Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Vivekanand AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from. Scabies but it's not cure but still the marks are there how to remove them suggest me please.
I am suffering from cold and cough inside which is causing me a headache and body pain and also fever I took medicines like azikem, sinarest and levocet but it didn't worked. I am emergency so help me out suggest me something. I am 18 years old.
I am doing continuous journey from past 3 days. And now I am suffering from a deep headache. please tell me what should I do?
I'm 23 years male. I used to pass urine in red color once in every 2days in the morning. I have seen that 3times and I went to Urologist he have advised me to undergo three tests like xray kub ultrasound kub blood creatinine and urine complete analysis tests he found nothing in tests all came normal and he referred me to a nephrologist and he advised me to undergo 6tests for urine and blood and all tests came normal and he advised me to use two tablets for one month q ten (coenzyme, I carnitine, vitamin e) and clear nu (acetylcysteine & taurine) from the next day my urine is passing in white and in the morning it's yellow may be due to Q10 tablet. But some times middle of the day it is allow. Not all the times. Only few times it is yellow. What does it mean. I'm I alright? I'm feeling alright no fever no tiredness. But small pinching type feeling at back. It has been 6days since I'm using tablets. Is my doctor hiding anything from me? Please help.
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
My wife aged 30 had polycystic ovarian history .Her hair falls in a rapid manner & weight increased day by day .Though we try for baby from last two years we failed. She also have very low libido. No sexual urge in normal. After ejaculation she quickly wash her vagina by water. Can you give us any remedy. Homeopathy?
PDW 11.6 MPV 10.2 PCT 0.20 These are the results of my platelet count. Please tell me if this is ok, should I see a doctor?
Sir I am not getting proper sleep from past soo many days and I am not able to study also there is some matter with my vision also I need your suggestion for this matter I am preparing for cgl so study is must for me. Please advice.
I am getting pain in heart twice in a week when I am eating food heavily then getting pain. Is there any treatment for this deasis I need best solutions.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.