Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Motihari. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jisan AlamYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my Rt Upper arm, not in shoulder, for over 4 months now. Shown to Orthopaedic, I am told it is common now and goes away over time. Warm fomentation was advised. The pain was not continuous till about 2 weeks back but now it is constant. Any stretch is painful. Otherwise, the shoulder has free movement.
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 27 years old female. I have oily hair and also don't have much hair comparatively with others of my age. I have hair growth as I take hair supplements which helped to some extent but not to the mark. Also my hair is rough and brittle, which makes me taking hair care a big problem. So kindly help me to get away from this problem and also for hair growth. Thanks in advance.
My father's leg is paining very fast so please give me any medicine name which is release paining of the leg.
My husband is 38 years old. Today, in the afternoon when he wake up after a nap on the chair, his left arm &leg did not move for 3-4minutes. Now his arm is slight heavy & rest everything is normal. Is their need of any test? why this happened?
I had been using novophane plus tab regularly since last six months. I also use nmfe shampoo and triflow conditioner but I don't see any improvement in my hair texture. It is still dry and frizzy, please advice.
Removal of hairs from our body through laser treatment is preferable or not? what can be itz disadvantages in future. Should I go for it or not. How much cost is incurred in this treatment if I go for chest and underarms laser.
I am suffering from gout due to high level of uric acid deposition in my big toe which results in severe pain in toe and toe thumbs. I have been suffering since last 10 years from this, I have tried allopathy and homeopathy but they yielded no permanent result. Please suggest a remedy.
I am 27 years old Man but My beard is not dense in cheeks mustaches are there French beard is there but not on My cheeks. Why so? How can I grow it?
Hello I am 21 year old female and I have cervical problem some times there is pain in my shoulders, my hands get numbed, I feel giddy with nausea and 4 days back there was severe head ache due to which I was not able to move my head, even bend it down. I had some homeopathic medicine and its better now. Could you please suggest something which will cure it permanently.
I have hair fall from past 3 months, my hair goes white from both sides and l have itchy scalp, please suggest what are the shampoo or medicine would l take?
Respected sir/madam My age is 29 yr. I am suffering from premature greying of hair. Can you pls. Give me any effective and free of side effect solution for it.
It is said that oral health is the best indicator of a person's health. A bad oral hygiene translates down to the rest of the organs, reflecting poor health. And, like all other organs of the body, the oral cavity also is aging and therefore, requires extra attention to maintain good health and requires longer time to heal and get back to its original state. So, as the old adage goes, prevention is better than cure.
The following are some reasons why oral health in older patients is very important:
- Food and nutrition: Be it a regular decay or rare cases of oral cancer, poor oral health means reduced food intake. In the elderly, the tissues supporting the teeth (periodontium) deteriorates, leading to loosening of teeth and inability to eat and chew food. This gets into a vicious cycle, and for the elderly, good healthy nutrition is very important for overall health. If decayed teeth and weak teeth are not allowing them to eat well, the overall health takes a toll too.
- Overall health: Poor oral health is associated with higher incidence of diabetes and heart disease. Also, in diabetics especially, the periodontal tissue is easily affected and prone to infection. This leads to not just tooth mobility, but also root caries. The incidence of abscess and cyst associated with root caries is much
- higher than decay in the crown portion of the tooth. The simple logic is that there is more tooth structure covering the crown than the root, and therefore, the decay reaches the pulp a lot more quickly.
- Medications and side effects: Dental pain, those who have experienced will swear to be one of the worst pains to go through. And in old age, it is something that is best avoided. So, better oral care and hygiene measures become all the more important. Once pain sets in, the antibiotics and painkillers become necessary, bringing with them a host of side effects.
Simple Management tips:
- Brush twice a day using fluoridated toothpaste
- Rinse with each meal with a mouthwash is possible, else with plain water
- Floss regularly to prevent interdental caries
- Routine bi-annual visits to the dentist, especially if you are prone for decay or have dry mouth. Whether it is a small decay or a lesion, the dentist will be able to detect it early and arrest and/or treat it
- Don't ignore lumps or sore throat that is persistent
- Quit smoking, use of tobacco (if applicable)
- Healthy diet that is rich in fiber
To avoid the vicious cycle of dental symptoms and complications and their effect on general health, it is advisable to do some basic hygiene measures.