Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Vats
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Weak Eyes
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh VatsYour feedback matters!
My semester exams are going start on July 5 onwards. At what timing should I study? I reading but I am loosing concentration and memory loss. Means on seeing the book, I think I know everything, Its so easy to remember, but After closing the book, I can't recall even a single sentence of that answer! I know the theme of the answer , but i'm unable to present it on the paper . Please guide me ? Give me tips for how to remember the answers .
Hi, I am Dipesh from AHMEDABAD. I hv severe problem due to which I am suffering a lot. I do feel fatigue and drowsiness always specifically after lunch. It is morning also. I can wake up with fresh even after 8 hours sleep. Specifically after lunch my condition become very severe. Even if I don't do anything, from my face & eyes anyone can see that I'm good tired. My eyes always remain watery abd red. I am suffering alot due to this. Pls help me.
My eyes are getting red and water is coming, slightly irritating and feel like something is stuck when there is more irritation and water in eye. Can someone suggest me some eye drops. Actually one of my friends dad is an ophthalmologist and he told me to use milflox eye drops. Is it ok to use?
My son aged 13 is experiencing continued flowing of water from his eyes since yesterday. He has washed his eyes about a 100 times but for no use. He is also feeling a slight irritation. Seeing a bright object like tubelight also makes water comes out from his eyes. Please suggest best remedy asap.
I observe a small black particle moving in my right eye since two weeks. Ca n any one help me please what it indicates.
If you thought smoking was causing damage to only your lungs, thing again. Your eyesight, one of your most valuable possessions, is at high risk of damage because of your bad habit.
The damage done to your eyes by cigarettes happens from two sources; the toxic smoke that hangs in the air which surrounds you as you puff on the cigarettes and 4000 odd toxic substances that enter your bloodstream once you smoke. In extreme cases, smoking also causes loss in vision.
Here is a list of eye disorders and diseases, which can be caused due to smoking:
- Macular degeneration: The risk of developing Age-related Macular Degeneration is there for people above the age of fifty. In case of smokers, the chance of developing AMD is three times more than in nonsmokers. It has been proven that smokers develop the chance of AMD ten years prior to non smokers.
- Cataract: This process involves the clouding of the lens inside the eye. Cataract develops with old age, usually. The risk of developing early cataract is common among smokers, who are twice at risk of cataract than non smokers. The effect of the cataract in the case of smokers is more severe.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is the eye disorder where the death of nerve fiber layer behind our eyes takes place, and that results in loss of vision. The increase in pressure within the eyes leads to glaucoma. Smoking enhances the pressure in your eyes, and so smokers are at a potential risk of acquiring this disease.
- Diabetic eye diseases: A number of eye diseases are accompanied with diabetes. This can result in blindness when left ignored or not paid attention to in severe cases. Diabetic patients who are smokers are three times more at a risk of eye diseases associated with diabetes.
- Optic neuropathy: This eye disease causes sudden loss of vision to the eyes without any pain. It happens due to the disrupted flow of blood in the arteries of the eyes. Smokers are 16 times more at a risk of developing optic neuropathy at an earlier age.
- Thyroid associated eye diseases: Patients having thyroid issues or Grave's disease have disorders in their vision. Grave's disease patients who smoke tobacco are likely to develop severe eye diseases associated with the thyroid.
- Dry eye: Smoking causes irritation to the eyes and affects the tear film of the eye. Smokers and passive smokers are likely to develop dry eye disorders. Smoking causes a lot of eye diseases and disorders, and smokers are at a higher risk of acquiring eye diseases than non smokers.
I have something called mlf syndrome or one and half eye, can it be cured? And will it increase when my age goes on.
Me Dr. Ashok Hansaria, Ophthalmologist, Shivam Netralaya, Pandav Nagar, Delhi. Aaj me apko chashme se sambhandit important information dunga. Agar apka bacha 18-20 years ka hai to apke lia important information hai. Aksar hmare pass log aate hain jinke bachon ko chashme ki jrurat padti hai. Sare parents yhi chahte hain ki bache ko chashme ki jrurat na pde. Lekin agar bache ki ankhon ki roshni 6/6 nhi hai to use pehna dena chaiye. 18-20 saal ke baad chashma utarna bhut easy hai through treatments. 10 saal ke baad ankhon ki roshi badhna difficult hai. Exercise or medicines se specs nhi hatt skta hai. Question hota hai ki chashma na pehene to kya hoga? Agar specs nhi pehnege to ankhon ka development puri tarah se nhi ho payega. Patient ko lazy eye or amblyopia ka problem ho skta hai. Retina ko pura stimulation nhi milne ke karan ankho ko puri development nhi mil pati hai.
Agar bache ki age 4-8 ke bich me hai to bache ki roshni badhne ke maximum chances hote hain. Chashma bhut jruri hai taki bacha lazy eye me na jaye. Chashma ke jrurat hone me chashma hmesha pehnna hai. Kewal sote and nahate time hi utarna hai. Chashme ka care bhut asan hai. Kis trha ke glasses pehnne chaiye. Plastic ke light and ache glasses pehnne chaiye. Plastic glasses anti-glare hote hain. Glases CRAR ke hone chaiye. Bachon ko hmesha chashma pehnna chaiye. Jab tak bacha grow krta hai height me tab tak number bhi badhta hai. Bachon ke lia hum khane, neend and comupter and mobile usage ki advice bhi dete hain. Milk, black chana, badam, gajar, papaya khana hai.
Junk food nhi khana hai. Inme artificial flavour hota hai jo hmari tongue ke taste buds ko stimulate kar deta hai. Bache and badon ke chashme me kya antar hai. Bachon ko hmesha chashma pehnane ki advice di jati hai and bujurg logon ko kha jata hai ki jab jrurat ho tabhi chashma pehne. SIke alwa koi bhi jankari chaiye to aap mujhe Lybrate ke through contact kar skte hain.