Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Dadra & Nagar Haveli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashank MalikYour feedback matters!
I am 63 year old. I am having sciatica, back pain and numbness in both legs. I do not have BP and my sugar level is with in limit. As per CT scan report the impression are as follows: Lumbar Spondylitis with Disc herniation at L4-5, L3-4 levels and disc bulge at L5-S1 level. Canal stenosis at L4-5 level. Cervical spondylosis - Decreased height of C5 and C6. Vertebral bodies with end plate irregularities at C4-C7 levels. Disc bulge at C3-4 level. Disc herniation with canal stenosis at C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7 levels. Can it be cured with Homeopathy.
I fell on my back while swinging chair in 2000 (+-1). I had severe pain in my back which subsided in a month. However it never went away completely. I have always remained a bit overweight. Last year I had reduced to 65 kg. I believe I did not experience much pain in that period. However I have regained weight (fat) and lately the pain increased manifolds. Could it be that the pain is because I am overweight by more than 10 kilos or should I consult a doctor. If I consult then would the doctor suggest anything other then the exercise because I know the exercises as I had used them to curb the pain during 2000 period. Thanks.
I am 7 month pregnant, on complete bed rest. My hb is 9.5. My feet and hands are little swelled up. Kindly tell me the cause of swelling and advice me medication and precaution.
Suffering from back ache , sleepy & weakness . Working late night so please suggest any medicine which can cause to feel me fresh for the day.
I have pain in my left shoulder for the last 3 months. I consulted a doctor. He has given me tendocare tablets & voveran tpm gel to apply on it. I am doing it for the last 1 month but not completely satisfied with the result. Please suggest what I should do?
I am 45 years old man. I facing heel pain in my right leg for many days. Pain is more when I wake up in the morning. Kindly suggest?
Sir jb main khi ek jgh baitha rhta hu too mere kamr me bhut zyada pain hota h please give me a solution?
I have missed my period this month my date was on 14 and it 21st now last month also bleed was also were less compared before like I had it only for the first day and this month I have still not got my periods. There is lots of heat generated in body like I have got ulcers in my mouth by excess of heat have back pain also but still there is no symptoms of period.
I walk every day in d morning for 1 hrs.(morning walk).L heard some one.Say, more walking causes to damage the keen.How far is it true. ?
I am suffering from back pain. I am also suffering from knee joint pain. Ankles of my both feet are also paining too much. Is there any possibility that these are the symptoms of authorites or these are signs of some other serious ailments? if so then please advise me some medicine for this so that I can get rid of this painful problem. Thank you.
I am not getting morning erections from a few days. I am feeling low on sexual urges these days. Even If I get an erection, I am not able to hold it for long. What can be the cause of it? Everything was fine a week back. What can cause this sudden change?
My wife is 13weeks pregnant. Today she runs a 20 metre distance and pushes something which results in acute pain in back and belly and also white material starts flowing. After that She takes full rest and after that white material stops. Is there any thing to worry please tell me precautions.
I have back pain in last 3 months I am so suffering have if got any relief .what should I do now please.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.