Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Agarwal ClinicYour feedback matters!
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Erectile dysfunction is when a man fails to develop or maintain an erection. The situation if not cured can spoil a relationship as a healthy sexual life is important for healthy partnership between couples.
Intake of certain drugs, neurogenic disorders, aging, surgery, smoking, obesity, diseases like diabetes and kidney failure are among the primary causes of this condition.
Erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right. Most men, at some point of time, experience erectile dysfunction. It often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring. In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency.
These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility. A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
बवासीर या पाइल्स मलद्वार के चारों ओर नसों के फूलने या सूजन को कहते हैं। इसमें गुदा पर मस्से जैसे उभार हो जाते हैं। मस्से या तो गुदा के अंदरूनी हिस्से पर होते हैं, या गुदा के चारों ओर। नसों में अंदरूनी सूजन ज्यादातर कम कष्टकारी होती है, परंतु वहीं नसें सूजकर बाहर तक उभर आती हैं, तो ये समस्या बेहद कष्टकारी हो जाती है। इसमें मलद्वार से रक्तस्त्राव होने से मरीज बेहद कमजोर हो जाता है। समस्या गंभीर रूप ले लेने पर मरीज की मौत तक हो सकती है। बवासीर के मरीज को बैठने में बेहद तकलीफ होती है, यहां तक कि दर्द से रात में नींद तक नहीं आती। यहां हम पढ़ेंगे कि, कैसे हल्दी का प्रयोग करके बवासीर जैसी समस्या छुटकारा पाया जा सकता है।
बवासीर के लक्षण
बवासीर में कब्ज की वजह से मल शुष्क हो जाता है। मस्से पहले कठोर होना शुरू होते हैं, जिससे गुदा में चुभन-सी होने लगती है। ध्यान न देने पर मस्से फूल जाते हैं और मल त्याग बेहद तकलीफदेह हो जाता है। स्थिति बिगड़ने पर मल के साथ खून भी आने लगता है।
बवसीर का कारण
बवासीर के कई कारण होते हैं, जिनमें से कब्ज, खराब खान-पान, खाने में फाइबर की कमी, ज्यादा देर तक बैठे रहना, मानसिक तनाव, भारी सामान उठाना प्रमुख हैं। गर्भावस्था में भी ये समस्या देखने को मिलती हैं।
हल्दी से बवासीर का इलाज
हल्दी में एंटी इन्फ्लेमेट्री यानी सूजन घटाने वाले गुण होते हैं। इसके साथ ही हल्दी एंटी-सेप्टिक होती है, जो कीटाणुओं को नष्ट करती है। वहीं हल्दी घाव भरने में भी सहायक होती है। पुराने समय से हल्दी को बवासीर का अचूक इलाज माना जाता है। यहां कुछ तरीके दिए हैं जिन्हें आजमाकर हल्दी से दर्दनाक बवासीर का इलाज किया जा सकता है।
1. एलोविरा और हल्दी:
आधे चम्मच एलोविरा जेल में एक चम्मच पिसी हल्दी मिलाएं। इसको अच्छी तरह मिलाकर पेस्ट तैयार कर लें। पेस्ट को सोने से पहले मलद्वार के अंदरूनी और बाहरी हिस्से पर लगाएं। एक हफ्ते तक ये तरकीब आजमाने से बवासीर से राहत मिलेगी।
2. पेट्रोलियम जेली और हल्दी:
एक चम्मच हल्दी को एक चम्मच पेट्रोलियम जेली के साथ मिलाकर एक पेस्ट तैयार करें। इस पेस्ट को मल त्याग करने से कुछ समय पहले अपनी गुदा के अंदरूनी और बाहरी हिस्सों पर अच्छे से लगा लें। पेट्रोलियम जेली आपके मलद्वार को मुलायम और चिकना बनाती है, जिससे मल त्यागने में आसानी होती है। वहीं हल्दी सूजन और घाव कम करने के साथ दर्द से भी राहत देती है।
3. देसी घी और हल्दी:
एक चम्मच देसी घी में आधा चम्मच हल्दी मिलाएं। इसको अच्छी तरह मिलाकर पेस्ट बना लें। इस मिश्रण को रात को सोने से पहले अपनी गुदा के अन्दर और बाहर लगा लें। यह प्रक्रिया दो-तीन दिन आजमाने से आपको बवासीर से राहत मिल जाएगी।
4. काले नमक के साथ हल्दी:
काले नमक में हल्दी का चूर्ण मिलाकर गुनगुने पानी के साथ पिएं। बकरी के दूध में हल्दी और काला नमक मिलाकर पीने से भी बवासीर में लाभ होगा।
5. मूली और हल्दी:
मूली को धोकर छील लें। अब इस पर हल्दी छिड़कर इसे दिन में दो-तीन बार खाएं।
6. दूध और हल्दी:
बवासीर होने पर उसके उपचार के साथ इसका बचाव भी जरूरी है। रोजाना गुनगुने दूध में हल्दी मिलाकर पिएं इससे के संक्रमण से बचाव होगा साथ ही अच्छी नींद भी आएगी।
ये भी आजमाएं
7. टब मे गुनगुना पानी भरकर उसमें हल्दी डालें। इस पानी में निर्वस्त्र होकर आधे घंटे तक बैठें।
8. हल्दी, आक का दूध और शिरीष के बीजों को कूटकर बवासीर के मस्सों पर लगाएं। जलन और दर्द से आराम मिलेगा।
9. किसी साफ रुमाल में बर्फ का टुकड़ा लपेट कर अपनी गुदा पर कुछ देर के लिए लगाएं। इससे दर्द और सूजन में बेहद राहत मिलेगी।
10. हल्दी से इलाज के साथ अपने खान-पान का भी ध्यान रखें। खाने में पानी की मात्रा बढ़ाएं और फाइबर युक्त पदार्थों का सेवन करें। दूध में ईसबगोल मिलाकर पिदएं। ज्यादा देर तक एक जगह पर न बैठें। व्यायाम को अपनी दिनचर्या में शामिल करें। खाने में जैतून का तेल और घी भी शामिल करें। इसके आलावा नारियल पानी और दाने सहित अनार भी खाएं। तले-भुने गरिष्ठ भोजन से परहेज करें।
Am masturbations from when I was 12 years old now am 20 yr. I did masturbate More than 1000 countless j think when I marry a girl what will be my conditions and my wife will get pregnant or not pls tell me.
Most men would like to improve their sex life.
Erectile dysfunction can be a very frustrating condition. Most men are not embarrassed to admit it and for many the thought of going soft is a real cause of concern. The good news is that adding a few different foods to your diet or enjoying a glass of red may put an end to your erection worries.
Erectile dysfunction, (ED) is the inability to keep an erection and this is also referred to as impotence. If there is not enough blood flow to the penis, a man cannot achieve an erection. This condition can be fixed and the type of treatment always depends on the underlying cause. There are many treatment options available and these range from penile surgery, medication drugs, devices and lifestyle changes. This condition can affect men more as they get older and can be common in men within the ages of 45 to 70. Some men in their late 20's can even start experiencing symptoms, though the damage may have been building since a younger age.
Here you can discover the surprising causes of erectile dysfunction, plus natural ways to overcome this issue.
The main physical link to erectile dysfunction can be caused by atherosclerosis the thickening of the walls of the arteries. This condition causes arteries to narrow restricting blood flow. When the arteries are too clogged to carry blood, a man will not get a solid erection. There is often an overlap between physical and psychological causes.
Men Can Enjoy a Regular Glass of Red Wine
A glass or two of red wine is believed to enhance blood flow to the manhood area by opening up the arteries. Red wine can also increase levels of testosterone which can increase sexual desire.
Take a Diet Rich in Flavonoids
Red wine and berry fruits can be beneficial and can be as helpful as taking exercise such as walking on a daily basis.
Not everyone enjoys a glass of red so here are 8 foods you need to know about if you want keep hard in the bedroom.
Foods for ED
Men take note! Forget the pills, there are natural remedies helpful for ED.
You can take all the pills you like, but they're not addressing the underlying cause of the problem. What Viagra does is relax blood vessels but is only a quick fix solution. It doesn't matter how young you are, you can start now to make a few small changes to your diet. Men who eat a few servings a week of the following super foods were far less likely to go limp than men who didn't eat these foods. Fruit helps to stop and can reverse the build-up of fat in arteries. Fruit should definitely be consumed daily.
Studies suggest eating more foods rich in flavonoids such as the ones listed below can even reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Citrus fruits
- Berries such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries,
- Apple and pears
- Garlic and Onions
Bananas give you much needed potassium which helps keep your heart healthy.
Garlic and onion contain allicin, which helps increase blood flow.
Bottom line: If you are considering trying a natural alternative, maybe these super foods above will give you a promising start. Your erection issue may go away as quickly as it occurred. This is also an opportunity to get a little healthier without spending a vast amount of commitment or expense. By increasing the blood flow to your penis, a healthy diet will help to improve the quality of your erections.
I have suffering stomach pain last 3 days & when pain then I urgent go to toilet also I have also bad smell gas & severe aches what is the problem what is d solution?
My sister has been diagnosed with complex ovarian cyst measuring 7*6*6 cm, does it require surgery or it can be cured using medication.
It goes without saying that sexual intercourse is an integral part of the lives of human beings and most importantly, it is crucial to have a healthy copulation to have a happy conjugal life. Several factors come into play while mating and the penis size is one such vital factor. Accordingly, owing to several disorders, there are various sexual solutions arriving at present that assist in the healthy mating of couples. One of the main methods is known as penis enlargement that is required to take care of the penis size in the males so that t can perform well during the process of sexual intercourse.
Why is the penis enlargement technique required?
As this organ or penis, is responsible for entering into the vagina of the females during intercourse, therefore, it has to be of an adequate size so that complete desire is fulfilled and the female partner is fully satisfied. However, often due to various reasons, the size of the penis is smaller than the usual size that hampers this whole process of sexual intercourse because it is not able to enter into the vagina totally. This leads to incompleteness while mating and there is dissatisfaction on the part of the females as well. The males on the other hand, who are having smaller penis size feel lower regarding confidence and also do not feel elated as well because they are not able to provide the desired fulfillment to their female partner and hence, this can grossly affect the relationship and well-being too. To solve this problem, today several treatment methods have come up so that the penis can be enlarged to a proper size to ensure that it attains the size that will completely enter into the vagina. These are known as penis enlargement techniques.
Process of penis enlargement and its utilities
The methods that are being applied for increasing the size of the penis is herbal, and the medicines are all made from natural and organic ingredients. Therefore, there are no chances of side effects in the long run and the medicines can also be applied directly. Before proceeding with the penis enlargement process, it is always advisable to consult a sexologist and only after thorough psychological and physical check-up, the actual treatment starts. There are different materials that make up the medicines, and all are taken from the plants, leaves, roots, stems and fruits along with some vital minerals and nutrients that aid in the growth of the nerve cells in the penis so as to enhance its size to an optimum level. The various other features that come into play while aggravating the size of the penis are:
- Promotes more blood circulation in the region of the penis that will nurture the male organ and hence, assists in its growth through a normalized blood flow.
- Helps in development of new tissue in the region of the penis.
- It not only helps in enlargement of the penis but also treats for lesser ejections and other related erectile issues.
- Allows any obstructions to be removed by giving appropriate potency to the veins, muscles, nerves and penis muscles as well.
- Apart from increasing the size of the penis, these treatment procedures help in enhancing the sperm motility and also augment the sperm count too.
- The herbal methods of treatment ensure appropriate production of testosterone hormone and stimulate its production.
- Immunity amplification and reduction in the risk of any health or sexual disorders and not only that, the medicines help in revitalizing the sexual desire too.
- It is always wise to give this medicine a definite try to reap its widespread benefits.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.