Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjot KalraYour feedback matters!
I gained weight after pregnancy I hve to reduce 10 kg please guide n also tell whether fatoline gives gud results.
I have breast pain in my both breast before 10 days periods after periods I have pain in my left breast for 10 days.
Hello please help me, Me and my girl had unprotected sex few days before after which within 24 hrs she took I pill then after 2 days we had protected sex and few hours after she noticed some brown discharge. What does it imply? Please tell me. Is it a sign of pregnancy? Thanks.
I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 25th Feb and she had her periods on 8th to 10th Feb and today is 8th March and still there are no symptoms of periods, after sex I had given her unwanted 72 as I had unprotected sex soon after sex within 2 hr. Also using a condom I had ejected sperm in her and the condom was perfect as well as was not leaking, so is there any problem, if yes then please give me the solution or give me proper understanding of this as I don't want her to get pregnant please help me out with this.
My mother is of around 50 years now and she is getting her bones weak and sometimes her legs also shivers while standing. What should I do?
HI, I have recently diagnosed with for ectopic pregnancy. My last LMP is 19/2/2017. And on 24/03/2017 I got weak positive with my urine test. On 27/03/2017 bleeding got started I consulted doctor. She did pelvic scan and told me that 3 cm tubal pregnancy is present in my left tube and beta hcg is 69.4. Then she gave 50 mg Methotrexate on 27/03/2017. Now today I got beta hcg as 12.3. She told me that its aborted successfully and we can plan pregnancy after 1 month. Now when can we plan next pregnancy. Please help me on this. We are confused that one doctor said minimum 6 months needs to wait for next pregnancy and one doctor said 1 month is enough. Please help on on this.
When does pregnancy starts. What is LMP? Does it mean last missed period? And when a women conceive? Is she conceive after 2 weeks of her missed period.
I have pcod. Last time I got my period on time. And I sweat a lot now a days. I have a little white discharge every day. Does that mean my cysts are getting removed.
Hi, I am 31 years old Married female (no kids). I have noticed the area around my nipples is swollen from last 15 days approx and is sensitive in touch. Can you Help me understand, what cud be the reason.
My mother is a 45 year old house wife. She is suffering from irregular menses, hard pain during menses period, over bloodless and get weak soon. Is any problem with her health condition?
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy.