Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Motihari and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Parmesh Prabhakar ChinniYour feedback matters!
How much water do I need to drink to gain weight? Because lately I felt that drinking less water makes you thin. Is it true?
Iam 26 years old and male and my underarms are very black please give me the information of good medicine to clear it properly asap.
The research shows that eating walnuts can positively affect various heart health markers for example consuming to walnuts can reduce total cholesterol raise hdl (good) cholesterol reduce inflammation and show marked improvement in arterial function. It also helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in older adults and decrease the number and size of tumours in breast and prostate cancer in animal models.
Most of us who browse the internet for some crazy diet or try to follow a diet made famous by some celebrity seem to believe that there is a certain diet that works for'all. Well, that's just not right.
We as an individual are so unique and biologically different from each other that our nutritional needs are very varied from that of our friend, sister, cousin or even our mother.
We are also trying to base our diet on some number we heard or read about especially counting calories and grams of carbohydrates/protein rather than looking at food as a source of nourishment and healing. I surely do not say that's wrong. As a clinical dietician it's my daily work to calculate the nutrient requirement of patients in the hospital or having a medical condition. But, going by some number or a fad has caused us to have a very guilt ridden and fearful relationship with food and our bodies. When I compare my diet with others or try to imitate someone else's diet I stop listening to the needs of my body.
The drawback to trying and aping some other persons diet is that because of the half knowledge coupled with the information you have gathered you may end up eating the wrong foods at the wrong time when not needed by the body. For example, you may eat any carbohydrate and any protein for breakfast, for instance- as long as it is the right measurements (numbers numbers numbers) as that will give you the right balance. That means I have that glass of orange juice because the packet says it has a certain number of calories which is what you needed in breakfast. The problem with this is how do you know if that carbohydrate is even nutritious? is that glass of juice which is high in sugars going to support your breakfast nutritional needs? my belief is that these foods will not support the nutritional needs of that person, at all!
Another reason why imitating diets wont work is because foods these days is not what it used to be. We are eating food that has travelled distances or the food we find in the supermarkets is laden in pesticides (unless organic) or it is processed into a form that is not recognised by the body as'food. Also some people may not be able to absorb the nutrients from their food because their gut is not in healthy condition or may have some disorder causing poor absorption of minerals or vitamins which are supposidly being taken through foods. These days'we are not what we eat but - what we absorb and assimilate.
The last but most important reason why aping a food trend does not help is because we look at a single food item in isolation. We expect a certain food or style of eating without considering the whole picture. For instance adding a certain food, say, green smoothie (made famous by some celebrity blogger) will not cause weight loss in isolation. The smoothie will give you some benefit only if coupled with a healthy lifestyle, exercise and wholesome diet routine. That's something that we conveniently overlooked.
We need to start taking care of the body from a holistic view and healing it from the inside out. Take into consideration your own body, it's reaction, your own body's needs before trying to imitate a certain diet routine.
Make your diet unique to'you'.
Get off imitating diets- they clearly don't work. They will only cause you more stress and complications in your body.
Trust the uniqueness of your own body.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
1. A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
2. A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
3. Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
5. Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
6. Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My main concern is about hairfall. I live in gurgaon. The water there is not so good. My hairs are falling at a very rapid rate. Please help me in this concern. What product should I use ¿
I am 31 years old male. Married. I do not sleep many hours. In 24 hour i sleep only for 2/3 hour. My brain is 24 hours upset. Many year problem. My all night eyes open.
I am a diabetic patient and my sugar level is increased by 248 mg/dl. I am feeling laziness ,sleepy, and my body get tired after doing some activity. I am already taking a medicine (Tab. Dailyglim M1) and steviafos liquid. So please prescribe some medicine to control my sugar level.
I have done an xray of my back from 2 angles as I was having constant pain from about a month and the conclusion of report was: Straightening of lumbar spine with loss of lumbar lordosis, and marginal anterior osteophytes airing from l1 & l2 vertebral bodies. I just want to know whether its a serious issue or a minor issue.
Mere frnt ke teeth ke niche ki jo skin hoti h wo normal se thodi niche h sirf 2 daat ki waha pain bi ho raha h. What to do?
Lybrate | Dr. Narayana Rao speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"