Doctors in Breach Candy Hospital
Treatment of Headaches
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Submit a review for Breach Candy HospitalYour feedback matters!
आम भाषा में फ्लू कहलाने वाले रोग को इंफ्लूएंजा कहा जाता है. यह रोगी की श्वास तंत्र में संक्रमित हो जाता है. इस तरह के रोगों में देखा जाता है कि यह दिसंबर से लेकर अप्रैल के मौसम में अधिकतर लोगों में फैल जाता है. अधिकतर मामलों में देखा जाता है कि जिन लोगों की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता कमजोर हो जाती है उनको इसे होने का ख़तरा ज्यादा रहता है.
इस वायरस के सर्दियों में ज्यादा फैलने का कारण तापमान का कम होना और हवा में नमी का होना होता है. साथ ही यह रोगी के संपर्क में आने से भी बहुत तेज़ी से फैल जाता है. इन सभी के अलावा वातावरण के स्वच्छ न होने के चलते भी वायरस फैलने की संभावना बनी रहती है. जिसके चलते बुखार, सर्दी जुकाम, संक्रमण, सिरदर्द और टाइफइड जैसे रोग भी हो सकते है.
इस बीमारी के होने पर रोगी को ठंड और गर्मी का एहसास बार-बार होता है. ऐसे में बुखार काफी तेज़ चढ़ता है. काफी सारे मामलों में देखा गया है कि बुखार 106 डिग्री तक पहुँच जाता है. अगर किसी को फ्लू हो जाए तो ऐसी स्थिति में अधिक से अधिक पेय पदार्थ ज्यादा मात्रा में लेने चाहिए.
फ्लू के कारण
इस फ्लू का वायरस नाक, आंख और मुंह की मस्लस् द्वारा ब्रेन में प्रवेश करता है. हर बार जब भी रोगी इनमें से किसी भी अंग को हाथ लगाता हैं, तो रोगी खुद ही फ्लू के वायरस को संक्रमित करता है. वैसे तो फ्लू तीन प्रकार के होते है, जिसमें ए, बी और सी होते है. इसमें टाइप ए और बी वार्षिक इंफ्लूएंजा के कारण होते है. एक अनुमान के अनुसार करीब 20 प्रतिशत लोग इससे प्रभावित होते है.
टाइप ए में एच1एन1, एच2एन2 और एच3एन3 वायरस मौजूद होते है. इससे संक्रमित रोगी को पर्याप्त इम्यूनिटी नहीं मिल पाती हैं. टाइप सी भी फ्लू के लक्षण दर्शाता है लेकिन इस तरह का फ्लू कम होता है. हालांकि तीनों तरह का फ्लू एक ही तरह से फैलता है और इनके लक्षण भी एक जैसे ही होते हैं.
- युवा, बच्चों तथा 65 की उम्र से अधिक के बुजुर्गों इससे सबसे ज्यादा प्रभावित होते है.
- प्रेगनेंट महिलाओं को फ्लू होने का खतरा ज्यादा रहता है.
- इसके अलावा इंफ्लूएंजा से निमोनिया, कान में इंफेक्शन, साइनस संक्रमण और ब्रोंकाइटिस का ख़तरा बढ़ जाता है.
- फ्लू ज्यादा गंभीर हो जाने पर जान भी जा सकती है. ऐसे में डॉक्टर की सलाह पर एंटीवायरल दवाएं लेनी चाहिए.
इन्फ्लूएंजा के लक्षण
- असामान्य थकान महसूस होना
- कफ की समस्या
- चक्कर आना
- छींक आना
- ठंड के साथ बुखार
- त्वचा का नीला पड़ना
- नाक बहना
- पेट या छाती पर दबाव महसूस होना और दर्द होना
- मांसपेशियों में दर्द
- सांस फूलना
- सांस लेने में कठिनाई
- सिरदर्द होना
Hemmorroids can be really uncomfortable and keep you in pain all through the day. One of the best and fastest way to get relief from this condition is to get them removed for good which can be easily done with the help of the surgery. The recovery period after a hemorrhoid surgery typically varies from one to two weeks depending on a host of aspects such as severity of hemorrhoids, the number of hemorrhoids as well as the type of treatment. During this span, a certain level of pain and discomfort is expected, but with some useful care tips, you can get some relief within a few days after the surgery.
- Making lifestyle changes: After the surgical intervention, the patient must be on bed rest for a week or so. This is because, during this time, the surgical wounds can reopen at any time if caution is not exercised. If you have excessive body weight, it is recommended that you should lose weight after this surgery. This must be done healthily so that the stress is reduced in the rectum area while an individual squat or sits down. This could lead to the recurrence of hemorrhoids in the long run. After the first few weeks, the patient must take a 10-minute brisk walk regularly.
- Take painkillers: In case the pain from hemorrhoids worsens after the surgery, you may consider taking painkillers. Many patients tend to use these medications to recover from hemorrhoids surgery, and you should take only prescription drugs only.
- Keep up with a healthy diet: You should make it a habit of eating a high-fiber diet and taking adequate amounts of fluid every day. This will not just accelerate the recovery process but prevent the recurrence of hemorrhoids. For best results, this should be practiced a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Try different home remedies: In addition to the common methods of easing pain and discomfort after hemorrhoids surgery, you may also try different types of home remedies. Make sure that the wound is always clean and you can also use gels and creams for minimizing irritation.
- Alleviate itchiness: During the hemorrhoid surgery recovery, you are likely to experience itchiness which is a characteristic of a recovery period. This is a common symptom of external hemorrhoids, and to reduce it, you can take a sitz bath. Your doctor may also prescribe a topical medication depending on the location and severity of the problem.
- Educate yourself about the surgery and post-operative care: This is presumably the most important aspect of caring for hemorrhoids surgery. You should learn about the common complications of this surgery and how you can overcome them.
- Know when you can call a doctor: During the recovery process, it is critical to follow the instructions as given by the doctor. You should maintain the follow-up treatment with your doctor so that you can report him of any health problems and discomfort to take required steps.
With care and caution, you may recover easily from hemorrhoid surgery and return to normal life soon. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Laparoscopic surgeries are minimally invasive surgeries where a very small incision is made on the patient’s belly button. After making this incision, a camera called the laparoscope is inserted from the hole and then the condition of the organ is evaluated upon a television screen in order to perform the operation. An air pocket via carbon dioxide is then made for the surgeon to carry out the operation. This procedure, although used widely has a couple of advantages and disadvantages which should be kept in mind before undergoing the surgery.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgeries
In comparison to a traditional, large surgery, laparoscopy is much more comfortable and is less painful as well. The small incision takes less amount of time to heal, therefore the patient is allowed to get back to his/her regular activities much sooner. Patients who go through laparoscopic surgeries spend less time in the hospital and get discharged on the same or the next day as well.
Laparoscopic surgeries help in reducing the risk of bleeding during the surgery as the incision is relatively very small than the ones made during a traditional surgery. The amount of blood loss is minimal in such a case and therefore the need of blood transfusion is also decreased, significantly.
Another important factor which can be counted in is that, with the help of laparoscopic surgeries the risk of exposing the internal organs to contamination is also reduced. This allows the chance of post-operative infection risks to diminish as well.
Disadvantages of Laparoscopic Surgeries
Just like a coin which has two sides, laparoscopic surgeries also have its advantages and disadvantages which you need to consider before going through it. One of the most important factors is that laparoscopic surgeries are extremely expensive as the instruments required to carry out the operation is very costly. A number of less affluent hospitals can therefore not afford to have the intrument; this makes laparoscopic surgeries less accessible to a vast number of people.
Laparoscopic surgeries may not be suitable for complicated surgeries. The tools required to carry out a laparoscopic surgery may not be sufficient for an operation which needs a 3-dimensional field of vision. For surgeries where large chunks of tissues are to be removed, these minimally invasive surgeries are not preferred.
Laparoscopic surgeries may also need a second open surgery in case of any complication during the procedure. Thus, the risk of having two surgeries increases for patients who opt for laparoscopic surgeries. These surgeries also need a special skill set and every hospital is not equipped specialized personnel who know how to operate the unit. Therefore, you should consider every aspect before going through the procedure. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The human body requires the basic nutrients for its normal functioning which are carbohydrates, fats and proteins. However, there are certain vital vitamins and minerals too, that are equally important because these help in maintaining the proper health of a human body in various ways. One such vitamin is Vitamin B complex of which, there is a crucial vitamin known as Vitamin B12 or scientifically called as Cobalamin.
Functions of Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 plays a major role by controlling several factors of the human body. These are necessary for the body to run well and stay healthy. Some of the key functions of Vitamin B12 are listed below:
- It is responsible for the conversion of raw carbohydrate matter that enters into the body in the form of food into glucose that is the driving energy for the body. Therefore, in a way it helps to keep the continuity of energy production in the human body and its deficiency, therefore, can lead to fatigue or weakness.
- Every single nature of human cells is related to the DNA and RNA that define the genetics and hereditary factors of a human body. Vitamin B12 assists in the creation of this DNA and RNA.
- Vitamin B12 also helps in the production of nerve cells in the human body by maintaining the covering of the nerve cells or neurones known as the myelin sheaths. This helps to free the body from the reach of toxins and free radicals that can be very harmful to the human body. Hence, any shortage of Vitamin B12 can damage the nerve cells in a considerable manner.
- The bones of the human body need Vitamin B12 as well and any deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause osteoporosis and other bone issues.
- Vitamin B12 in association with another vitamin known as Vitamin B9 (folate or folic acid) helps in the manufacture of red blood cells that help in impressive iron functioning, which is the main oxygen carrier of the human blood. Quite evidently, its deficiency can lead to shortness of breath and other breathing disorders.
- Even heart requires an adequate amount of Vitamin B12 along with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B9 so that appropriate levels of amino acid named homocysteine are produced that is a deciding factor in heart diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential component affecting the brain health too, and any deficiency of Vitamin B12 can often lead to various brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and the like.
In fact, Vitamin B12 has also been found to regulate mood and emotions of humans. Above all, Vitamin B12 is vital for keeping an individual happy and healthy by revitalising the body cells and making him or her feel youthful and vibrant all the time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
बालों का झड़ना और पकना आजकल आम बात है. हमारी बदलती जीवन शैली के कारण कई परेशानियाँ भी मिली हैं. बालों की समस्याएं भी इसी कड़ी में से है. जैसे-जैसे हम प्राकृतिक चीजों से दूर हो रहे हैं हमारी समस्याएं बढ़ती ही जा रही है. लेकिन अब धीरे-धीरे सभी लोग ये समझने लगे हैं कि प्राकृतिक उपचार ही सही है. हमारे स्वास्थ्य के लिए अत्यंत लाभकारी साबित होने वाली दही बालों और त्वचा के लिए भी उपयोगी है. दही का इस्तेमाल चेहरे पर ग्लो लाने के लिए भी किया जाता है. बालों की मजबूती और रुसी दूर करने के लिए भी इसका इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. दही आसानी से सभी घरों में उपलब्ध है और इसका इस्तेमाल भी आसान है. इसलिए आप इसका इस्तेमाल शैम्पू और साबुन की जगह करें तो काफी लाभ प्राप्त कर सकते हैं. दही में मौजूद गुण आपकी बालों की समस्याओं को दूर कर सकते हैं. आइए बालों में दही लगाने के फायदों को जानें.
1. बालों को कंडीशन करने में
दही को बालों के लिए एक प्राकृतिक कंडीशनर माना जाता है. इसका कारण ये है कि दही हमारे बालों को मुलायम और मजबूत बनाने में मदद करती है. इसकी न तो कोई साइड इफेक्ट है और न ही इससे कोई अन्य नुकसान है. बस इसे पूरे बालों में लगाइये और शावर कैप पहन लीजिये, जिससे दही बहे ना. फिर इसे 30 मिनट के लिये छोड़ कर बालों को धो लीजिये. ऐसा लगातार कुछ दिन तक करने से आप अपने बालों में फर्क महसूस करेंगे.
2. बाल मुलायम बनाने में
मुलायम बाल को ही सब पसंद करते हैं. क्योंकि आप मुलायम बालों को मनचाहा रूप दे सकते हैं. कंघी करने से लेकर स्टाइल बनाने तक में मुलायम बालों का ही महत्त्व है. यदि आप भी अपने बालों को मुलायम बनाना चाहते हैं तो इसके लिए दही को थोड़ी सी शहद के साथ मिला कर मास्क बना लें. फिर इस मास्क को अपने बालों में 15-20 मिनट तक लगाकर रखें. इसके बाद बालों को ठीक से धो लें और तब आप अपने बालों को मुलायम महसूस करेंगे.
3. चमकते बालों के लिए
बालों का चमकना भी सभी पसंद करते हैं. अपने बालों में चमक लाने के लिए कई लोग तो बाजार के तमाम क्रीम्स का इस्तेमाल करते हैं. इससे कुछ समय के लिए बाल चमकदार तो हो जाते हैं लेकिन बाद में इसके कई दुष्प्रभाव नजर आने लगते हैं. बालों में अगर थोड़ी चमक और नमी भरनी है तो दही को मायोनीज़ के साथ मिक्स कर के लगाएं. इसे बालों के आखिरी छोर तक लगाएं. फिर बालों को आधे घंटे बाद साधारण तरीके से धो लें. इससे आपके बाल मुलायम हो जायेंगे.
4. दो मुंहे बालों से मुक्ती के लिए
बालों की कई समस्याओं में से एक है दोमुंहे बालों की समस्या. दोमुंहे बालों से अक्सर महिलायें परेशान रहती हैं. लेकिन कहते हैं न कि हर परेशानी का एक हल होता है तो इसका भी हल है. दही की सहायता से आप अपने दोमुंहे बालों को ख़त्म कर सकते हैं. हफ्ते में दो दिन बालों में दही लगाइये, आपकी दो मुंहे बालों वाली समस्या समाप्त हो जाएगी. साथ ही बाल भी मजबूत बनेंगे. इस हिसाब से एक बेहतर विकल्प साबित होता है.
Are you observing uneven pigmentation on your skin? In this condition, the color of your skin may get different in different places and it affects people of all skin colors, types and backgrounds. Skin pigmentation may arise from several factors such as exposure to sunlight, skin damage, inflammation and certain genetic conditions. It is mostly caused due to an overproduction or underproduction of melanin.
Here are the different types of skin pigmentation
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of concentrated melanin. These tend to darken with exposure to more sunlight. Freckles are more common in people with a fair complexion.
- Age spots or liver spots: These are also called solar lentigos. This is a type of skin pigmentation, which is mostly associated with aging and prolonged exposure to UV light. This condition is more common in people beyond the age of 40 as the skin starts losing its ability of repairing sun damage.
- Birthmarks: These are unusual blemishes on the skin, which are found during birth. They also develop some weeks after birth. Pigmented birthmarks and vascular birthmarks are the two primary types of this pigmentation.
- Melasma: Melasma occurs in both men and women. It is more common in women, especially among pregnant women who use contraceptive pills and women receiving hormone replacement therapy. The condition occurs due to over activation of melanocytes by estrogen and progesterone. When the skin gets exposed to sunlight, it leads to an increase in melanin production.
Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation
This condition arises due to an increased production of melanin because of inflammatory responses. The inflammation occurs during a trauma in the skin layers. It may occur due to various reasons such as acne, skin injury, infections, dermatitis, medications, allergic reactions and some medicines.
Treatment for skin pigmentation
For treating skin pigmentation which occurs because of melanin overproduction, it is recommended for you to get less exposed to sunlight, especially in the affected area. This will prevent the condition from worsening. You should always apply an SP 30+ sunscreen while going out in the sun and cover the affected area from sunlight. The treatment of skin pigmentation depends on several factors, such as the type and cause of pigmentation and the layer of skin where it occurs. There are several modes of treatment, which include pigmentation removal, skin peels, skin needling and many more. These are quite effective in the treatment of different skin pigmentation types.
It is recommended that you consult a skin specialist in case you experience any symptoms of skin pigmentation. This will enable you to have a quick diagnosis and after knowing about the type you are affected with, treatment steps can be started. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold and flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.
Tulsi, Vasaka, Guduchi etc. are some Ayurvedic herbs which work as wonders in building immunity of the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Some of the mental health problems that you may suffer from due to a social media addiction are discussed below:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!