Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Risham Singla

Dr. Risham Singla

Orthopedic Doctor18 Years Exp.
M.Ch, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
₹ 300 at clinic

Amar Hospital

sector 70
Consultation Fee: ₹ 300
View All Slots

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care more

Doctor Information


  • Orthopedic Doctor

Other treatment areas

  • Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Surgeon
  • Joint Replacement Surgeon


  • M.Ch , USAIM , 2014
  • DNB (Orthopedics) , Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi , 2012
  • MBBS , shri M P Shah Medical College, Jamnagar , 2006

Languages spoken

  • English
  • Hindi

Professional Memberships

  • Indian Orthopaedic Association
  • Indian Medical Association (IMA)
  • AO Trauma Foundation

Clinic Location

sector 70

Clinic of Dr. Risham

Clinic's NameFees
Amar Hospital300
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Risham Singla


Amar Hospital

sector 70
₹ 300 at clinic
See all timings

Read what people are saying about Dr. Risham Singla

Question and Answers


Rohit Kumar

male • 30 Year Old • Feb 23, 2015

I have a disc bulge at L4-L5 and L5-S1, its being more then 7 months now. My physiotherapy session is going on but i still have pain and weakness in my legs

Risham Singla

9 years ago

You need and MRI and clinical assessment and may end up having a surgery if you have weakness which has not improved on censervative treatment for 7 months.


Nishant Sharma

male • 34 Year Old • Feb 19, 2015

Hello everybody, i am nishant, 31,from delhi. I am experiencing some pain in my shin bone of both legs. The pain increases whenever i run. I consulted a orthopadic docto more

Risham Singla

9 years ago

Please get a Tc99m triple phase bone scan done. It will diagnose your shin splints ( which just means pain in shin bone which can be due to many reasons). Then it can be full answer



male • Feb 17, 2015

I am 50 years female. my height is 5.2, and weight is 85 kgs. I am bow legged and having severe knee pain. can i get some relief ?

Risham Singla

9 years ago

From your complaints i deduce you have osteoarthritis of the knees. You can certainly get relief from pain. you need to send images of your x-rays.



male • 56 Year Old • Feb 17, 2015

I had hip replacement operation 7 years back now its paining. What medicine shall I take

Risham Singla

9 years ago

First and foremost you should get a digital x-ray of the hip done in ap and lat views. the implant may be failing and painkillers will just mask the pain till some catas full answer



Female • Feb 17, 2015

Hi, I am very ill . I had thyroid and I had pain in my back bone .I had also pain in my shoulders and in legs .Please give me some tips to prevent it.

Risham Singla

9 years ago

You need a complete blood profile workup. If you want i can prescribe it for you. [Automatically added by Lybrate] Click "Consult Dr. Risham Singla" below to consult pri full answer