Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Patient Review Highlights
My experience with Anagen hair transplant was very good.i did a mid scalp and eyebrow hair transplant.I would suggest people having problems with hair falling should definately go for this .i did around 2100 grafts in my mid scalp and 142 for my eyebrows.I travelled all the way from Virginia USA to india and clubbed my hairtransplant with my vacation.Good results and the doctors and technicians have been very co-operative .It was worth nad good value with what i had to spend .I spent only one tenth of what i had to spend in UNited states.
I am 18 years old. I lose some hair on top sides of my head. To grow hair on that area what should i do?
What type of foods should I take to reduce hairfall and which hairoil should I use? Please tell me in detail.
I am so fat what would I do to have a healthy life style and also have stomach pain I have my family doctor but he is not able to detect my disease.
I shedding my hair continuously and it' s over 100 strands a day. And it' too much loss in volume. Since 3 months.
In my body, chest upper portion, where full black dots with small small pimples, I am 18 year old give solution for me. how can I remove it?
I am 65 years old & weighting 105 kg My present diet is Breakfast. Idly/ poha / toast /dosa 1.5 portion + fruits 2 portions Lunch one dry chapati + two veg with min oil+ dal Snack baked Atta biscuits 4 small home made Dinner one dry fulka + 2 veg with minimum oil Still I am unable to loose weight What changes I should make in my diet to loose weight.
Hello doctor I am 25 years old, my hair is falling slowly so many oils are used for this problem but it's not working so, please help me.
I am a little obese (fat belly. My weight is about 90 kg. And height 172cm. What all exercise should I do to reduce my fat belly and please suggest me a healthy diet.
I am 30 years old and my weight is 94 kg. My height is 6 feet. Please guide whether to reduce weight or not. And how.
Hair fall is a common problem these days and quite distressing for those who have to face it. Here are some tips which if followed can help you have soft, long, and healthy hair.
1. Onion juice - A smelly but effective way, onion has sulphur which pumps the production of collagen tissues that assist regrowth of hair.
All you will need are two to four onions, grated with the juice squeezed out of the pulp. Use this juice to massage your scalp and leave it on for about an hour before you wash it with water and a mild shampoo. Using onion not only increases chances of re-growth of hair, but also gives a fabulous sheen to your existing sheen.
2. Potato juice - Potatoes are rich in vitamins a, b and c which are important for hair to be strong and healthy. All that you will need are 3-4 potatoes. Grate them and squeeze out the juice; massage this juice on your scalp for minimum of 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
If this makes your hair dry, you can instead make a potato mask with honey and eggs and use on your hair. This mask not only moisturises your hair, it also helps hair in growing faster.
3. Eggs - When hair falls, goes dry or gets brittle, know that it lacks protein. And one of the best sources of protein is egg. You can take a couple of eggs, mix them and apply the liquid on your scalp. This can be washed off after a hour. Alternatively, you can make an egg mask.
For the egg mask, you'll need a couple of eggs, honey and olive oil. Mix them week and apply it on your scalp, covering your hair too. Wash it off after about 15-20 minutes.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) - ACV has numerous health benefits, one of them stimulating the hair follicles and helping them grow faster. It also cleanses the scalp and maintains ph balance in the hair. Add ACV into water and have a final rinse of your hair with this water, every time you shampoo.
5. Fenugreek - Fenugreek is a great remedy for hair fall. You will need to soak about 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 24 hours. Strain and use this water to rinse hair. Rinse with lukewarm water after 3 hours.
6. Ayurvedic herbs - Amla, Shikakai and Reetha are known to be beneficial for hair. They make the hair strong and long. Take 100 gms of each in 2 liters of water. Soak overnight. Boil the mixture in the morning, until it reduced to half. Cool it, mash the herbs while still inside the water and then strain it. Use this liquid to shampoo your hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.