Doctor in ADcaca
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for ADcacaYour feedback matters!
Seborrheic dermatitis is a non-infectious skin disease, significantly affecting the scalp. Seborrheic dermatitis is indicated by red, irritated skin secured by flaky, dry or oily scales on the scalp. The scalp, the face, range behind the ears, eyelashes, neck and back may likewise be included in the affected areas. It is also known as seborrheic skin inflammation. In babies, seborrheic dermatitis is known by the name of cradle cap. It is a long-term condition and is treated with the help of a long course. Dandruff is a kind of seborrheic dermatitis with pieces or scales on the scalp, yet without irritation of skin. Here are some of the homeopathic medicines that can help cure the disease:
- Kali Sulphuricum: It is the top reviewed homeopathic medication for treating seborrheic dermatitis with yellow scales. It works wonders in seborrheic dermatitis cases with conspicuous yellow drops on the scalp. The scales are sticky in nature, with a soggy scalp. It is accompanied by itching and tingling. Warmth irritates the scalp sometimes and increases itching.
- Thuja Occidentalis: It is a well-known homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis with white drops on scalp. The hair might be dry in such cases. In a couple of cases, split ends and falling of hair might be noted. However, this medicine cures all the aforementioned problems.
- Graphites Naturalis: Graphites Naturalis is an excellent homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis, where the scales on the scalp are followed by serious itching. The scales decrease right after washing, yet return later. A foul smell on the scalp may likewise be seen. The scalp may stay soggy and moist. Tangling of the hair or falling of hair is additionally observed. Aside from the scalp, the scales may likewise be available on the eyelid edges and behind the ears.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Homeopathic prescription Natrum Muriaticum most adequately treats seborrheic dermatitis with an oily, slick scalp with redness and flakiness. The scalp is covered with white scales. Smoldering sand burning sensation on the scalp may be felt. The face is sleek, with redness. Skin inflammation on the face may likewise be experienced alongside the above mentioned symptoms and signs.
- Phosphorus: It is an excellent homeopathic medicine for seborrheic dermatitis with flakiness and unnecessary hair fall. For seborrheic dermatitis situations where flakiness on the scalp is accompanied with over-the-top hairfall, homeopathic solution Phosphorus is a fantastic remedy. The hair fall occurs in bundles. Now and again, the hair may shed off and result in bald spots. This might be joined by an extreme burning sensation on the scalp. In a couple of cases, moist sweat on the scalp may likewise be seen. This can lead to a lot of itching.
Homeopathy is a branch of traditional medicine that aims to cure diseases and disorders by focusing on causal factors. Homeopathic treatment comes to your aid for all your big and small problems alike. If you are part of the league that suffers from oily skin, homeopathy will be your answer. In most cases, oily skin doesn't lead to severe health issues, but it does cause inconvenience. It makes you feel sticky and smudgy, leading to a loss of confidence.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay
Natrum Mur: A good homeopath will administer this medicine only after having inquired a litany of things about your constitution. A homeopathic preparation varies from person to person depending upon the constitution of their body. If you have oily skin, you are prone to pore - clogging, acne, pimples and pockmarks. Natrum Mur efficiently deals with these problems. It helps in removing excess oil from the pores, making your skin glow at the same time. Prescription of this medicine is based on symptoms like inability to cope with difficulties, nervousness, intolerance to heat exposure, and an agitated disposition.
Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the overactive
sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
Everybody dreams of perfect flawless skin that will complement their personality and boost confidence. But owing to an unhealthy lifestyle and polluted environment, our skin gradually goes through wear and tear, and as a result gets damaged. Skin pigmentation can be embarrassing and annoying. Pigmentation refers to the lightening or darkening of your skin, appearance of brown pigments and dark spots. People who are exposed to the sun frequently are more likely to develop these spots on the face. These spots don’t fade easily and require professional aesthetic treatment. Skin pigmentation occurs due to excess production of melanin. The usual causes involve genetic disorders, ageing, overexposure to the sun, nutritional deficiencies and hormonal changes among others. As you age the texture of your skin changes and leaves you with dull, lifeless skin.
Laser Pigmentation reduction – How it works
Laser treatment for pigmentation is a very safe procedure to have your skin rejuvenated, so you need not worry about the side effects or complications. It is advisable to refrain from parkour activities and using makeup immediately after the treatment for few days. To know how you can benefit from this procedure, consult a dermatologist
While most people recover from first and second degree burns without fatal consequences, third-degree burns pose a different story altogether.
Third-degree burns occur when the damage to the skin extends beyond the dermis, and perforates deep within the tissues. This sort of injury is the most serious one. For instance, injuries sustained from a fire breakout, acid attack, etc.
- Charred/black skin
The damage to the nerves caused by third-degree burns are so extensive, that the victim may feel very little or no pain.
There are several complications associated with third-degree burn injuries, such as the following-
How Ayurveda heals third-degree burn injuries-
Burn injuries, especially of third-degree, leaves behind ugly, unpleasant scars. Moreover, such distressing marks can be traumatic for the victim as it may bring back horrific memories of the incident. Many times the person may feel hesitant to visit a doctor or go for a therapy. This is when Ayurveda comes to your aid.
Ayurveda uses therapeutic and natural remedies- essential oils, herbs and spices- to relieve pain, and helps you get rid of those burn scars. Some of the natural ingredients used in Ayurvedic treatment include-
- Use of herbal oils Lavender and Calendula helps in quick relief from burn injuries.
- An ointment prepared from red sandalwood, gairika, tugaksiri, and plaksa extracts can be applied on injuries caused due to third degree burn.
- Applying cucumber juice or Jatyadi oil on the affected area with cotton balls offers relief from the pain.
- Prepare a paste using mustard oil and henna leaves, and apply the same on burn injuries. This will provide instant relief from irritation.
- Prepare an herbal pack using, turmeric, amla, etc. that are rich in anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties. This can heal burn scars and ease pain.
Apart from these, Ayurveda also suggests following a bland (without spices), healthy diet so that the injury does not aggravate the injury further.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda.
The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications -
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
2. Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
3. Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
4. Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
5. Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
7. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
8. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people.
Hives are a common allergic reaction that appears in the form of swollen, red bumps or patches on the skin. These usually appear suddenly and cause itchiness. In some cases, it may also sting or burn. Hives can affect any part of the body including the face, ears, tongue, lips and throat. Hives are usually small in size but may grow as large as the size of a dinner plate. In some cases, hives may also join together to form plaques.
Hives are caused as a result of the production of histamines in the body that make plasma leak out of blood vessels in the skin. These histamines are released as a result of an allergic reaction, exposure to chemicals, insect bites, sunlight or adverse reactions to certain medicines. There are four main types of hives:
Acute Urticaria: These hives usually last for less than 6 weeks. They are triggered by insect bites, allergic reactions to food, latex, medicines or by exposure to infections. The most common food items that trigger this type of hives are chocolates, nuts, fish, tomatoes, eggs, soy, wheat and milk. Aspirin and other medicines like ibuprofen, ACE inhibitors and codeine can also trigger these hives.
Chronic Urticaria: Hives that last for longer than 6 weeks fall into the category of chronic urticaria. IT is harder to find what triggers a case of chronic urticaria than it is for acute urticaria. Along with the triggers mentioned above, hormonal disorders, tumours, chronic infections and immune system disorders can also trigger these hives.
Physical Urticaria: Hives caused as a result of physically stimulating skin are called physical urticaria. This includes sudden exposure to heat or cold, sunlight, vibrations, pressure, exercise etc. These hives usually resolve themselves within an hour and only affect the part of the skin that has been stimulated.
Dermatographism: Hives caused by scratching or firmly stroking the skin fall under this fourth category.
Hives caused by an allergic reaction can recur and hence if you suffer from hives you should try and identify the allergen. This can be done by taking an allergen test in a hospital or by changing aspects of your diet and studying the results. Hives are usually treated with antihistamines but in some cases, steroids may also be needed. However, it is usually nothing to worry about.
The skin is the body's most expansive organ, but few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here is the truth behind three common beauty myths.
1.You need sunscreen only when you are outdoors on a sunny day
Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you are indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that cause sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like having to layer makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF.
2.You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday
No two people have the same skin requirements. While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the Ph balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
3.Makeup causes acne.
Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.