absorbent material to remain clean and hygienic throughout the day. This material is available in form of tampons or sanitary napkins.
What is the difference between tampons and sanitary napkin
- The tampon is a mass of retentive material shaped in a cylinder, which needs to be inserted into the vagina. Most tampons have a cord or string to aid manual removal. Tampons are used especially when you have to wear tight fitting clothes.
- The sanitary napkins are disposable flat pads that are worn externally to collect menstrual blood and prevent staining. These are mostly made of rayon or cotton. They are available in a variety of sizes, with added benefits of extra absorption and fragrance in some cases. They are easier to carry.
Benefits of using a tampon
- Tampons are easy to use provided you are very well informed and well practiced about its usage and methods of insertion
- Tampons can absorb menstrual blood, depending on your flow, for up to six hours.
- Tampons are more hygienic as the entire material does not get soaked. This helps in preventing the menstrual blood from coming in contact with underwear, skin and staining other clothing.
Disadvantages of using a tampoon
- Tampons, if not changed within 4-6 hours, may cause leakage and staining.
- The insertion of a tampon is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable if not used by practiced hands.
- Incorrect insertion can be painful and lead to injuries and infection
- Leaving a tampon on for too long can cause a Toxic Shock Syndrome. It is a fatal disease caused by toxins and bacterial infection.
- Tampons may increase menstrual cramps in some cases.
Benefits of using sanitaary napkins
- Sanitary napkins are easy to use. They come in flat, rectangular shapes of absorbent material that are stuck on the underwear and absorb menstrual blood externally.
- Can be worn overnight.
- Easier to use and convenient to carry around.
- Helps to monitor the flow of blood
- Lessens the risk of infections, and there are fewer health risks
Disadvantages of sanitary napkins
- Cannot prevent menstrual odours
- The absorption rate is lower than tampons
- They show through clothing and tight fitted clothes cannot be worn
It is difficult to say which one is a better or healthier option. Both kinds have their own advantages and disadvantages and are a matter of individual preference. No matter what you use, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is necessary to change it after a few hours, and regular washing helps keeping the menstrual odour in check. It also keeps the pubic region clean and free from the risks of bacterial infections. It is necessary to remain active and maintain a healthy diet to have a regular smooth flow without blood clots. In case of uncontrolled bleeding, you must seek medical attention without delay.
Piercing is a form of body ornamentation. It involves the use of needles to pierce through the skin and attach a piece of jewellery to the skin. The purpose of piercing is to beautify and in case of genital piercing, it comes with the additional perks of sexual stimulation. However, this completely depends on individual preference. In the female genital anatomy, several parts are suitable for piercing. This includes the clitoral hood, the labia and the vulva vestibule.
How piercing should be done?
1. The skin around the area where the piercing is to be done must be cleaned with antiseptic.
2. A topical anaesthetic may be applied to temporarily numb the area to be pierced. This helps to control pain.
3. Any piercing must be carried out by a licensed, well-practised professional.
4. Piercing must be done with the use of new, unused, sterilized needles, which are easily disposable.
5. After-care must be provided immediately after the piercing. This includes the application of medicated healing creams, or an ice pack that relieves the pain of piercing. Typically a piercing should heal completely by the sixth week.
Risks associated with vaginal piercing
1. Wrong technique of piercing can lead to uncontrollable bleeding and wounds.
2. Poor placement of jewellery can cause the piercing to heal very slowly and painfully.
3. Poor sterilization of needles and unhygienic methods can cause severe skin infections and other complications.
4. Tearing of skin or sagging of the clitoral hood, or labia can occur due to the improper weight of the jewellery placed.
5. Spread of genital disease may occur if the piercer does not use gloves or antiseptic during the procedure.
Never opt for a piercing just because your friends are getting it done. A healthy method of getting pierced involves an understanding of your anatomy, skin type, tolerance of certain kinds of metal on your skin and extremely hygienic conditions. It sure is fashionable and may appeal to people with a different sense of aesthetics, but you must never ignore the risks. Do a thorough background check of the piercer you would like to visit and the possible after care products that you can use. It would also help to quickly get a check up done by a doctor before going ahead with the piercing.