Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj PrasharYour feedback matters!
We seem to be making wrong choices unwittingly when it comes to facts. An egg yolk may be high in cholesterol but it is rich in vitamins a, e, k and d. Egg yolk is also a rich source of iron phosphorus foliate and vitamin b6 and b12. Similarly prawns and crabs are rich in protein and other nutrients good for the body
I am having sensitivity in my front teeth and I have had fillings before 6 months and now when I have any hot items I feel sensitivity and it disappears. But I don't have any problem with the cold items. What can I do to overcome this?
Hi. I am having fever from last 2 days. And severe cough. Not able to sleep in the night because of cough. Which medicine to take. I hope it's nothing serious.
My question is How to increase our stamina and my second question is how to decrease drowsiness in mine body bcz I m feeling very drowsy every time?
I am jst 19 nd half and my weight is 63kgs is it alright? Some one told me its too much according to the height nd age my height is 5'7 So pls tell me Nd my belly fat is increasing day by day how can I reduce dat.
Good morning doctor I am ankit I am 26 year old boy and I have pimple problem and hair fall problem last year please tell me what should I do. Thanks.
Sir, I have knee [pains from past 8 months. Now I am using pain relief gel for my knee pains, but haven't relief. What should I do? Suggest me a doctor.
I am feeling uncomfortable in my right leg when I sleep or lay down on the bed. Feeling of pain persists throughout the day and symptoms get worse during night.
Some tips from Ayurveda (7)
1. Luecoderma - In all types of skin diseases take Deccoction on Maha Manjisthadi kwath 10 ml twice a day and use Catechu Powder for internal and external Use.
2. Cholera – Keep to take lots on lemon Sharbat and Sanjivani vati 2 tabs twice a day.
3. Tuberculosis – In any condition of Tuberculosis you can take Milk, Butter, Ghee, Meat of Goat with proper regular medications.
4. Eczema : Apply boiled leaves of Neem Tree as externally and take 10 ml Neem leaves juice twice a day.
I have hair fall problem, I am 23 years old. What should I do to save my rest of the hairs or any natural treatment to regrow the hairs?
Mujhe cough and fiver hai ek month se meine medicin liya , injection bhi liya rahat nahi hai mera age 30 sasl hai please help .
I am 41 male 5'6" 70 kgs I am facing problem of getting tired very often and facing stiffness in joints especially legs. Kindly suggest tests and some medicines etc.
I am Tahir and I am 23 years old and I have pain in my back in every time .i use many pain killer but still I have pain n in mai back .
Intra uterine insemination is a common fertility treatment which involves positioning a sperm within the woman’s uterus in order to help it fertilize. The primary objective of this treatment is to surge the number of sperms that are supposed to reach the fallopian tubes for multiplying the chance of fertilization. It offers an advantage to the sperms by minimizing its area of traversal, but the sperm must reach the eggs for fertilizing the ovum on its own. It is a minimally invasive method and much lesser expensive when compared to in vitro fertilization.
When do the doctors recommend intra uterine insemination?
The most common reason behind opting for intra uterine insemination is decreased sperm mobility and low sperm count. But there are various other reasons why gynecologists recommend this treatment and these include unexplained infertility, cervical scar tissues from past operations, cervical mucus problems, ejaculation dysfunction and several others.
On the other hand, intra uterine insemination is not recommended for women with conditions of pelvic infections, moderate to severe endometriosis and women with acute problems in the fallopian tubes.
How does the process of intra uterine insemination work?
- Before opting for the intra uterine insemination, doctors may recommend ovulation stimulating medicines which require careful monitoring of the eggs to determine when they are mature. The intra uterine insemination will be done between 24 and 36 hours after the rise in LH hormones which indicates high chances of ovulation.
- A semen sample is separated from the semen, and then the sperm is inserted directly into the uterus with the help of a catheter. This procedure improves the positioning of sperm cells into the uterus which, in turn, increases the chances of conception.
- The whole procedure takes about a couple of minutes and gives only minimal discomfort. Then the doctors closely monitor your signs and symptoms of pregnancy. In most cases, there is minimal risk of infection after the intra uterine insemination. Also, women who take fertility medications while having IUI also have chances to become pregnant with multiples.
What is the success rate of intra uterine insemination?
The success of intra uterine insemination depends on a host of factors. If a couple chooses to opt for this treatment every month, the chances of successful pregnancy are increased by 20 percent per cycle. But factors like age of the woman, use of fertility drugs, and the reason behind infertility play a critical role.
Since intra uterine insemination is a cheaper process compared to in vitro fertilization, the success rate of this procedure can sometimes be lower than the latter. It however in most cases gives good results. So, if you are interested in this treatment, you must consult with an expert gynaecologist for discussing your options.