Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepanjliYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be helped me improve my health, knowledgeable, very helpful, inspiring and professional. Thank you so much
I don't know how to thank Dr Deepanjali,it was more of a very gr8 experience,the most important part is i got cured .i am very thankul to her.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Thank you mam i will try my best
Dr. Deepanjli provides answers that are knowledgeable. But what medicines should I take?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. thank u so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Thanks doc
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Tq
Dr. Deepanjli provides answers that are knowledgeable. Good one
Finally with Dr Deepanjli's treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I remember, I read an article of Deepanjli in the paper and made contact. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Angels clinic is so nice. Deepanjli has expert knowledge in the field. Due to my body weakness my daily activities were suffering. she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I saw Deepanjli clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Deepanjli is the reason. . Hygiene is very important, and I must Angels clinic was extremely clean. During the treatment, my Deepanjli supported me a lot. Angels clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. i took a gain weight treatment
I was in so much pain due to my female hair loss. I consulted Dr Deepanjli. She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. Someone from the office, referred us that Deepanjli. I was quite depressed due to my haircondition, but teh doctor guided me the best.. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Deepanjli is quite knowledgeable in the field of Homeopathy.
I have had this irregular periods from quite some time. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of irregular periods. The atmosphere in the Angels clinic is always so positive and full of life. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Deepanjli. I was quite impressed with her concept of holistic healing.
Dr Deepanjli's hairfall treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Dr Deepanjli certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. Everything was just spick and span in the Angels clinic. I found the Angels clinic itself quite pleasant. She is a very practical doctor. I am so much benefitted with her hair fall treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from never ending problem of acne and pimplelike this. I thought initially they won't last long but I was wrong. Then i consulted dr Deepanjali at her clinic Angels clinic in Mohali and i was so happy with the results i got. Thanks to her. I am extremely happy with the staff and doctor both.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I suddenly started experiencing headaches. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Angels clinic. I am completely satisfied with the services and I would surely resommend to visit her if anyone facing the same issue.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Deepanjli. I owe her a big thanks for making me fine again. With great ease Dr Deepanjli explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Overall hair loss treatment was very effective.
Overnite my asthma problem aggravated.i could find no doctor who could cure it.Finally with dr Deepanjali's treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. she can be consulted at Angels clinic in Mohali.
He is very good doctor. He try to find root cause of the problem and try to resolve from root...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepanjli to be very helpful. Tq u
Chicken pox or varicella is an infectious disease which is caused by varicella zoster virus. It is noticed that children below the age of 10 years are more prone to getting affected by this virus. But people of any age group can encounter this particular disease.
● The most common symptom of chickenpox is rashes. The rashes develop into small itchy blisters. The rashes can form on any part of the body. Some people develop severe spots all over the body and some people develop only a few of them.
● High temperature or fever is another common symptom of chickenpox. Mostly the fever starts before the rashes appear.
● Severe headache and loss of appetite.
A patient can develop the symptoms after 3 weeks of exposure to the virus. Since it is an airborne disease, it can be easily transmitted through coughing, sneezing and touching. This is the reason the patient with chickenpox is always advised to stay isolated for minimum two weeks. In few chronic cases of chickenpox, the patient might develop varicella pneumonia in later stages.
Homeopathy treatment for chickenpox
The patient with chickenpox is often advised complete bed rest, lukewarm bath which provides relief from itching. But there are some effective homeopathic remedies which are extremely helpful in treating chickenpox. Since it is always believed that homeopathy is the best remedy for any viral disease, chickenpox being a viral disease can be cured effectively through the following homeopathic remedies.
- Aconitum: This remedy responds best in the initial stages of chickenpox; especially when the patient suffers from symptoms like increase of thirst, high fever and weakness.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating chickenpox. This remedy is prescribed when the patient experiences symptoms like red face, severe aches in head and body, drowsiness etc.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective and common homeopathic remedy for treating chickenpox. Children who suffer from intense itching are generally prescribed this remedy.
- Antinomian Crud: White coated tongue is the most common characteristic in children when this remedy is prescribed. Apart from this, this remedy works well on the children who encounter symptoms like itching pimples and rashes from the exposure to heat right after bath.
- Apis: This remedy is advised when children experience severe itching from heat and feel relieved in the exposure to cool places.
These are the effective homeopathic remedies often prescribed by physicians for treating chickenpox. It has also been proven that these remedies have worked extremely well on the patients with individual symptoms. But it is always advised to consult a physician before starting any dosage.
I am losing hair quickly. Do not Know how can I do now after being used of all type of shampoo please help doctor.
Bronchitis is basically an infection in the bronchial tubes. The bronchial tubes which basically carry air to your lungs sometimes get infected due to cold or flu. That's when you tend to develop the infection in the mucous membranes of the bronchial tubes known as bronchitis.
Symptoms of bronchitis
The basic symptoms of bronchitis include:
● Intense coughing
● Feeling of discomfort in chest
● Shortness of breath
● Blocked nose, headache
● Low fever
● Body aching
Types of bronchitis
Bronchitis can be of two types:
- Acute bronchitis: Acute bronchitis is generally a viral infection. It causes coughing up mucus, sore throat, shortness of breath and fever. Generally acute bronchitis stays for a week or less. Acute bronchitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. Apart from this, irritants, fumes, dusts are also responsible for causing bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis: Chronic bronchitis is much more severe than acute bronchitis. It causes persistent cough with mucus, breathing difficulties, fever etc. It can last till 1-2 years depending on its severity. The symptoms may get worse if not treated properly. Chronic bronchitis might turn to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease if it occurs with pulmonary emphysema. Chronic bronchitis can be caused due to irritation of the airway tissues and lungs. But the most common reason behind chronic bronchitis is smoking. Apart from these, repeated acute bronchitis can also cause long-term chronic bronchitis.
Treating bronchitis with homeopathy
Homeopathy is one of the holistic ways of treating bronchitis. Decades of research has established homeopathy as one of the most effective and safest treatments. Bronchitis can be cured and the symptoms can be reduced with the homeopathic treatment.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is one of the best medicines for treating bronchitis. It is more effective in treating bronchitis which is combined with severe weakness.
- Bryonia: This is another effective medicine for bronchitis. This is more effective when there is severe cough with mucus, chest pain while coughing, body ache, sore throat etc. Patients with such symptoms are prescribed bryonia.
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed in two phases of bronchitis. It is mostly prescribed to the young infants or the older people. This is prescribed when the patient suffers from wheezing, chest pain, coughing up mucus, vomiting etc.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is great for treating chronic bronchitis. It is a great remedy for treating severe cough, breathing difficulties, severe chest pain and breathing attacks.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an effective remedy for treating chronic bronchitis. This remedy works best for chronic bronchitis with nausea, vomiting and severe cough with mucus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is homoeopathic constitutional treatment. I am orthopaedic handicapped. My height is 3.6 and I am problem of pcos for it I am consuming medicine doris. How much possibility of this treatment in hair growth and it's will work 100% on me.
The World Health Organization defines Alcoholism as, "chronic continual drinking, frequent episodes of intoxication, and preoccupation with alcohol, despite the adverse affects of it. It lays the perspective Alcoholics Anonymous (1939)-that alcoholism, characterized by the individual’s loss of control over drinking and thus over his or her life, was a "sickness"-was carried into the scholarly literature in the 1950s in the form of the disease concept of alcoholism."
Alcoholism is on the rise as per the current global scenario. In fact, one of the main concerns after cigarette smoking is that of consuming excessive alcohol. Those who consume alcohol in an excessive quantity often create health hazards for themselves, and their behaviour makes it difficult for those who live in their immediate surroundings. For most people, a rehabilitation centre is the only option to treat alcoholism. But this is not so.
Homoeopathy too can effectively treat the problem of alcoholism. There are certain medicines which work wonders in getting you rid of this bad habit.
- Nux Vomica: When your alcoholism is in its earliest stages, then it becomes easier to leave this addiction. For those people who have just started to fall prey to alcohol, Nux Vomica is a wonder medicine. It is administered for faster relief against your drinking problem. It starts showing its effects within a month’s time.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is a medicine which helps in curing many health issues. It is mostly prescribed to those who have started experiencing liver issues due to excessive drinking. One of the vital organs of the body, the liver, is affected when you drink excessively. Thus, to prevent degeneration of the liver, sulphur is usually prescribed.
- Cannabis Indica: Marijuana is often treated as a medicinal plant. There are many extracts derived from this plant which is later on used to make many useful medicines. One such homoeopathic medicine is Cannabis Indica. It helps in not only detoxing the body against the ill effects of alcoholism but also helps in preventing associated symptoms to show up.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine is derived from the extracts of what you know to be simple common salt. Once consumed it helps in blood cell production, cellular regulation, and albumin production. These help in coping up with extreme alcoholism. At times, alcoholism is triggered in people due to depression. Natrum Mur also helps in coping up with depression.
- Avena Sativa: This is derived from the oat leaves. Just as oats themselves are considered to be one of the healthiest foods to consume, this medicine made from the oat leaves is no less. It helps to relax the senses and detoxifies the body against alcohol.
- Acid Sulph.: A marvelous medicine if the patient has the family history of alcholism.
- Quercus: Works wonderfully in mother tincture form.
Thus, these are some of the most important medicines that are administered on those who suffer from the problem of alcoholism. If you or any of your near ones have fallen prey to this habit, then it is recommended that you immediately take help of your homoeopathic practitioner to help you out of alcoholism.
Note: There are certain organizations that are actively helping people with alcholism and their families. A few are:
- Alcholic anonymus
- Al-anon family group
Hello I am 30 year old married and a mom but my face skin look alike 35 year dull, pigmented, very dry and some spots, before marriage my skin is dry but glowy and fair and present day face skin like a dead .please doctors can you suggest me any cream which make my face at least look a like 30. Thank you.
Mujhe 3 saal she piles ki problem h latrin tight hone pe chir pad jati h and blood ata h please kuch suggestions dijiye.
Sir I used skin lite cream for 3-4 months. And my skin became black and also felt stinging sensation while applying sunscreen and face wash. So I stopped using it but even after months of stopping using it, area around my lips and nose have become black in comparison with rest of face. Please suggest some remedy.
Hiii doctors! I wanna know the benefits and side effects of taking vitamin E capsules. I don't have any skin problem and hair fall problem can I take these vitamin E capsules. thanks.
Dear sir, which homeopathy is best homeaocare homeopathy or positive homeopathy or star homeopathy is best for dust allergy with asthma in AP state.
I am 24 years old nd I'm 9 month pregnant I he itching problem in hands thighs with rashes I have applied cream and all but it s not curing what to do.
Hi I want my skin to be healthy. I am student (female) and after one class I have to move for another which is at another location. Due to different water or else I don't know the reason, my skin is not look healthy. Please suggest what to eat. I don't eat outside food and pack my stuff for whole day. Please suggest something which help my skin to stay healthy. I stay outside for 16 hours. Office + classes are going.
Hello Dr. Can I take vitamin c capsule to improve my facial complexion. I want 2 shades fairer skin tone.
Acne is a skin condition that is primarily caused by clogging of the hair follicles with dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum). More often than not, acne is characterized by the formation of pimples around the face, neck, chest and the back of the body.
Though common among both the sexes, acne generally develops in teenagers and can also occur in adult women prior to their menstrual cycles. Acne can cause due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid, oestrogen, progesterone. Prolactin plays important role in acne formation. Stress and oily skin also contribute to acne along with other factors.
Acne can also occur due to a side effect of certain medications such as lithium and corticosteroids. Other endocrine disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome and Polycystic ovary syndrome might be responsible for this particular condition. Acne can also stem from the excessive usage of cosmetics or other topical creams and binge on fast foods and other fried foods.
Homeopathy and Acne
Since acne can be caused by various factors excess oil secretion, changes in hormone levels, genetic predisposition, pollution and diet, homeopathy can be an effective way to treat acne. This is because treatment in homeopathy is individualistic and holistic. Individual examination, case analysis, your medical history, your physical, mental and emotional constitution, your age, your gender, your ethnicity, and your susceptibility to the disease are all very important considerations in determining the exact homeopathic remedy for you.
Based on these criteria, your homeopath will prescribe the most suitable remedy. The dosage and the potency of the remedy too will differ from person to person. The homeopathic preparations which are extremely effective in curing acne are as follows:
Hepar Sulphur: If the pimples are filled with pus, a very low dosage of this preparation can be useful.
Pulsatilla: If there are recurring instances of acne, especially among teenagers, this homeopathic preparation can be useful. If the acne breakouts are coupled with irregular/scanty periods, Pulsatilla can be the ‘go-to’ panacea in this case.
Kali Bromatum: Symptoms of increased sexual appetite, forgetfulness and suicidal tendencies along with acne breakouts can be taken care of with this medicine.
Calcarea Phosphoricum: If the breakouts occur with symptoms of headache, reddish tinge on the skin and dyspepsia (indigestion), this homeopathic preparation can be extremely effective.
Nux Vomica: This medication is an effective remedy for gastrointestinal problems along with mild to severe constipation and extreme sensitivity to cold.
Asterias Rubens: One of the most important medication used for treating types of acne, such as itchy acne, skin eruptions with fetid pus, rocsacea, acne affecting the nose, chin and shoulders.
Belladonna: This is helpful in treating conditions like red burning skin, scarlet rashes, acne lesions and eruptions.
Dulcamara: This is especially helpful in treating acne lesions and itchiness erupting in cold wet weather. It is also helpful in treating small size boils appearing on face and forhead region.
Merc Sol: This medication is helpful in treating syphilitic acne, where in the skin looks puffy and dirty and is continuously perspiring. It also helps in treating yellowish brown or greenish pus oozing out from pustular acne.
Graphites: It helps in treating rough hard skin, with persistent dryness and acne oozing out a sticky exudation.
Bovista: This medication is helpful in treating acne with crusty eruptions around mouth and nostrils and acne cause due to over use of cosmetics.
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathic and ask a free question.