Submit a review for Aparna PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
I am not able to conceive, we only get intimate 2-3 times a month. Recently my mother in law took me to a games and she did Ultrasound and said nothing, and then she inserted her hand in my vagina to see any secretion/germs - which was not the case. When asked what is issue, she said she can not identify and she needs n number of tests to tell me if I am normal. I felt too bad for doctors who want to make money by scaring patients. I walked out of hospital and thought I will go for other consultation. For ladies who are planning family and pre-conception what are things to check to see if we are fit for having a baby? Can someone sensible advise.
Meri shadi ko 1 saal ho gya h but abhi conceive ni ho rha. Shadi k next month mujhe periods nhi aye the or test positive tha but 15 din bad miscarriage ho gya tha. Ab kaise jaldi conceive kiya jaye. Periods k kon se din sex krna chahiye. Husband k Sperm kaise increase kiye jaye.
Hello sir. I had a sex with my wife. Can she be pregnant? It was 4th day from her period. Can I know after how many days of her period she is likely to pregnant?
I am already 5 months pregnant and was going through cough for almost months. But due to frequent cough especially during night there is pain in my chest and abdominal. So it's my humble request to you to provide me some home remedies.
Since past 3 months I am trying to conceive for a baby, but I am not able to conceive .what should I need to do?
I am having a cough from yesterday. I had visited a local doctor but I am not relieved. The entire night I could not sleep because of cough can you suggest some medicines to get relief from the same.
I am 6 mnth pregnant.in cough n cold situation when we sneeze loudly. Did it effect the baby. please say I am suffering frm cough n cold.
From yesterday (21/07/2017) onwards sometimes my cough has red blood colour. Why is it? Is this symptom of severe disease?
How to over come the fear of injections and surgeries worried as I want to get pregnant but too scared of all this how can I overcome this fear please help.
Hi doctor. Now I am 5 months pregnant, my last period first days is march 12th. I haven't scan, double marker tests in first week of 4th month. Result is good and everything is fine. Now i'm 18 weeks pregnant but i'm not feeling my baby movements. At which week can I feel my baby movements? And what are the tests or scans are required this month? At which week tab scan will be done?
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a long period of time, but not succeeding, it is time for you to see a doctor immediately.
In case you have tried for pregnancy and not getting near it for a long duration, do not get disheartened and worried. There a lot of fertility techniques which have evolved over the time due to the advancement of medical technology.
If you have failed again and again, you should not wait anymore and visit a doctor. The doctor would help you locate the problem behind your failure and would provide you with other options of getting pregnant.
They are as follows:
They are the primary remedy for women who struggle to get naturally pregnant as they cannot perform ovulation.
Mimicking the body's own hormones, drugs such as Clomid work to trigger the ovaries into discharging eggs. This strategy prompts pregnancy accomplishment in a couple of months without further delay. Different drugs can, likewise, be utilized to control the menstrual cycle or thicken the womb's coating to set it up for pregnancy. Your doctor will prescribe you fertility drugs if you have an extremely irregular menstrual cycle and your ovulation is unusual, and you are not producing eggs. Sometimes, these drugs are given to women with pituitary failure.
In this process, a tube which contains sperms of best quality is inserted into the vagina of a woman into the uterus via the cervix. This process is carried out during the fertile-most period of the woman's menstrual cycle. It may be repeated for two or three days.
Your doctor may recommend this method in case you have unexplained infertility, or if you have problems in ovulating. If your partner is impotent or in case that you do not have a partner, this process can be undertaken.
In vitro fertilization (IVF)
This treatment includes the preparation of an egg outside your body. Eggs are accumulated from a woman's ovaries and are blended with sperm. The fertilization process happens in a leveled, flat shaped glass dish. The prepared egg or embryo is then put back into the uterus, which is called embryo transfer. A solitary treatment cycle can take anything between six weeks and two months and involves stages where you need regular injections and general ultrasound observing. This will be recommended by the doctor if you have unexplained fertility or when your fallopian tubes get blocked.
If you are struggling to get pregnant for a long time, you should not wait and consult a doctor, who would provide you with alternatives.
I am 22 weeks pregnant women. Last two days m feeling cold. And today I didn't get urine from morning .Even m drinking more water .Is it normal.?
I am 24 years old woman and my husband is 27. We are planning to have baby next year. We also want know what is appropriate age for pregnancy.
An abortion is a procedure which has the potential to be quite complex and is something which does trigger a lot of thought, and with good reason. Taking this into account, a person should also consider the prospect of making use of homoeopathic treatment for the purpose of preventing an abortion.
How homeopathy can help?
- Prevent miscarriage: The field of homoeopathy has a range of options when it comes to medication which can be used for this. To start with there is a medicine which is known by the name Secale. It is recommended quite widely for women who happen to be anaemic and not as strong as they should be, according to the average for a woman who is expecting a child. Secale is also used at the later stages of the pregnancy. The reason for this is the fact that it has the ability to reduce the risk of a miscarriage when the muscular tissue is developed to a fairly advanced extent.
- High risk patients: Another homoeopathic medicine which is often used happens to be Aconite Nap. This is used when there is a real risk of abortion which can possibly be attributed to the pregnant woman being fearful or excited.
- In case of accidents: When a woman is pregnant over the course of roughly 9 months, while it may be ideal to avoid any, in some cases, an accident may take place. While this is obviously very undesirable, to say the least, in this sort of situation, arnica Montana is the homoeopathic solution.
- Treat Weak Uterus: Some women may greatly desire to be mothers but may be hindered on account of having a weak uterus. But with the kind of versatility and diversity homoeopathic has, there is a solution for this problem as well! That would be caulophyllum, which is said to be very effective.
- Control Bleeding: In the case of an abortion which features heavy bleeding, the best medicine would be thlaspi, which is perfectly suited to improve the situation in an expedited manner.
While these may be medicines which are generally made use of, it is to be kept in mind that one of the main reasons that homeopathy as a way of medication happens to work is the fact that it does not only allow for but also actively encourages a great degree of customisation of the program of medication in accordance with the needs of the patient. Keeping this in mind, it is important that the homoeopathic doctor is of a quality which is very good as if there is a case of suboptimal medication, there can be trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.