Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mohali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan KumarYour feedback matters!
I recently got a discoloration of black spot over my lip what should I do in order to get rid of black spot.
I have pimples everywhere on my face which looks very ugly type. And it is the reason that I feel that I'm not beautiful, so loss confidence. Please help me to clear my face.
I have got pimples in my face suddenly and the colour of my face has also degraded what should I do.
My hair grown was good but now my hair fall is increasing day by day. I do have tension taking problem I over think. This could be reason for it? Anf wht else reason can be possible?
I am losing my hair a lot I am using olive oil for my hair is it good for or not after using olive oil my hair fall has reduced to 10 %- 30% can you please suggest me should I continue with olive oil or not Thanks and regards Vijayaram.
I have uneven dark skin tone and also have a abnormal type of acne in a little part of my face. I want a spotless white even skin tone .What should I do?
Getting so much pimples and blackspot on my face. One of the doctor advised me to apply honey rather den cream. Shall I use dizz.
My hairs are becoming white rapidly. My age is only 23. Please tell me suggestion so that I can stop them.
I have a skin related problem how can I cure it. I am having very very much pimple on my face so how can I get cure by it?
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to remove wart from my little finger. Its since 2 years in my finger. I am not having problem but I thik it may be to someone else when I handshake. What should I do to get rid of it. Please help!
What if there is a continuous hair fall at the age of 21. What r the precautions that should be taken to reduce hair fall?
I am suffering from hair problem since 5 years in middle area almost hair are gone and very thin hair I can see easily see skin of the head please sir suggest me I can feel very embarrassing.
I have some light white patches on my face as m dark in complexion it doesn't look on my face last time I consult a doctor she gave me some medicines it was ok for some time now I am having it again I am not getting the reason behind it.
Sir gm sir I am having dark pigmentation on my cheeks & nose give me good solution which cream I have to use and which soap I have to use.
My aunt is having moles which r brownish and small in size they are increasing fastly her age is around ,45,
I had pimples on my face recently but after medication it is now cured but dark red spots are still there. I am using ice cube on my face to reduces red spots but it is not showing any result. What should I do?
Hello, friends. I am Princy Khandelwal, practising homoeopathy from last 10 years. First of all, I want to tell you about Homeopathy.
Homeopathy ek medical science hai jisme medicines natural substances se ek precise standard par prepare ki jati hai. Homeopathy ko lekar aam janta me kuch myths hai jo ki me clear karna chahti hu. Homeopathy medicines slow work karti hai. actually in medicines ka kaam karne ka tareeka alag hota hai. Ye apke body ke immune system ko strong karti hai, body ko disease fight karne ki ability deti hai, islie thoda sa slow work karti hai. Homeopathic medicines ka koi side effect nahi hota hai, inka koi parhez nahi hota hai. Diabetic patients bhi homoeopathic medicines le sakte hai, meethi goliya hone ke baad bhi unhe isse koi nuksaan nahi hoga. Kabhi kabhi zarurat padne par homoeopathy ke Sath me allopathic medicines bhi li ja sakti hai. Aj hum homoeopathy treatment for hair fall ke baare me baat karenge.
Homeopathy for hair fall.
Hairfall jese ki hum sab he jaante hai, scalp se baalo ka girna. Ise gum alopecia bhi kehte hai jisme baalo ka ghanapan kam hojata hai. 40-80 baal roz ka girna normal mana jata hai. Lekin agar apke baal isse adhik matra me girte hai to apko treatment ki zarurat hai. Hairfall ke bohot sare reasons hote hai. Lekin hairfall k reasons se pehle, hume hair growth ki stage ko samajhna hoga. Hair growth ki 3 stages hoti hai;
- First hota hai, Anagen stage. Is stage me baal grow karta hai or wo active stage me rehta hai. Ye stage 2-7 saal tak chalti hai.
- Catagen stage is next to anagen stage. Isme hair ki built supply band hone lag jati hai or hair dead hone lagta hai. Ye stage 10-14 dino tak chalti hai
- Teesri stage hai Tetogen. Ye ek resting stage hai. Isme hair girne lagte hai or hair follicle inactive ya resting phase me hote hai.
Hair growth k stages samajhne k baad hum hair fall k baare me baat karenge. There are various reasons for hair fall;
- Skin diseases on the scalp, such as fungal infection, dandruff etc.
- Genetics. Ye depend karti hai male or female baldness par.
- Nutritional deficiency, jese Iron ya vitamins k wajah se bhi hairfall hota hai.
- Hormonal changes, jese ki child birth ya menopause ki wajah se bhi hair fall hota hai.
- Major diseases, jese ki typhoid, thyroid etc ki wajah se bhi hairfall ho sakta hai.
- Kuch medicines, jese ki anti depression, steroids, cancer medicines, chemotherapy etc, inki wajah se bhi hair fall hota hai.
- Physical trauma, jese ki injury.
- Mental trauma, jese ki mental stress ki wajah se bhi hair fall hojata hai.
- General diseases such as hypothyroidism, tuberculosis, AIDS, inki wajah se bhi hairfall hone ke chances hote hai.
Various patterns of hair loss;
Alopecia areata: Is case me ek particular spot se hair loss hota hai, jise hum alopecia areata kehte hai.
Alopecia Totalis: Is case me poore scalp se hairloss hone lagta hai.
Androgenetic alopecia: Is case me male and female baldness ata hai jiska main reason hormonal change ya fir genetic factor hota hai.
Telogen effluvium: Is case me hair ki density poore scalp se kam hone lag jati hai. Telugen phase me hair jaldi enter karte hai islie aisa diffuse jaldi hojata hai.
Hair loss ke sabhi reasons ko jaane ke baad hum hair loss treatment ke baare me discuss karenge. Hair loss ke bohot he acche or effective treatment homeopathy me available hai jo ki aap le sakte hai. Lekin jese ki aap jante hai ki homeopathy me complete case history or symptoms ko lekar he treatment dia jata hai. Islie aap kisi acche homoeopathy doctor ko consult kare, treatment le or hairfall control kare.
You can discuss your problems with me also at my clinic. My clinic is B-79, Ashoka Enclave part 2, Sector- 37, Faridabad.
Thank you very much.