Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Barat patelYour feedback matters!
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum.
In which type of diabetes, body shakes when hungry? How to know that which type of diabetes my mother has ?type 1or type 2.
Can you suggest some simple recipes with flax seeds? Since it is good for diabetics. Is flax seeds available in chennai?
I am male 24. I am suffering from cold hands for past 2 days. I consulted doctor he gave b complex ,amolex ,cetrizine tablet. He asked me to take rbs test and I took it around 7 pm 6 hours after the meal. Value is 76 mg. My father is suffering from diabetics. I am also going to toilet daily once at night time from past 30 days. Please confirm whether I am suffering from diabetics and what should I eat for normal health condition. I have symptoms like tiredness, unable to concentrate and low eye strain.
Sir I am 20 years old and my tsh level is 8.3. I feel nervous and tired all the day. Nowadays I feel depressed and can not concentrate on my studies. So which medicine should I prefer in homeopathy and should I intake those medicines life long.
I am 25 years old female. Last year I got my sugar levels checked. It was 108 post prandial. But today when I got it checked again it came out to be 125 mg/dl. After the readings I got scared because it has increase from 108 to 125 mg/dl within a year. It was random glucose check. I got it checked after 2 hrs. Is there a need to worry about my sugar levels. Because it has increased a lot. Or it's normal? Please reply doctors. I am worried a lot. Am I predisposed to diabetes?
Dear sir, I am 30 years old, when I checked my TSH level was 8.0 in the month of May, 2017 and I took thyronorm 50 mg and recently I also checked TSH levels it shows 18.0, did I increase my thyronorm level (75 mg or 100 mg) and one more doubt how it is increasing though I took thyronorm pills. Secondly what are the consequences faced by us to that effect and what is remedy to control to normal level. Thirdly I have pain in very recently in that, whether have any connection to that pain regarding increase of TSH. Please reply me Thanking you.
Infertility. I have pcod and my husband has low sperm count. So doctor suggests me go for icsi treatment.
I have tested tsh 25/9/2017 which was 8.56 so my doctor raised therapy from 50 mcg to 75 mcg and said to come after 3 months. But now a few days I am feeling like less breathing very uncomfortable could not concentrate on study.
Is any chance to come diabetics that I am consuming dry fruit juice (with milk) daily or should stop adding sugar in juice?
My mom is 58 years and suffering from thyroid. I have visited many hospitals but it is not cured .what diet and exercise should I follow for her to cure thyroid.
How to go for Keto Diet with Diabetes please provide diet plan (veg+non veg) also I am on victoza 1.2 dosage since 9 months didn't lose any weight but feeling weak and fatigued with heavy knee and body pains. Is KETO DIET beneficial for me. Please answer quickly.
- Physiotherapists play an important role in helping people to overcome disability and pain related to orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological and rheumatological illnesses.
- Physiotherapists are able to help people, to plan an individualized exercise programme in order to maintain good blood glucose control and achieve optimal weight.
- Effective exercise counseling ensures both cardio-respiratory and musculoskeletal fitness. This helps people with diabetes improve their quality of life, and contributes to overall control of blood glucose.
- Most people with diabetes suffer from musculoskeletal complications, which might include frozen shoulder, back pain or osteoarthritis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and sciatica are other neurological conditions that are commonly suffered by people with diabetes.
- In all these conditions, physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in returning people to normal levels of health and well-being. The physiotherapist uses a combination of active and passive exercises, and mechanical and electrical aids to improve musculoskeletal and neurological functions.
- Physiotherapy can play an important role in preventing and managing foot problems
- Teaching the importance of correct gait and posture, along with the basic principles of off-loading when required, can prevent or stabilize a number of foot complications.
I have sagar 142 last day so suggest me what to do? And my all report are good and control. Will you help about my sagar.
My husband is 37 years old. He was diagnosed with diabetes 3 months ago. Hba1c was 12. How will I know whether he is type 1 or 2. Doctor has just prescribed him medicines. Has done c pep test, result I guess 3.5. Please advise how to verify whether he is 1 r 2.
I'm 22 I'm suffering from type 2 diabetic sir my fasting levels are below 110 and my p. Lunch are increasing about 175 what should I do for maintaining below 140.
If Tsh value is 13.03 and after 3 months medication the Tsh value is .03 what should be the line of treatment Diet to be followed. What is the Cause of such condition. Please guide.
- Diabetes patients can manage their blood sugar levels with ayurveda avoid onset of major health complications because of neglecting timely treatment for diabetes.
- Jamun seeds- the seed powder of eugenia jambolana one t. S. F twice a day along with lukewarm water is good in curing of it.