Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. jagpal SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 60 diabetic T2 on Insulin. Please advise me which fruits I should take and at what time so that my sugar level remains under control.
What is the home remedies of schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease? This question is for my father, who is 70 years old.
My mom stomach is paining from many days. Some are saying acid has created in her stomach and other. Please suggest me medicine or treatment for her.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.
I'm 21 years old. When my husband Masturbating, my vagina bleeds. Now a days bleeding last for 1 week. Can you please tell me what is the reason for vaginal bleeding?
Doctor. I'm 17 years old now. I had testicle pain when I was 16 years old. So we decided to take ultra scan. And doctor found tat I had varicose veins in my left testicle with grade 1. But now I don't have any pain. But still I can feel tat twisted veins by touching. Is it dangerous? Whether yoga could cure it? Doctor please tel me about tat. I took scan 1years ago.
Hi I am 23yrs old girl. I generally get my periods late orelse on time and they last for a maximum of 5 days. Is time I hav got my periods 9 days early and I only bleed lyk 10 drops maximum in d whle day orels when I go to urinate thrs red slimy discharge orelse wen I wash myself thr I gt like a thread of blood. For once I noticed there was black blood. And its been 9 days now that I am bleeding jat maximum of 0 drops a day. Is this something to worry about. I would also like to tell you that last time when I had done my sonography dey had tested an ovarian cyst which I have never treated. Would that be a problem?
Hello Dr. Im 23 working women I'm very thin my height is 5 3' and weight is just 40 kg i'm unable to put on some weight due to busy schedule please help me how can I put some weight.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
I am 26 year old girl. I want my skin to glow. I want to know what fruits I should include in my diet to make my skin glowing. Also, I wanted to know whether eating a bowl of papaya can heat the stomach and cause acnes. N which is the best fruit juice that will make my skin glow and fair.
I have started losing my hair just at the age of 19. What steps or measures to stop falling of my hair. And will I be able to grow back new hair.
I am suffering from sleeplessness since last two days. I have tried every possible remedy to be cured of it but it was all vain please advice me some tips.
Lybrate | Dr Dipali latkar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Hi I am 22 year old and I have shoulder and back ache. I think it is because of studying style can it be something else?
I have been suffering from Alopecia Totalis / Universalis since I was three years old. I had read that a Medicine for Psoriasis has been effective in curing this ailment and is under trial in USA. Please let me know whether there has been any development in this regard and whether such cure is available in India.
What is a panic attack?
Panic attack is a sudden onset of intense fear, or terror that occurs without apparent cause. Physical symptoms may include shortness of breath, palpitations or accelerated heart rate, chest pain or discomfort. Psychological symptoms may include a suffocating sensation or a sense of unease and lack of touch with reality. Once you have recognized the symptoms as a panic attack, here are a few techniques you can try:
Shift your focus:
Try focusing on a neutral object or person. Try focusing on a colour which relaxes you and focus on it surrounding you. Now try focusing on a silly word or something that makes you laugh. Notice how your focus shifts and how your body responds.
Imagine the positive:
Replace a negative state with a more positive one. Imagine a time when you felt confident, safe or calm. Imagine the sounds, tastes, views and feelings of that moment. Now submerge in that moment till your body relaxes.
Use these grounding techniques:
Look around you and identify:
5 things you see
4 things you feel
3 things you hear
2 things you smell
1 thing you taste
Breathe in for 4 seconds then exhale all the way out. Now breathe in for 6 seconds, then exhale all the way out. Now breathe in for 8 seconds, then exhale all the way. Feel even the smallest muscles relaxing and continue breathing slowly.