Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr. H. P. Gandhi ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hey I am 19 years old and have put on some extra weight. Can you please help me in giving a good veg diet plan and some exercises? If I notice the changes then I will surely continue with the plan.
I'm suffering from numbness. Whenever I sit for longer duration in one position I experience numbesss.
Dear sir/Mam, I am 23 years old. My height is 160 CM. May I have a chance to increase my height. Or not. I have searched a lot in internet, I got mixed answers. Kindly clarify me is there any chance to increase my height. If it is possible kindly give me a suggestion. Thanks.
I am always feeling lower abdomen pain and diarrhea type loose motion at 7 am to 10 am. Some fingers are also paining. All my tests and ct scans are ok. This week I am continuously releasing bad flatulence. Medicine taken domperidone and pantoprazole and ofloxacin. But not healing properly.
I am 61 year old man, the place where I was working had a big hospital and all Doctors the doctor for eyes after checking, putting drops in the eyes etc prescribed glasses, but that didn't work I and some of my colleagues found it very difficult, at times used to bang in to each other, so I stopped using those glasses and used ready made glasses which the shopkeeper gave after checking my eyesight with a computer-that worked Fine and still is, only reading of +3, think I need new glasses, what is your advice Doctor? Your earlier suggestion of putting Aquaray Gel, for itching in the eyes was very helpful-Perfect. Regards.
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of Sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.
We suggest that women should get a health check-up done even before trying for pregnancy, as any other medical conditions needs to be treated before trying for pregnancy.
Known as a body-healing fruit, watermelon is full of amazing health benefits, especially during the summer season. Because clearly, it is the best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent melon, as it has to offer an array of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The fruit is incredibly hydrating, with up to 92 per cent water content, making it naturally low in fat.
If you eat watermelon on a daily basis, it can improve your cardiovascular health and protect your eyes and immune system.
1. Starving during the day and eating only one meal at night: though this may sound repetitive, it is vital to weight loss and so frequently ignored, that one is forced to remind potential dieters of this.
2. Eating sprouts on a day when you are also eating cooked food: the combination of sprouts and regular cooked food is very fattening. If you are eating sprouts, then do not add anything with it. The best time to eat sprouts is before your workout or early in the morning. But when you eat a bowl of sprouts along with your lunch / dinner, then the sprouts will only form gases and will not be that helpful for weight loss. When having sprouts, do not mix it with any other cooked food.
3. Drinking juices (very fattening) and coconut water (good for kidney, not so good when trying to knock off flab).
4. Eating plenty of ketchup, pickles. Eating too many of the diet foods like diet chocolate, diet fizzy drinks, diet cookies (heavy on fat and loaded with aspartame which in high doses also prevents weight loss).
5. Eating too many carbs: often repeated but true because some people with a carb-sensitive profile do not lose weight despite being on a low calorie diet.
6. Drinking mega-doses of milk and consuming lot of dairy in the form of curd, paneer, cheese: too much of dairy makes the elimination system sluggish, a sensible amount of dairy suits some people but not all blood groups.
7. Drinking tea/coffee more than 8 cups a day: creates toxins within the system which stagnates weight loss.
8. Drinking soup at night does not suit women as it promotes water retention and increases weight.
9. Eating dals at night: too heavy to digest and stays as calories. And here are a few more:
A lot of people consider dals as proteins whereas most dals have only 30% protein so their protein content is 1/3 that of egg and dals have 65-70% carbs (so a lot of dals can add to your carbs too).
10. Doing fad diets like only vegetables and fruits for 7 days will always lead to rebound weight gain.
Hair is a crucial part of the body. Hair constitutes to the beauty of a women. Long flowing tresses add to the beauty of your face. Men often admit that they like women with pretty hair and of course which man does not like to run his fingers through his women’s hair?
If you have always wanted stunning hair like the ones of your favorite actresses, then don’t worry as today, I am going to give you some splendid natural tips, which will make your hair soft, shiny, smooth and damage free.
So read on ladies, it’s an special edition for you all…….
Your hair makes you beautiful, so you cannot leave any loopholes in its care. Therefore, the first thing that you ought to do to maintain your hair is to nourish it properly and that means you have to oil your hair regularly. A little oil is not going to damage your hair, so please even if you do not like oiling your hair, oil it a little bit.
For Silky and Smooth Hair:
- Apply Egg to your Hair
For Long and Strong Hair:
- Apply Curd to your Hair
- Mix Curd and together
- Apply it to your hair prior 30 minutes to washing it.
- Apply this mixture at least once a week for glossy and beautiful hair
How to get rid of Dandruff?
Vinegar and lemon juice are acidic in nature and they are effective in reducing dandruff, but too much acid can damage your hair, so apply it is small quantities.
- Add one cup of vinegar to 2 glasses of water
- Wash your hair with the solution
This will help to restore your hair and shine, control oil and get rid of dandruff.
Tips to take care of your hair
- Never wash your hair every-day, as it will rid natural oils of your hair.
- Wash it twice or thrice a week, no more than that.
- Avoid using hairdryer and let your hair dry naturally. Hair dryer makes your hair thin and it results in hair fall.
- Do not comb your hair while it is wet.
- Your hair is delicate so avoid tying it tightly.
- Tying your hair is a strict no-no as it causes your hair-fall and hair damage.
- Use a good shampoo and a conditioner. Make sure that you conduct a thorough market research before you choose the perfect shampoo for your hair.
You can even ask a dermatologist to recommend a shampoo and a conditioner suitable for your hair.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to attain beautiful locks of hair.