Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Moradabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Please suggest ayurvedic medicine for low back pain, I am facing this problem past six months. I prefer ayurvedic medicines.
I have suffering frm my pain knee. Last night 2days ago. I help mini doctor not improvement. Pls suggest my problem and solve.
I used to play badminton but one day my back and hand is paining and after some days pain reached to my neck now it's been 45 days but the pain still remain same. I also consult with an orthopedic and physiotherapist but it didn't work.
I have knee pain for a long time. And I don't know the reasons of the pain. Can you suggest the reasons and remedies for my problem .thanks.
My friend has broken his leg before 3 years. doctors treated him n they have put a rod in his leg. After 6 months he was good. He was walking but his leg was became some wat short (3 inches. After removing rod it will come into the previous state are it will be short like now.
I have dandruff scalp in my hair. When I washed my hair its gone but after 2 and 4 hours its come back. What should I do?
I am 22 age years old, from last 2days backpain is coming severely, I am using back relief ointment, but there is no relief, what can I do now.
My wife 44 years old and she suffering from knee pain, back pain and swelling in leg what should I do? I don't know what shuld I do. Her treatment is under going from last one year. Her mri already done for knee and lower back but nothing found.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
- Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
- Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
- There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
- If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
- A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
- Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
- Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.
Surgery may also be option of treatment when non-operative treatment fails or pain worsens during non-operative treatment. Surgery is performed to trim part of Acromio bone which is causing impingement on underlying Rotator cuff to provide adequate space for mobility of tendons. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am a 18 years old and i'm suffering from a pain in my knees from last two months what should I have to do?
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.