Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P D SharmaYour feedback matters!
I feel irritation in my eyes while studying and I have to study at least 7-8 hours daily. So please suggest me a eyedrop. Thanks and regards Ritesh kataria.
I have red eyes for over three days and continuously tears fall so what should I have to do right now?
I have eye sight with -0.5 power for both eyes and I want to cure my eyesight for 20/20 vision I mean I need 100% vision so how can I rectify my eyesight problem.
I am male 27 years I have myopia and -3 prescription in both eye I don want laser surgery , I want to go for natural eye vision improvement what is the best way. please let me know.
I have a little bit sight but I don't want to use spectacles is there is any prblm without using spectacles.
Recently I tested my eye and wearing the new spectacle as per the new prescription. I am not feeling any discomfort but the power is not better than my previous glasses. My previous glasses gives brighter and clear view of letters from a big distance. My new glasses gives little blurry to view letters in big distance. Should I retest my eye? Or Is there any way to find power details of my old glass because I lost prescription of my old glass?
I have weak eye sight and I want to join army so please tell me the solution to regain the sharpness of my eye.
How to increase eye sight or how to correct the eye sight. Please give me suggestion as soon as fast.
I have eye problem when iam watching movie or continuously reading paper. The problem is the eyes are burning and falling water from my eyes. So please give me remidity to my problem.
It's been all most two to three days I am not able to sleep and because of that my eyes are red help me out.
My ACL was complete tear but after regular exercise of 1 year I am alright now but I'm little worry to run can I again do MRI scan ! To see the current status ! My regular exercise is cycling.
I have fever with headache, pain in eyes and my hands are shaking, Please tell me whats the problem with me?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.