Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vivekanand AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Few days ago I have sex with my gf. But I faced penis erection problem. It does not erected properly. After inserting my penis it becomes loose. It was my 2nd time (I had sex two times with my gf). Both time I faced same problem. My penis loose the erection after inserting. She does not feel good for this reason. Smoking no, alcohol no. How can I avoid this problem. Please help me.
Orange Juice: Orange juice can be given to the patients as it helps improve digestion and helps to replace fluid loss of the body or dehydration.
Basil Leaves: To improve immunity and to fight dengue fever, boil few basil leaves in water until it remains half. Strain the water, cool it down and drink it at least twice a day.
Black Grape Juice: Increases blood count, drink Black grape juice 2-3 times a day. You can have them whole, but the juice is much better and effective.
Coconut Water: Coconut Water is very good for a patient’s health, as it helps replace body fluid loss and is very nutritious and improve immunity.
Fenugreek: Fenugreek is a pain reliever, Make Herbal tea using Fenugreek seeds. One cup of tea in a day will help cut down fever and relieve you from joint and muscle pain.
Restriction: Do not eat Solid food, and try to get simple food which is easy to digest and is less oily and spicy.
Hello doc I am facing a kind of burning sensation on my left hand neck and back, also I feel restless. There is feel of tickling and numbness in my left hand and fingers, it happens once or twice a week. I get gastric issue too when ever this happens.
My mother tested for hemoglobin A1c and it's value is 5.8%. What precautions she should take? It seems like she is pre diabetes. We also got her tested for simple diabetic test and it came out normal. She has high cholesterol too. Her total cholesterol is 235.
From past two days I am having severe neck pain with light headache and vomiting. Is cervical spondylosis causing this and what are the methods to avoid it.
25 years old female having pcod. I hv taken tab Duphaston. Lmp is 3rdjuly I start tab letrol2. 5 mg bd for 3rd to 7 day. I hav check preg test on 17th july it was negative. please suggest what I hv to do to conceive?
Mujhe 4 day se khansi h maine crocin li thi usse kuch aaram to hua h but pure tarah se ni sar me bhi dard hota h.Please help me.
Good evening sir, I am 27 years old, I am done my body check-up yesterday the glucose rate shows 125 is it normal and my BP rate is 90/110. Please advise.
Mujhe TB h or mera treatment chal rha h. Me rcnex 600 le ra hu kya ye shi hai or kya ye poori theek ho jati h.
I'm 17 years old male. I'm masturbating once a day. Many person told me that it leads to huge hair fall. Is it true? Once in a day masturbating is good or bad. Some told me it will affect your studies. I'm very much worried about my future. Please help me. I can't even tell it to my parents.
I am feeling cold in my head. Suffered from fever, cold,cough. Presently don't 've fever. But cold nd cough is their. Feeling heavy in my head. How to get rid of this problem. Seen doctor today only. Prescribed some medicine. Any natural remedies for fast curing.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical Treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink Plenty of Water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General physician.