Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bindia Ghera
Submit a review for Dr. Bindia GheraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Actually I have tonsils which create so many problem in regular interval having this problem with tonsils I also get fever and body pain.
When I woke up in the morning I felt like something is stuck in my throat when I coughed some blood with 1 lump came out This only happen in morning and I do not feel loss in appetite, loss in weight, or any kind of chest pain but I am suffering from simple cold from last 2 days Pls help me out.
I am having sinus problem. What should I do to overcome it. Can you suggest some medicines? Every morning my nose start running. What can I do for that?
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
- Nasal polypsis is a disease affecting the adults. When children below 10 are affected, cystic fibrosis needs to be ruled out.
- Small polyps cause no symptoms at all.
- Larger ones can cause obstruction in the air passages of the nose causing stuffiness or blocked sensation.
- Partial or total loss of sense of smell.
- When they obstruct the discharge from the sinus openings, polyps lead to chronic sinusitis.
- Sneezing and watery nasal discharge due to associated allergies.
- Asthma and aspirin sensitivity may be present in patients with ethmoidal polyps.
- Unilateral nasal obstruction may be present in patients with an antrochoanal polyp.
- Headache, snoring and a permanent runny nose, facial pain, hyponasal voice and cough.
Treatment of Nasal Polyps with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is very effective in dealing with these little growths. Not only are the symptoms removed, the growths themselves vanish over a period of time. Homeopathy is uniquely placed as it takes into account not only the symptoms, but also the causes of the problem. Some causes are at times obvious. Others may not be obvious and are subtle. These may be the stress factors that the person had been undergoing before the problem surfaced. There may be some other things that need the experience of a seasoned homeopath to decipher.
Timely administered homeopathic medicines help avoid surgery and its inherent complications. Moreover, it is very common for the condition to recur even after surgery. Homeopathy is therefore highly recommended for people who have had surgery done to remove nasal polyps as the treatment would have a preventive effect, by which chance of recurrence is minimized.
In short, the treatment is targeted towards the root cause of the illness and hence the disease is treated from the core. Homeopathy believes in treating the patient and not just the disease.
There are 70 remedies which give great relief. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus medicines are tailor-made unlike allopathy in which all patients receive the same drugs or surgery although trade name may be different.
For total cure, the treatment must be taken seriously for about 2 to 3 years depending upon the number and size of nasal polyps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.