Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Kumar
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Swelling of Legs
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Palpitations
Treatment of Blood Pressure Changes
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Liver Problems Treatment
Treatment of Heart Valve Disease
Treatment of Fluid in the chest
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Treatment of Blood in Cough
Hepatitis B Treatment
Health Check Up
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Liver Diseases
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my diabetes i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. All the staff members were very helpful. Even though Ashutosh Kumar is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. I had lost hope, but the diabetes treatment given by Ashutosh Kumar has helped me regain my confidence. The overall outlook of the Hariram Cardio-diabetes & Chest Clinic was very nice. He is a very practical doctor. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Ashutosh Kumar and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I was quite impressed with Ashutosh Kumar concept of holistic healing.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Ashutosh Kumar did it immediately and started the elbow pain treatment for it. I remember, I read an article of Dr Ashutosh Kumar in the paper and made contact. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and what the treatment procedure will be in future. I was diagnosed with elbow pain. Ashutosh Kumar is really like God send person.
With the help of his treatment for rashes I am feeling so great. The complete process of rashes treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Our family physician personally recommended this Ashutosh Kumar. The overall atmosphere in the Hariram Cardio-diabetes & Chest Clinic is very soothing. Ashutosh Kumar has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. I was suffering from rashes. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
I was suffering from too much pain because of pain in my hand, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I consulted Dr Ashutosh Kumar, he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall treatment he provided was very beneficial.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my diabetes. My previous experiences were not so good, but DR. Ashutosh Kumar has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my diabetes problem. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Hariram Cardio Clinic. their diabetes managment is the best.
I saw Dr Ashutosh Kumar clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.The complete process of headaches treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient.
Ashutosh Kumar is really like god send person. In the very first sitting, Ashutosh Kumar clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I feel strange that I am suffering from joint painThe overall atmosphere in the Hariram Cardio-diabetes & Chest Clinic is very soothing.
I consulted Dr Ashutosh Kumar for health screening. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The entire Hariram Cardio & Chest Clinic is very nicely designed.The Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
Someone from the office, referred us Dr Ashutosh Kumar as I was suffering from Rheumatic fever. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The staff was very attentive to my needs. I am feeling much better than before.
Dr. Ashutosh is hardworking and very knowledgeable excellent doctors that I have met. He is always ready for patients in any circumstances. He is role model for his stream. You Mr doctor deserve to be the 2nd God.
Dr. Ashutosh Kumar provides answers that are very helpful, helped me improve my health and well-reasoned. Thank you Sir for ur kind response and support.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashutosh Kumar to be saved my life. Thnku so much
Good and supporting
Diabetes is an acute ailment that can badly affect your heart, eyes, nerves, kidneys and feet. Therefore, it is important to understand how these organs and components are connected and how diabetes affects them. This will help you to follow your treatment procedure more thoroughly and improve your health condition more effectively.
Beginning of Health Ailments from Diabetes-
When diabetes in a person is not properly regulated and maintained, the blood-sugar levels rise up and this syndrome is called 'hyperglycaemia' or high blood sugar. The way sugar particles stick to each other when they are left uncovered for some time, blood vessels within human body also get stuck with sugar in the blood and make it difficult for blood circulation. Over time, this causes a severe damage to blood vessels connected to kidneys, heart, lungs, eyes and nerves.
Diabetes affecting all the major parts of the body-
Having uncontrolled blood sugar for a prolonged period of time can damage the tiny vessels around the eye causing vision troubles and eventual blindness. High levels of blood sugar in the blood vessels that supplies oxygen to the brain, and heart can develop a fat deposit around them leading to stroke and heart attack. Nerves in the human body serve the function of messengers that carry impulses from different body parts to the brain and vice versa. Having high blood sugar levels can damage blood vessels that carry oxygen and blood to all parts of the body. With the passage of time, nerves can get choked, and they may stop sending pain impulses to the brain.
Diabetes or high blood sugar levels can be detrimental for your feet as well. It mostly harms feet in two possible ways- firstly, it can damage the nerves and their functionality which, in turn would stand in the way of feeling pain as well as other problems occurring in your feet.
Secondly, diabetes leads to poor blood circulation, which makes it nearly impossible for sores and infection around the feet to heal. Once the healing process stops, it can even pave the way for amputation.
Lastly, diabetes is equally detrimental for kidneys, which are the filters of the human body. Kidneys are filled with miniature blood vessels, and high blood sugar can lead to clogged vessels, which disturb blood circulation. Once the kidney does not get ample oxygen and blood, lesser amounts of fluids are taken off the body that may subsequently lead to kidney failure.
Therefore, it is time to build awareness and lead a healthier lifestyle to keep diabetes under control, and a good physician will be able to guide you better on this. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
I suffering from a chest pain and khujali in chest and burn the chest also burn stomach. My test report is negative of TMT TEST and chest CT scan is negative.
Influenza or seasonal flu is basically a viral infection. It is different from common flu that accounts for many conditions that occur due to changing weather. These conditions include cold, stomach problems and fever. Influenza or flu comes with a variety of symptoms and is primarily caused by a virus due to lack of precautions taken as far as food and outings go, during the changing seasons.
Let us find out more about the symptoms and treatment:
- Symptoms: The main symptoms of this condition include fever, an aching body, dullness, fatigue, dry hacking coughs, a sore throat and even headaches. Appetite loss and drowsiness are also some symptoms of the condition.
- Causes: Influenza is usually caused by either of the two influenza viruses, such as virus A or Virus B. The strains of these viruses are known to change every year.
- Congestion: The main form of treatment revolves around treating the congestion that may have occurred in the nasal or the sinus tracts. The treatment for this is usually done with the help of nasal decongestants or sprays which can be used for a few days to get relief until the infection and congestion leaves the body. One must avoid the use of these decongestants for prolonged periods of time as they can make the condition reoccur again and again.
- Allergies: Histamine is the chemical that the body produces automatically when an allergy hits. This is what causes influenza and hay fever as well. One can get treated with the help of anti-histamine drugs that will be prescribed for the doctor in case an allergic reaction or hay fever is detected. This drug can cause severe drowsiness, so it is best to take it at night and wake up fresh in the morning.
- Blood Pressure and Other Complications: It is important to know what kind of medication you are allergic to, before you ingest anything or take a spray. If you are suffering from high blood pressure or any other cardiovascular complications, then you may want to steer clear of decongestants as these sprays can increase the blood pressure as well as the heart rate of the patient.
- Cough: In order to cure a cough, one can take a cough medicine that will also have anti-histamines and analgesics, which will help in clearing the pollutants, dirt and allergens that have caused the cough.
- Fever: In case you are experiencing fever and body ache, you can take aspirin or acetaminophen. However, this should be avoided by children.
With the treatment, one should take ample precautions while stepping out the home. Also, the patient should be careful about the dosage to avoid an overdose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having tb and tb glands at the right side of the neck. I used to smoke a lot but from 27 September 2016 I left smoking and from that day I am taking medicines for tb on daily basis. Aa per my reports I am having infection in my neck gland. I am worried because I am taking medicines regularly but my gland is getting bigger in size and is this risky to my life?
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.