Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Morbi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil PadsumbiaYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old I have knee problem since 3 months daily its paining badly I hav concerned with my family doctor but no improvement is there I hv taken all medicine but no relief.
I have sharp pain in my right knee in movements that involve opening my legs out. I feel a shearing force on the side facing the left leg, accompanied by pain. All other movements are ok. What could be the problem with my knee?
Hi Is there a remedy for pain in shoulder and knees? my wife aged 55. She took treatment from ortho for painful shoulder. No cure. Now she has pain in one knee. Sometimes the pain radiates upto thigh joint. She uses electric heat/vibrator to reduce the pain whenever she feels more pain. Please suggest natural treatment
My father have a pain on lower back spine. All report done related that. Alkaline phosphates value so high. It find out to M. R. I. Pain is continued increase. So please rply how to pain release ?
Hello. I got my periods last month on 28th but l again got them on this 11th in just 10days after my previous cycle. This never happened to me before. This cycle preceded with severe backache and fatigue levels higher than every time. It is all like brown clotted blood very less bleeding and not like regular flow. May I know why this happened suddenly?
I'm suffering from arthritis in my knee. Should I go for total knee replacement surgery? please suggest.
I have back pain and joint pain very often. I walk around 2 km daily to improve health but still no use. Please help me in this regards.
I am 30 years old. I always have pain my legs. The look so weak. Pls guide me what should I take to improve my condition. Do I need to take calcium and vitamin d tablets?
My mother age is 45 years. She is feeling pain at ribs. This pain is taking to back and it is so heavy. She don't have BP or Sugar. She don't smoke or drink. What is the problem exactly. Where should we consult ?
i am Facing chikungunya after effects. Leg pain. Weakness. Less mobility at joints. Sluggishness. Loss of smooth walking gait. Please suggest remedy
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.