Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Motihari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Om Prakash Sahu
Submit a review for Dr. Om Prakash SahuYour feedback matters!
I have just completed my graduation and started working in a MNC. My shift timings are evening 5: 30 pm to 2: 30 am. I am unable to sleep since one week. Head is aching due to lack of sleep. By the time I get back to home, the time will be almost 4 am. No matter how hard I try to sleep, but no use. please help me out of this.
Why do we get headache and what are the precautions for not getting headache and what tablets should be used if we get headache?
Mere Penis K Samne Wale Hisse Me Pain Hota Hai. Yah 3 Year Ho Gaya Hai. Ye Month K 5-6 Days Rahata Hai. Ye Har Mahine Itne Din Hi Rahta Uske Baad Ki Dino Me Normal Ho Jata Hu. Kai Test Karya Hu Sabhi Normal Hai. Fir Bhi Ye Dard Rahta Hai. Please Please.
If you are concerned about your health, it is important for you to protect your kidneys from several harmful conditions. There are several types of kidney disorders, which may develop if your kidneys are not well cared for. This may include an overload of toxins, acute renal failure, chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease. Along with these problems kidney cancer is another fatal threat.
Steps to keep your kidneys healthy
There are several ways you can take care of your kidneys and keep them safe, such as
- Take certain tests for obtaining the panel reading of your BUN or blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels. The estimated glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) must be determined as well. The scores obtained from these tests will tell you about the condition of your kidneys at that point in time.
- Lower your amount of phosphorous intake. When the kidney does not function properly, phosphorus accumulation is likely to happen, which causes serious conditions like heart disorders and calcification of the tissues. You should avoid phosphorous rich food items and abstain from drinking carbonated drinks.
- You must consume foods that support and boost the health of your kidneys, which includes watermelon, cranberry, cabbage, cauliflower, blueberry, strawberry, apples, garlic, onion and olive oil.
- Obesity is related to kidney cancer and hence, you must maintain a healthy weight and carrying out regular exercises is highly advisable.
- Several pain relievers such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS may have harmful side effects on the kidney and may lead to kidney cancer. Try to avoid these medicines.
- You can take an Epsom salt bath. This is a common measure for detoxification, as it enables in removing waste and toxins from the body and improves the overall health of your kidneys. Also, it is advisable to go for regular blood and urine check-up along with ultra-sound to know how your kidneys are functioning.
- You should keep your blood-sugar level and blood pressure under control as they can lead to kidney failure. You should quit smoking and stop using tobacco in any form as the toxins from nicotine will harm your kidneys.
With proper care and management of your kidneys, you will be able to prevent several harmful conditions.One should get Kidney function test and Ultrasound done to check that the kidney is functioning normally. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!