Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Muktsar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amandeep BhullarYour feedback matters!
A white layer (bacteria) on my tough causes bad breath. I am suffering this problem from past one year. What should I do?
Sir meri maa ke daad ko insect ne puri kha li hai ab keval thori thori nukili keel si dikhai de rahi hai jisase maa ka teeth me last three days se jor se dard ho raha hai but maa ko diabiteez hai so please tell me what should I do.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.
When ever I eat fast food my mouth got ulcers from last 5 year and heal only if I take dexa and I get easily caught skin diseases what should I do.
What is the reason behind smell from my mouth? It smells very bad when I wake up in the morning and also during the day time. It smells very bad. Does this have any connections with any stomach problem.
I am 24 years old have teeth and gum problems my gums are weak and bleeds and I have gap in front teeth.
Bristle variety. You will be able to select a toothbrush with soft, medium, or hard nylon bristles. For the vast majority of people, a soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium- and hard-bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel.
I am 27 I am suffering for bad breadth from childhood onwards visited dentist so many times but no use they clean ask me t do brush twice a day even I do also same problem. Suggest how to get rid of this?
I had my right side wisdom tooth removed (both upper and lower) 5 days back since the lower one was semi erupt and cause me on and of jaw stiffness and lymph node enlargement and pain. My question is 1) can I go for jogging and do some physical activity or should I wait for some time 2) how long will it take to heal 3) will the stiffness continue after the healing 4) when I eat some partials gets trapped there. Can I rinse my mouth after eating.
When I grind my teeth or bite I feel little bit pain in cheek area and ear area and while yawning also?
Dear sir, my name is Avinash. Age 23 year. My mouth is always smell. I am mouth frees daily but bad smell please answer me.
I am 41 years old. The blood is coming out from my mouth when I awake after sleeping. What is the problem behind it?
Sir or madam I have pyria disease because of that, coming bad breath from mouth there is any medicine to these to cure fastly. Please tell me.
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.