Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Yogesh
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin YogeshYour feedback matters!
I have 26 years old male. I have migraine problem for last 7 years. I have checkup with several doctors but not relief. When I eat medicine I am ok. But when I stop eating medicine it's create problem.
My Aunt collapsed on 11 Sep and was reverted back after CPR in hospital she is in coma and doctors state the word hypoxia and is not getting back to senses to little extent After diagnosis CT and MRI the doctors identified initial cause to be pulmonary embolism which caused the seziure she is on complete ventilator support will she recovery and if yes how long.
What are the symptoms of paralysis? Does it occurs at younger age? And what are the risk factors of paralysis?
Hi doc. Three years ago I got an accident and my right hand got paralyzed yet. That situation doctors named that breichal plexus and I done a nerve surgery under my shoulder. My question is there is any better treatment or hope in my present situation.
What are the alternative treatment for LUMBER STENOSIS to avoid surgery. Having numbness in lower limbs but not much back pain.
I am suffering from brain migraine related disease condition I am suffering from severe head ache in left or right brain so can you suggest me a best treatment.
I am 25 years old. I have Parkinson's disease my both hands have been shivering since last 10 years and also there is no energy on my whole body because I have done masturbation due to masturbation I have excess orgasm. Please help me.
I am a 20 year old female. I am getting my treatment done for microadonema and in that process I got my MRI scan done which suggested that there are small T2/FLASH hyperintensities in the posterior petrigonal deep white matter-non specific. What does this mean?
Im 25 year old female. Im facing sleeping disorders from past 10 months. Eg.whem im in deep sleep I feel im awake n I try to get up but I couldn't. I researched about this on internet n got to know that it's a condition of sleep paralysis. Not only this I get scary dreams n hallucinations when im more tired. Cn I please know what happened to me actually n what can I do to get rid of my problems?
The most powerful and amazing organ in our body is the brain. It differs from many other organs of our body not only by its shape, but also by its special type of cell called neurons. When these cells gets affected or dead it can never be reverted or regenerated which is the most exclusive nature found only in brain cells. The cells in other parts of our body has the capacity to regenerate (can be replaced or new one can be grown or produced), but brain cells are exception. Hence any damage to the brain, injury or trauma is really a crucial thing to be considered with utmost care.
Brain surgeries really need skill, proper training, confidence and intelligence to perform this highly complicated and risky surgery.
Brain surgeries are performed to:
- Remove the brain tissues that are grown abnormally
- Aneurysm is clipped to prevent flow of blood cliff off an aneurysm
- Biopsy purpose or to remove the tumour
- Make a nerve free
- Drain the abnormal blood or clot collection or to drain any excessive fluid collection caused by infection.
- To implant artificial electronic device as a treatment for conditions like Parkinson's disease
- Biopsy: A part of brain tissue is removed for the brain or whole tumour is removed.
- Craniotomy: The skull bone is opened to remove tumour, an aneurysm and drain fluid or blood from infection.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic devices are inserted through the nose to remove the lesions or tumour.
- Minimally invasive neuroendoscopy: Similar to endonasal surgery but small incision is made.
- Anaesthesia risks like breathing difficulty, allergic reaction to medications, excessive bleeding or clots and infection.
- Risk related to the brain surgeries are seizures, coma, swelling of brain, infection to brain or meanings, surgical wound infection that intrudes to the brain structures, abnormal clot formation and bleeding.
- General risks include muscle weakness, disturbances in memory, speech, vision, coordination, balance and other functions that are controlled by the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.