Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manjot KalraYour feedback matters!
My wife is feeling pain in stomach, chest and in all body parts. She also loosing weight. And feel very low energy level. please suggest.
The lancet study shows that music can help people cope better with post operative recovery listening to music before during or after surgery significantly reduced patients pain and anxiety and their need for pain medicines and increased their satisfaction with the entire procedure.
Hi I am 35 years old suffering with pcod and weight gain my cholesterol level has also increased please suggest me food which I should eat or lifestyle changes so that I can lead a healthy life. I am having severe hair fall also. I have problem of fatty liver also.
Hello doctor I had sex on 13th oct we used condom. before tat 8th to 11th oct I got period (4 days continually) (5th day 12th oct) my period was stopped. I did not get ma period. So I had sex on my 6th day of my cycle. Is there any chance for pregnancy doctor. please help me. Now 28 days over.
I have a right ovary retention cyst should it be operated or it will go on its own I am 45 yrs old now still having regular periods. Or this problem is common for woman of my age due to menopause what precautions and treatment I should take for this
What is C used to avoid pregnancy nd how can we use it ? Is it female condom safe or male condom bcz there re twoo types of condoms available.
Hi, This question is On behalf of her. Her periods got delayed by nearly more than 15 days and she had fun with his bf 3 weeks back but not include in sex. She is still virgin and wants to know. What affect on her periods.
As per LANCET an authoritative medical journal,fixed dose combinations of medicine are being marketed in India without detailed trial and are of unproven efficacy.Metformin used in combination with other anti diabetic medicine is of limited value.They are advised to the patient that you have to take less number of tablet but efficacy is compromised. It is better to take medicine of single ingrediant except few.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.