Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PandoveYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I have habit of masturbation. Kindly suggest me treatment. I took sildenafil but not working on me.
Often times I feel little bit pain in my chest. Is this a gas problem or something else? please revert back.
I want a cure for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction since I m getting married in December 2015. Help me please
I'm 19 yrs old I'm suffering from stomach ache from 1 week I have used the tablets but of no use so please tell what I should do.
What are the symptoms of migraine and dengue and what precautions should b taken to avoid this and be safe.
I am not fat but my belly fat is increasing day by day. To reduce it I started lemon water in morning for last three days and started walking in afternoon. What can I do to reduce it. Please prescribe a proper way.
Sir I am going to be lazy day per day, not doing anything because of it please advice what should I do?
I�m Harsha a 22 yr old female and have one sided head ache from past 8months. Wat can I do for this?
Iam 31 years old male and I have left hand shoulder pain in last 30 days. So pls tell me wat should I do?
I was diagnosed with Tuberculous lymphadenitis last month. My age is 22 & Doctor has prescribed antibiotic. I am taking (Akurit -4 )along with 2 other medicine for past 1 month. The swollen area was on left neck & it has broken 1 week ago. All the pus & abscess came out ,but it is still Little bit swollen. Suggest me if my treatment is on right track.
I am suffered by dry cogh what should I do to cure it And there also have pain in my chest please tell me.
What are the main symptoms of H1N1 flue? I have some serious head ache during my work. Is that the symptom of flue,
Heartburn can be a very discomforting condition and affects almost everyone at some point in his or her life. This is a condition wherein the stomach acids back up through the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation, especially near the chest area. Quick-relief medications can help you deal with them for a particular episode. However, recurring deposits might warrant changes in diet and lifestyle. Some of the long and short term remedies are mentioned below:
Short term remedies to deal with heartburn
- Eat a banana or an apple: A few slices of banana and apples can introduce acids into your stomach which will counteract the stomach acids and thus help reduce heart burn.
- Use baking soda and water as a home remedy: This is another quick fix if you don’t have anything at home when suffering from heartburn. If you mix half to a full spoon of baking soda with water and then drink slowly, it will immediately help relieve symptoms. However, don’t make this a regular remedy as it may cause side effects such as nausea and swelling.
- Ginger root tea: Making tea with ginger is another great home remedy which can easily relieve heart burn.
- Chew gum when you have heartburn: This is helpful as the constant stimulation within the mouth due to chewing gum helps with saliva production. The excess production of saliva helps wash away the acids that have built up in the stomach. Once the acid recedes, it helps in relieving or eliminating heartburn.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Drinking aloe vera juice helps in relieving heart burn very easily. It helps control inflammation in both the esophagus and the stomach and relieves pain from heartburn. However, regular use isn’t recommended as it can act like a laxative.
Long term lifestyle changes
- Change your Sleeping habits: Try to sleep on the left side of your body and ensure that your upper body is in a slightly raised position as this will stop the stomach acids form coming up into the esophagus.
- Watch what you eat, when you eat and how quickly you eat: It is advisable to not only maintain a fixed time of eating but also try to eat slowly as it give the stomach more time to adjust in digesting the food, thereby ensuring controlled secretion of the acids.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: These are common triggers for heartburn and avoiding them will show results in a relatively short period of time. It is advisable to stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption to once a week or even lesser.
- Wear loose fitting clothes: Wear clothes which are loose as this would free up your stomach. Tight clothing can push stomach acids up the esophagus and it is advisable to loosen up clothing to relieve symptoms.