Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Motihari and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akhileshwar Kumar Chaudhary
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akhileshwar Kumar ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.
I have broken my upper front tooth 3 days ago due to accident. I don't have any pain now. Will it be repaired or should I get it removed .Will the gap after removal can be filled or replaced by something? Pls help.
Hello, I have a problem in my teeth that fluoride in it. Their are yellow lining in my front smiling teeth. I want to remove this from covering chemical paste. This is Right way for smiling teeth please suggest.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?
Sir I have a mouth odour problem. I use to brush twice a day and even use the Colgate plax twice a day.
What to do as my 2 year old son knocked his frontal tooth out. Should I visit a dentist as soon as possible or should I wait until his permanent tooth will come out?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!