Submit a review for Dr. Gandhis Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Navin Shetty
Dr. Manoj Gandhi is an experienced and highly competent Laparascopic Surgeon. Many of my patients have been successfully operated by him and they have been highly satisfied with his surgical skills and also more importantly his hiumane approach. I strongly recommend Dr. Gandhi to all patients who would require laparoscopic surgical interventions.
Dr. Navinchandra Shetty M.D.
Dr. Manoj Gandhi is known to me professionally for over 10 years. He is a brilliant and skilled laparoscopic surgeon. I have personally witnessed his skills in handling some of the most complicated surgeries. I strongly recommend Dr. Gandhi as a General and especially as a laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgeon.
In a growing arena of Doctors fleecing patients out of economic greed you are a welcomed counter to that trend. Thank you for your care of the least. Even though I was born after the 30th of January 1948n I can truly say I met Mr Gandhi!!!
It was very good.He answered my all queries in detail and gave me proper suggestion for my disease.I have yet to start the medicines prescribed to me so I will leave my feedback after few days.Overall experience was good.
Dr Manoj Gandhi is an experienced and knowledgable professional who is extremely updated on the technology. He is compassionate towards the patients and coworkers
Binita Parimal Rathod.
I had taken treatment at his nursing home for my health problem and have very high regards for his work. He is simply excellent.
I had a very comfortable experience at the clinic. Dr. Gandhi was very good with my treatment. The staff were very polite.
Dr. Manoj has successfully treated many of my friends. He is very friendly and down to earth person.
Dr. Manoj Gandhi, is a very pleasant, bright and wonderful person.
The treatment was excellent.
10 things to keep in mind when you have acid reflux problem:
1. Limit your intake of acidic foods: This would include tomatoes, vinegar, oranges, grapefruit, etc.
2. Say no to spicy food: Lower the amount of your consumption of spicy foods. These tend to give heartburns.
3. Don’t head to bed post meal: After you have had your meal, avoid lying down. Digestion is quicker and better when you are sitting upright
4. Avoid greasy food: Non-fatty food and lean meat are good to go.
5. Have lesser sour foods: Cut down your excessive consumption of mustard, mint, citrus, vinegar, chocolates, pepper, and tomatoes.
6. Avoid carbonated drinks and alcohol: They tend to trigger reflux.
7. Avoid smoking.
8. Avoid tight clothing: Don't wear snug or tight clothes, go to bed wearing comfortable clothes.
9. Stick to gluten-free diet: A protein that is found in barley, rye, wheat etc might also trigger the symptoms of GERD.
10. Get professional help: Consult a doctor and then take action accordingly. If you are on medication, get yourself checked from time to time. Do not stop taking the medicine that has been prescribed by your doctor, suddenly.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Here are 4 easiest tips for better digestion -
1. Eat slow, chew well - When you gobble food without chewing, there is no time for the salivary juice to act on the food in the mouth. This puts a greater load on the digestive process in the stomach. Taking enough time to chew ensures good digestion.
2. Munch on Fennel - Fennel seeds (Saunf) are not just mouth fresheners. When chewed after a meal, these ensure better digestion. They can be boiled with a glass of water which soothes irritation in the stomach and intestine.
3. Include Fiber - If you have a tendency for constipation, you might suffer from a sluggish feeling, gas and bloating. It is important to increase the fiber in your diet. Bananas and green leafy vegetables are good sources of fiber. GO GREEN. GO VEG.
4. Get meal timings right - Don’t skip breakfast! If you directly go for lunch, it causes too big a gap between meals and leads to gastric irritation, heartburn and acidity. Have smaller meals at more frequent intervals with a breakfast compulsorily every morning. Also, have dinner at least two hours before going to bed, it helps good digestion.
When faced with indigestion, try one or more of these if despite adopting these measures, you find the problem persists, it is vital you see a doctor.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.