Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Anoushka PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
All of sudden I developed body weakness and didn't know what to do. One of my colleague referred Dr Nisha Singh. the overall atmosphere in the "Anoushka Polyclinic" is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the othe doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Nisha Singh. she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating I am so thankful that Nisha Singh has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Dr Nisha Singh is quite knowledgeable and experienced dietician.
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Nisha Singh is the reason. The Anoushka Polyclinic in Mumbai is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. My boss referred me therNisha Singh. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. In the very first sitting, Nisha Singh clearly told us about herdiet chart and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was expirencing Atrial Fibrillation and i was very scared and panicked. Doctor told me its because of my diet. so i consulted Dt.Nisha Singh at her clinicAnoushka Polyclinic in Mumbai. She is a good doctor. She checked very well and gave good diet and made me healthy again.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Nisha Singh to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and professional. I liked her response. It was encouraging.
Dr. Nisha singh is excellent doctor, very knowledgeable.
Does moong dal sprout loose protein than the dry moong dal I go to gym so I want to eat moong dal sprout for protein is it good enough for good amount of protein.
With the vast amount of available information, ranging from age-old wisdom to health magazines and health sites, most people are prone to misinformation when it comes to what to eat and what to avoid.
From drinking copious amounts of water to eating a light lunch, it is the time that these commonly known health tips are debunked.
These 3 habits that may seem healthy on the surface but are actually harming you!
1) Drinking large amounts of water
It is advisable to drink a healthy dose of water each day, but you should drink water only when you feel thirsty and not otherwise. If you drink water beyond your level of thirst, it can lead to excess water intake. This excessive intake can be the cause of conditions like obesity, skin and digestive problems among other health conditions. An average person consumes 8 glasses of water each day. But you are advised to drink that much, only if you are thirsty enough. It is also recommended not to drink cold water or ice-cold drinks.
2) Eating uncooked foods
It is essential to preserve the nutrients of the ingredients you eat, but it is equally important to make them digestible. Cooking involves subjecting the ingredients to heat, which helps to remove and kill certain impurities and bacteria in them. Cooked foods are easily broken down, and hence, digested with ease. Some vegetables and foods are even more beneficial when lightly cooked. Vegetables like Brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and kale should not be consumed raw.
3) Eating a light lunch
The ideology behind eating a light lunch may be to keep your weight in check and to stay healthy, but if the food you're having is not nutritious, it can still cause you to gain weight. Some food joints even offer a lunch menu of light proportions while the dinner menu may be packed with heavy amounts of food. This is wrong. It is advisable that people have larger proportions of food in their lunch while dinner should be meager as your digestion slows down as the day progresses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide with an increasingly large number of people being diagnosed as obese every year. This is closely linked to the type of lifestyle that we are attuned to; less active and more sedentary.
If you are obese, you need to lose those pounds quickly; obesity increases the risk of various cardiac diseases and metabolic disorders. Fat loss is a gradual process that involves making changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits. Some changes that you can make to lose those stubborn inches off your waist are:
- Eat small but frequent meals: Generally, eating three large meals a day is what you follow. However, it is advised to eat smaller meals at least six times in a day. Eating smaller and frequent meals tends to up your metabolism thus, increasing your overall calorie burn.
- Cardio: Cardio is the way to go, if you want to lose fat, especially high intensity interval training. This is a form of exercise that involves doing an exercise, preferably compound exercises for a short burst of time (30 – 40 seconds) at full throttle, followed by a short rest period (10-15 seconds) and then repeating the process. This elevates your heart rate and keeps your metabolic rate elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
- Pick your foods wisely: The food you eat is important in determining how you lose your fat. Focus on eating a high protein, low carbohydrate and a moderate fat diet. Limit sugar intake to prevent blood sugar spikes. Focus on eating natural foods instead of junk foods as they have plenty of hidden calories.
- Be active: A sedentary lifestyle can hamper your fat loss process. Sitting in your office for long durations and watching television being glued to the couch are all linked with higher levels of obesity. Take frequent breaks from work and go for a stroll outside.
- Unwind: You may adopt relaxation techniques in your daily life, such as meditation to reduce stress as stress may lead to latent and sudden weight gain. Take up hobbies which can keep your brain involved and avoid stressful activities as much as you can. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Mam I was breast feeding my baby. Now I stopped it. My breast are not like before it is fallen down. How to straighten it again.
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma problem.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Please give me the right nutritional supplements list. I'm a boy of 18+.but my weight is below of 47.
MY father has diabetes and he is in hospital Bcz of paralysis attack. So kindly advise me for liquid food and paralysis exercise and recovery.
Munch on these lip smacking evening snacks:
- Spicy tangy aloo chaat- Potatoes, unless fried, have an array of health benefits. Boiled or mashed potatoes can be used to make aloo chaat for an evening snack. Potatoes are rich in nutrients like potassium, copper, manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin B3, and vitamin C. The best part is consumption of boiled or baked potatoes can keep your tummy satisfied for a considerable amount of time. Aloo chaat is easy to make; one can add cucumber, tomato, coconut shavings, peanuts, mint chutney, herbs, lemon juice to diced boiled potatoes to enjoy an evening meal. For flavor, you might even add tomato sauce.
- Munch on some dry fruits- Dry fruits are high in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Having a handful of dry fruit is good for your bowel movements and especially for your skin. It is known to regulate a person's cholesterol levels. People suffering from anemia should have nuts regularly and experience the health benefits.
- Upma is a healthy snack- Upma made from suji can keep you fit while fulfilling your hunger. It takes time to digest and thus you feel full for quite some time. This kind of snack will raise your energy levels preventing you from being slackened. It is also great for your kidney health. Suji among Indians is also prepared as a dessert containing lots of sugar. Preparing Upma can keep you safe from the ill- effects of sugar.
- Poha is filling and nutritious- Poha is a dish that originated in the land of Maharashtra. It is easy to make and is not time- consuming at all. One may use very little oil while cooking this dish and still have a tasty snack to eat. The dish usually contains vegetables like beans, carrots, and peas and therefore has a high mineral content. It supplies you with iron, necessary carbohydrates and also with vitamin B.
- Adai is rich in protein- Lentils and rice in communion can gift us with wonderful snack recipes. A mix of lentil and rice can be used to make an iron and protein rich snack named adai. This snack is a reliable source of fiber, legumes and carbohydrates. It has a rich taste and flavor and can be had with a tomato and coriander dip.
- Spiced corn cobs- Corn cobs are the easiest solution to rumbling tummies. One may spice it with salt, chili powder and a generous amount of lemon juice. Corn cobs defend your body against hemorrhoids and colorectal cancer.
Myself Avani ,13 years old girl, height 5 feet and weight 35 kgs. I am an pure vegetarian. Please suggest me some supplements so that I can increase my height and weight.
I left gym at 2 months back.&my weight is loss during gym. And tummy also go inside but when I left gym then I put on 5 KGS. Why.my weight is 90? What I should do.
I take 4 pack of whisky of 80 ml per pack daily this is harmful for me or not and how much can we drink daily.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.