Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K S Dhillon
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. K S DhillonYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to get fairer or improve the skin tone? If yes, then please suggest me some methods or cream or treatment. Can you help me?
Hello doctor! I wana know about herpes disease! my husband tells me that m suffering from herpes. But I do not find any symptoms of that in me! he gets cuts and itching on his genitals after sex! Some years back I use to feel itching and burning down there but not now! so please tell me how to know if he's suffering or I? I am worried. Is there any test for this through which we may know the problem. Please tell me.
Hello everyone, my father at the age of 53, has been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. Some facts about him: his PSA was 3, 9 last september, and it is 4.4 right now. They took examples from 12 different locations of his prostate and 2 of them were cancerous. The doctor told my father has a non.
Hi .myself Shivam I have oily skin I am not using any sought of moisturizer or any cream on face from last 3 month , but I heard that oily skin needs to be moisturized . My question is what cream should be used in night to keep the skin hydrated and to make the natural glow , I reside in Chennai basically I am from Madhya Pradesh here for pursuing colleges .what should I do to maintain my skin moisture and control oil and prevent break outs.
I have skin problems. If a mosquito bites me, the bitten area forms red circle I. E. Allergy. Any solution for this?
My neck and fore arms are black in colour I need to get them out so suggest me a home tip are any medical tips with low cost and I to had black marks on my fore head.
I am 27 years old having dark circle under eyes. What should I do? I am taking seabuckthorn pills from 1 month which contains omegas & vitamins and using aloe vera eye gel but no results I found.
Itchy skin is a very common skin condition which is a potential source of discomfort by forcing you to scratch your skin and cause irritation. Itchy skin is a very common condition which happens very often among individuals. But, it can also be one of the symptoms of a larger disease. Itchiness of the skin may vary in intensity from mild to severe and it is mostly treated by anti-irritant measures that can be done by anybody at home.
Itchy skin condition is mostly limited to certain areas on the skin but it may also be affect all body parts with an uncontrollable urge to scratch. Some of the additional key identifiers of the medical condition are listed below.
- Skin redness
- Bumps or patches on the skin
- Swelling or inflammation of the skin
- Cracking of the skin
- Leathery or scaly texture of the skin
Skin itching can happen due to a variety of reasons, some of the most common ones being:
- Common skin conditions: The most common kinds of skin disorders like acne, eczema, etc. often lead to skin itching. Itching is mostly accompanied by other skin conditions like redness, breakouts, inflammation, and such others.
- Internal diseases: Diseases related to the kidney and liver often lead to skin related disorders among which the most common one is skin itching. Additionally, itching may also happen due to serious diseases like cancer.
- Nerve related disorders: Diseases that affect the nervous system, either directly or indirectly also act as a catalyst to the skin itching process. Examples of such diseases would be diabetes mellitus, pinched nerves, sclerosis and shingles.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women often experience itching on body parts like abdomen, thighs, breasts and arms.
- Drugs: If you are regularly taking antibiotics or antifungal medicines, then these might have some unwanted effects of the skin among which skin itching is the most common one.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!