Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jobanjit Kaur
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jobanjit KaurYour feedback matters!
Does anyone suffering from major depression and under medication for it avoid eating food high in refined carbohydrates like sugar, white flour, white rice and alcohol?
Hello I am 30 years old. My doctor advised me for sugar tests. In which my fasting blood sugar is 100.4 After taking 75gram glucose it is 87.3 In next hour it is 112. Should I consider myself pre-diabetic?
I suffering from stool problem I have every time sensation of stool and I also go 3-4 times daily for toilet stool come very little ammountbut sensation have every time last six months reports are normal some piles come in the endoscopy what can I do.
Sir, I am 20 year, I used to masturbate daily twice in a day since I was 12 year. After 2 years I was affected by a big disease like pancreatitis. My doctor could not find the reason of that. After that I reduce the hand practice to 4-5 in a week. Now since 1 year I am suffering from another problem like constipation, gas. Now I reduce the practice to 4 in a month. But the digestion problem still affecting me. I supposed that my problems (pancreatitis, constipation,gas) are due to such over practice of masturbation, is it correct or wrong? And How Can I have a healthy life again .please sir give me the solution of these problem.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!