Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramandeep SinghYour feedback matters!
I m 26years old male and I have teeth problem while eating food my teeth give like current shock type this problem start 4months ago what what should I do.
I am suffering from bad mouth smell for 2 year. I have consulted doctors. But not mouth smells bad now a days very much.
She's having swelling on gum. Suffering from Itching and sourness on gum, teeth, uper area of mouth, tongue. Generally it occurs on evening time but at night it is less. One year past she had some blisters on Tongue. And during that she eat few fried chilli. She thought it is the cause she is suffering now. Before two month she had some synonyms of pulling tongue inside but now it's less now, but sourness, Itching and swelling are present. From morning time it starts lightly and then from evening it became unbearable between 5-8 pm and then it became less with sourness on Tongue. Also there is a pile of gum is out behind teeth and while drinking eating it pains.
I have white lesion on my left buccal mucosa, its a kind of plaque and scrappable burning sensation is present, respond to ketoconazole therapy. Anyone please diagnose my clinical condition?
Dental or pit and fissure sealants are plastic coatings that are usually placed on the chewing surface of the permanent back teeth, the molars and premolars to help protect them from decay.
I m 50 years old man. My mouth is not open properly. Chewing tobacco products since many years. What can I do suffering this problem?
Dear sir, my bottom jaw, third from left teeth is been paining for past few days and while brushing blood comes from gums? what s the solution sir.
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.