Doctor in Crresshhha Polyclinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Crresshhha PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The doctor was extremely knowledgeable on issues regarding my severe hair loss due to Alopecia. I was not aware that there are so many types of Alopecia. She made complete diagnosis of my problem and gave clear advise by setting my right expectations. I found her to be an expert on Hair Loss related problems and reasons for the same. I have even consulted her for my sister and brother in law and we all are very satisfied and happy with the results. She will tell you straight what can happen and what cannot happen. Generally I have seen many doctors who try to keep people on the hook to keep billing them but Dr. Heena is a thorough professional. We wish you all the best and thank you. We are no longer stressed and depressed about our hair.
I was suffering from alopecia since 5 yrs and had tried many doctors including the well known one's too but had no satisfactory results. Instead my patches grew bigger in size and became more severe . Last year I came to know about Dr. Heena Quraishi and started my treatment in September 2017 . With her naturopathic treatment my hair have grown back . My wife too started treatment for general hair fall and had good results. A special mention n thanks to Dr. Heena Quraishi is needed and I highly recommend to all the alopecia patients as we are affected badly psychologically also because of odd looking hair loss.
Dr. Heena Quraishi provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Very well said madam thank you for providing your valuable time and sending thus answer to me i am thankfull to you very much
Dr. Heena Quraishi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thnx doc I will be thankful I think ur home made recepie is better for me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Heena Quraishi to be very helpful. Thankyou mam...please tell me how will it recover
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Heena Quraishi to be knowledgeable. Thanking you
My self babita. I am student. My age is18. I suffering form serious pimples and acne problem from 7 year .I consult many doctor but nothing happened. See pic of my profile pimples are in all my face .What I can do.
Hello, I am suffering alopecia areata before two months ago.In allopathy treatment is it guaranteed to be cured?
I tried many sunscreen but nothing works for me. Even when I goes outside in the sun my skin became black. When I go to school my skin become very sweaty and patchy. What should I do?
Hi. .I am 20 years old, I am female and muje black heads ka problem h.mere nose k side skin kharb ho rhi h .aur nose pr spots bhi raha h.ky kru mai?
Hello, I am a boy of age 17. I am from Pakistan. I started too much masturbation after my father's death. It's almost more than an year ago and now I am facing problems from it like hair fall, weak eyesight, memory problem, weakness. I can't do anything heavy, pain in legs and lower back, too much aggressiveness. I think too much about small things. So I wanted to know that what should I do now to get rid of this masturbation and these problems listed. Please I want to know that isn't there any serious problem with me because there is no one to take care of my family?
I am having thyroid and it was normal in condition. But y I am having so much hair fall? Tell me what should I do to reduce it as I am staying in hostel.
Dear Sir, My name is prasad 36/m, I am having Alopecia areata passed 8 to 10 months. Wanna cure this hair loss problem.
Hectic lifestyle, poor eating habits lead to an increase in stress levels and create unevenness and disorders within the body that affect vital energy. All diseases are believed to be caused by what we eat and what we don’t consume. This form of therapy seeks to find the root cause and eliminate the toxins. It focuses on the entire body and uses natural elements and therapies to cure the imbalances rather than eliminate or restrain the symptoms. Naturopaths aid the healing process for a healthy internal and external environment.
Hair fall was once upon a time associated with old age but today’s lifestyle and exposure to stress have made hair fall a common occurrence. Modern medicine does have remedies for hair fall but it has fairly limited results. Thankfully naturopathy has alternate remedies that can be quite useful.
Unlike conventional forms of medication, naturopathy does not focus only on the symptoms exhibited. Naturopathy has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed for people of all ages. It is a holistic yet individualistic form of treatment that addresses both the symptoms of the problem and the overall mental and physical health of the person. Thus, two people with the same problem may be treated with different remedies. For this reason, one should avoid self-medicating with naturopathy and stay away from advertisements that offer guaranteed success. However, here are a few simple things you could do to prevent hair fall.
- Eat plenty of spinach: Spinach is rich in iron and easy to digest. Iron deficiency or anaemia is one of the most common causes for hair fall. This is because iron is essential for the oxygenation and circulation of blood. If the circulation of blood is affected adversely, the roots of your hair will not get the nutrients they require and hence weaken.
- Increase your zinc and biotin intake: Zinc and biotin are nutrients that are essential for healthy hair. A deficiency of these nutrients can make hair break easily and slow down hair growth. Though these minerals can be added to your diet in the form of supplements, it is best to get them naturally. Whole grain cereals, peanuts, eggs dairy products and chicken are rich sources of biotin while cashew, chickpeas, yoghurt and lamb are rich sources of zinc.
- Massage your scalp: A massage is one of the essential elements of naturopathic treatment. Coconut oil promotes hair growth, reduces breakage and conditions hair. Ideally, massage your scalp with coconut oil and let it stay overnight before rinsing off in the morning. You could also add onion juice to the oil. Onions are rich in sulphur that promote the production of collagen and hence strengthen hair.
Apart from this, try meditating for half an hour every day to relieve the tensions and anxiety caused by stress. This will help calm your mind and lower the production of stress hormones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.