Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bal Jinder Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bal Jinder SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 25 years is suffering from PCOD problem. She is getting treatment from Gynecologist since 8 months. Nearly 10 tests have been done to diagnosis the exact problem like FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin etc. And found results are within good limit. Still Eggs are not maturing due to multiple cysts around the ovary. She has been doing regular exercises, yoga etc. She is prescribed for Myocyst M tabs for 2 months twice daily. And after that, CCQ 100 tabs for D2 to D6 & Valest 2 tabs for D7 to D12 and USG (Ultrasound) suggested, which resulted good and provided Hucog HP 5000 injection. Again suggested for being in contact for next 5 days. What is the chance for her eggs maturation. Please suggest.
I'm 23 and I have started experiencing hair thinning and hair greying. The grey hair had started appearing since I was 18 but in the past 2 months I have seen a rapid increase in the greying. I have a history of ovarian cyst when I was 17 and I do drink occasionally. This is making me feel very depressed. Please suggest some remedy.
I have too many pimples on my face & black heads too and I have a oily skin so what can I do for pimple and black heads free face Tell me.
I have a stone in kidney 25 mm. Please tell me prescription and precaution regarding it. Tell me whether operation must or it may be removed via medicines.
I am 23 years old. I have got pain in my knees. I have had this since 8 years ago. Its like a middle inside goes to my feet when it hurts and I can't stand because of pain. What should I do?
I have high hair loss. My hair structure is changed. 3 years back I have thick hair. Now it is unhealthy. I have dry skin, pimples around mouth, irritation on nose, dry nose.
Hi, I have some pink coloured gum type filling in one of my upper teeth used for chewing (maybe its called molars) its not painful but why the gum or say the mouth skin has gone inside it?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.