Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for B BLISS Skin & Hair ClinicYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Pinak Prasad Debbarma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hair loss and balding is very common heath issue in men and women. Stressful lifestyle, pollution, lack of proper diet and lack of proper care are all the causes of sudden hair loss. People who are worried about the hair fall go for so many remedies of different health care system, but they provide only temporary solutions. As Ayurveda remedies are the natural and holistic system of the health cure. Many people are going towards Ayurvedic ingredients can help you cure hair loss issues. Hair loss and balding is the very embarrassing condition for both males and females. The early stages of the hair loss can be easily decreased and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic approach believes that hair loss and balding can be controlled by targeting the body type or mind-body structure. Pitta Dosha is also considered as the primary cause of the hair fall. Ayurveda says that the improved lifestyle and proper diet could cure Pitta Dosha. Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss are made of natural herbs to that can improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
The most effective herbs which reduce the hair loss in minimal period and give amazing results are:
- Amla: Amla is filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Amla acts like a hair nutrient and tonic which provides healthier and stronger hair and solves all the hair related issues.
- Aloe vera: This is very good for re- growth of hair and also stops hair fall, hair thinning and balding.
- Methi: Methi is easily available at most of the houses of India. This is also used with spices in the Indian food and along with this domestic use Methi is an effective home ingredient to reduce the hair fall problems. These are the natural herbs which are used for the treatment of hair fall in Ayurveda. Along with these some specially prepared medicines are also available which the mixture of different ingredients is.
Any of the natural or specially prepared medicines can give amazing results and you can get rid of hair fall issues. But before using any of the remedies consultation of the expert Ayurvedic physician is suggested for the safe and harms fewer results.
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
Lybrate | Dr. Anshul Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Roshni Shafeeq speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Rupali Mali speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Sudesh Jale speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Neha singh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. P. D. Joshi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Poonam Naphade speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Jasmine Mustafa speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Amol Bhandkar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Aliya Palmeira speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Hina Kherajani speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ketki Gogate speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Gautam Mazumder speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Rakesh Bharti speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Anu Kapoor Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir my hair is falling rapidly as I put my hand on my head .Is masturbation is the cause for that. Sir please help me.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.