Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B N Walunj's ClinicYour feedback matters!
For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.
What a male should do for better preparation of sperms in his semen if there was watery semen is produced before due to the reason of daily masturbation habit?
Hello doctor .during sex with my partner her age is of 27 years. I become tired. What may be the reason. And suggest me to how to have sex for long time.
Hi doc. My hands are sweaty almost all of the time and there is excessive sweating in my underarms also and it is happening more in recent one year before tha all was normal. Please help.
I am prediabetes. My fasting sugar is between 110 to 140. My hba1c is 6.2. I walk 6 days a week for 1 hour. Do I need to start medication.
My mother's age is 36 ,she is regularly suffers from headache. Why it's happening & what to do to prevent from it? Plzz help.
My age is 69 years, Male,Diabetic since 4 years. Taking Janumet 50/500 one morning, one evening since about 9 months. It is myth that constant use of same Diabetic medicines over longer period of time effect/control over disease is reduced/less effective. Can I switch to AMARYL M2 mg. One morning and one evening and regular monitoring of sugar and also further adjustment of Diabetic medicines. Devinder kumar MOB: 9872253630. Kindly advice. Regards &Thanks.
I think I have erection problem! During foreplay everything will be fine but when I try to do intercourse then suddenly I loose my erection! Is it curable? whom shall I consult? Is the treatment very expensive?
My spouse is not much interested in sex but how can I make her sexual feels so that she gets tempted and participate is there any medication. Please help me.
I am having bubble like sensation in my throat. I consulted doctors. And they have medicines like antacids. It gives me relief. But the problem is not entirely solved. When I am busy or doing some work I don't have this problem. But when I think about it or during stressful time it's starting to feel. It's been more than one month. I am a fatty boy. And I am addicted to fast foods. Etc. When I searched on the net and people are saying that it could be acid reflux problem. Can you help me please. And they are also saying that this could be solved by change in life style. Please answer me fast.
Hi I am recently been diagnosed with Diabetes from the HBa1c value 8.22,doctor has prescribed Januvia 50 mg and Metamorhin 500 mg, would like to know can I take these tablets? I usually avoid tablets, Can I take only one out of these which is metamorphin which is cheaper, Current prescription is to take Januvia 50 mg in early morning half an hour before breakfast and Metamorphin to be taken at night after finishing the dinner I would like to change the schedule to Metamorphin in the morning half an hour before breakfast thats it, I do not want any other medicine apart from it, I am Fitness freak and I take care of my diet with millets recently I had stopped medicine for 15 day the symptom I had is frequent urination, then I consulted a Junior doctor who suggested for a fbs and ppbs test in which the result was fbs 97 and ppbs 193, based on which junior doctor suggested to take metamorphin tablet alone in the morning then no further tablets in day can you help me here which schedule to follow, appreciate your response as I need a super expert advice on this Hi I am recently been diagnosed with Diabetes from the HBa1c value 8.22,doctor has prescribed Januvia 50 mg and Metamorhin 500 mg, would like to know can I take these tablets? I usually avoid tablets, Can I take only one out of these which is metamorphin which is cheaper, Current prescription is to take Januvia 50 mg in early morning half an hour before breakfast and Metamorphin to be taken at night after finishing the dinner I would like to change the schedule to Metamorphin in the morning half an hour before breakfast thats it, I do not want any other medicine apart from it, I am Fitness freak and I take care of my diet with millets recently I had stopped medicine for 15 day the symptom I had is frequent urination, then I consulted a Junior doctor who suggested for a fbs and ppbs test in which the result was fbs 97 and ppbs 193, based on which junior doctor suggested to take metamorphin tablet alone in the morning then no further tablets in day can you help me here which schedule to follow, appreciate your response as I need a super expert advice on this.
I was having chest pain with breathlessness. I went for Stress Test at a well known ayurvedic chain of clinics. I could not complete the test. TMT was done next day it was normal the ayurvedic doctor consulted two cardiologists and gave the incomplete stress report as normal. At present I am not having any chest pain. My question is could the chest pain and breathlessness be because of gas problem.
I have some gas problem for some days so I took a pan-d early in the morning for couple of days and a unienzyme after lunch and dinner. But still I feel some problem in my belly, some times it feels like blowing up my belly and I'm feeling uncomfortable that time. Early in the morning I feel nausea to have my breakfast.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.