Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Motihari and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parmesh Prabhakar Chinni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Parmesh Prabhakar ChinniYour feedback matters!
I always use to suck my girlfriend vagina and from her vagina colourless water is leaking I enjoy to test that liquid flow from her vagina. It can cause any disease please tell me so that I can enjoy licking my gf vagina.
Botox is one of the evolving beauty treatments in the recent times. It has gained massive popularity due to its incredible results. Almost every individual undergoing Botox treatment observes appreciating the changes in their most prominent facial features.
What to do before Botox treatment?
- One of the crucial steps to do before opting for a Botox treatment is to research for the best doctor who is specialized with the Botox treatments. This will help you to achieve the results you are aiming from the respective treatment.
- Be transparent about any allergies or earlier skin disorders you had earlier with your doctor. This provides a scenario of keeping a realistic expectation based on your case type.
- Ask your doctor regarding your doubts related to the treatment. If you are worried about some side effects you got to know from someone, then it is recommended that you discuss the same with your doctor.
What to do during Botox treatment?
- Keep your skin natural. Make sure that you clean your skin thoroughly right before the commencement of the procedure.
- Stay relaxed during the treatment. This is one of the most essential do’s for the success of the Botox treatment. If you stay calm, then you will find that just within a few seconds the Botox is injected.
What to do after Botox treatment?
- Keep your hands away from the place where Botox is injected. This ensures that it does not spread throughout the face.
- Keep the workouts light. You can exercise after Botox treatment but avoid the moderate and light intensity ones.
- Avoid visits to the parlors for facial treatment or chemical treatments. You can later choose for natural ways to clean your face without applying much pressure to your face.
Don’ts for Botox treatment:
- If you are a regular alcohol drinker or addicted to drinking alcohol quite often, then you need to start avoiding it to get the desired results from the Botox treatment.
- Make sure that you do not keep very high expectations for your Botox treatment. Talk to your doctor before setting any targets in your mind. This will help you to be satisfied and happy with the ultimate results.
- Avoid using suggestions of other individuals on your face right after the completion of the Botox treatment. If you have any queries, then talk only to your doctor.
Thus, Botox treatment is a beneficial procedure to reduce your worry about aging less. You just need to follow those mentioned above do’s, and dont’s to ensure successful completion and achievement of the results of Botox treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from bronchitis please suggest me the best homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently Please
I have much pimples and dark spots on my face ,have consulted to doctors but nothing works. My face tone is getting darker and have dark circles. I'm also getting blackheads and Whitehead on my nose and cheeks.
I'm having elevated teeth bulging out of my lips at upper row. I have put braces already in age of 17 but I can't continue it due to some reasons. So it came out again. Can I put braces again? is there any problem in future? please clear me with price. I need cheap and best clinic to put brace. Thanks.
I am having lots of hair fall since months. Have been trying different shampoos, conditioners hair spas. Nothing helps.
I am having problem with my hair. I have tried minoxidil. But nothing happened my hair is still falling. Help me.
Do you often see clumps of hair in your palms when you are washing your hair? Hair loss is a common problem; one of the major causes of hair loss is dietary deficiencies. The hair requires certain minerals and Vitamins to allow it to grow and remain healthy. Thus, your food intake plays an important role in the health of the hair.
Some of these foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A which is a must for a healthy scalp. Try to get at least two servings of this sweet variant of the humble potato every day to meet the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in fatty acids which are present in the skin cells; these fatty acids present in them help make your hair healthy and supple. They are also good for your skin as they stimulate collagen production.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in beta carotenes that prevent hair fall. Carrots also stimulate the growth of hair and improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in protecting hair from pollutants such as dust.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is a mineral that your body requires to prevent dryness of the scalp, thus allowing your hair to be healthy. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on your salads and have them regularly to meet daily zinc requirements of your body.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C that helps in fortifying your hair and preventing hair breakage. Vitamin C also helps in calming the immune system, thus reducing the likelihood of acne.
- Almonds: Almonds consist of Vitamin E that helps in protecting your hair and skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Almonds also help in repairing hair damage that results from chemically treated hair.
- Beans: Iron is a mineral, the deficiency of which causes hair thinning. Women become prone to iron deficiency towards the end of their menstrual cycles. Beans are rich in iron that promotes healthy hair growth and also contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.