Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fayyaz's 'SEX' ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall. Many tricks I have to do to protect my hai but not any tricks helps me to protect so you help me. How to protect my hair for falling.
I got a fungal infection in my thigh area. The pharmaceutical man gave me Betamil Gm. And it works perfect! But its application need to be permanent! Is there any tablets to be taken along with using Betamil Gm for perfect results?
HI, I am 28 years unmarried female. I do have anal itching problem that too during night times. Is that any infection or worms?
I am suffering from dark skin problem, my neck colour is too dark and doesn't match to my body and face color, kindly help me out, Height 5.9 wght 72 kg.
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but not effect yet I am not sure what iles can I do can you please help me.
My hair growth has been locked since 4 to 5 years. During childhood days they were very long with high volume. But now after the volume has also decreased and they become too rough and short. I am experimenting a lot like natural remedies but no results. Also here are now 10 to 15 strands of grey hair. I am 24 years female living in Amritsar. Please recommend me a solution.
Hi, I undergone a Free testosterone test, result came like 4.65 ng/dL. Is this normal for 23 year old guy? The test is purely to increase more bushy beard and masculine body. Advice me doctors?
I have ringworm I tried ring guard and similar ointments but it didn't cure. Should I consult a doctor? Or I need to try home made therapy like applying garlic or Neem oil etc. Currently I am applying dettol antiseptic liquid on it but it burns skin.
Hello I am 24 m.my problem is poor scalp health and thin hair density .i am really worried about my look. I want to consult a dermatologist .is skin specialist is best for me. Pls help me.
Hi, Can hiv cause lump in only one armpit with pain? Lump that comes and goes after taking antibiotics for few days. I have heard HIV causes generalized lymphadenopathy not localized is that true and HIV also causes other symptoms like fever weight loss along with swelling of lymph nodes.
I have done tympanoplasty surgery in Feb 2015. But the place where surgery been done having projection like a tumour. What is the solution for eliminating it. Any ointment?
My skin is quiet dull & want to get rid of this, as well as tell any cream or soap for skin whitening.
I am 23 years male. I am having sex with my girlfriend regular. I got ringworm on my penis 4 days before. Does it lead to any disease. Please let me know why did I have it. Please tell me some medications to get rid from it.
Hello doctor. I suffered by alopecia, gradually im losing my hair on beard and head. I think now im in initial stage. Now im in uae, nov-2017 I will be in india. I can not get any proper treatment in uae. But my doctor in uae preferred to take some injection, but that one not available in uae.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.