Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Moradabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I am getting sudden pains in my knees and ankles. Is this the starting stage of rh. Arthritis? I am a good swimmer and swim at a stretch for 1 hour without a break. By regularly going for swimming can I come out of this problem?
My father have a pain on her knee from last 2-3 years. He consult with many doctors but he didn't get perfect medicine. My father is a foreigner he do work at foreign so he face many problems to do work because of her knee. So I think ask it to you. Thankyou.
Hi Back problem, hard to get up from the bed, l4-l5, need neurosurgeon to look into the problem, age 65.
Hello Doctor , I am 50 years old male . Around 2 -3 months back I had severe pain in my Right knee , After initial investigation doctor advised me to do MRI Scan and the report is showing : TIBIOFEMORAL OSTEOARTHRITIS. BUCKET HANDLE TEAR OF MEDIAL meniscus. MODERATE JOINT EFFUSION . Doctor at a reputed hospital advised me to go for Arthroscopic Menisectomy Rt knee as early as possible , Although I am not having pain now and I want to know is it really required to go for surgery or it can be avoided . Please advise . Thanks.
I am 58 years old. For the past one year I am suffering from heavy shoulder pain. I can't sleep at night due to the pain in my shoulder. Please advice.
I am 20 years old female and have headache, backache, stomach pain and my period is also delay by 5 days. What should I do?
I am 24year old Male. Weight-55kg. Many times my shoulder gets frize and paining continuously and no movement towards front side, back side or by side exactly from shoulder. I don't know why it happens I did MIR but saying everything is normal just muscle swelling. Suddenly in 2-3 hours it starts paining and remains for 2-3 days and suddenly becomes normal in 4-5 hrs. I am not getting what is happening. If its due to muscle swelling, Why it swells automatically as I dont even lift heavyweight. This problem appears 3-4 times in one year. I am slim boy and very normal looking with no older muscles or bone problem.
Hi Sir mera hath mai vibration hota jab koi halki czeez hath mai pakadata hu ya hath sidha karke uski taraf dekhata hu iska karan hasthmathun toh nahi hai
There is pain in my ankle. I think it is sprain but the fast relief i.e. Volini is not showing any effect. Please tell my any solution regarding it.
I am 25 years old boy weight 63kg. I love to do gym but 1 year back I did some exercise wrong and that gave me a permanent back pain. Now I am suffering from this backache what should I do?
I have a problem to my neck and shoulder while moving nd turning pain is there so what should I do for it.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.