Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mohali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavpreet Singh Tuli
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavpreet Singh TuliYour feedback matters!
I wants to fix my front two teeth gaps without braces or without harm my teeth. Which treatment is best for me. I already watch so many video for closing my gap after that diastema closure. So can you tell me that is it okay diastema closure my front two teeth only and also tell me for cost idea.
Is tooth implantation (single incisor tooth) very painful? How much time usually it takes? Is it really worth and effective? Please also let me know some good hospital in Bangalore, where it could be done. Thanks.
Hi, My five years child teeth completely decaying very badly I went to dentist he prescribed toothmin paste but now it's supply been stop stopped any other toothpaste as same as toothmin if available and any suggestions for my child teeth recovery if possible please look into my problem.
My wife have pain in her teeth. Dentist say teeth is damaged. Bt she wants to keep her teeth. She do not wanna remove it. Plzzzz help.
White colour sores in left cheek and and at end of wisdom tooth 1 week over my doctor said you have stomatitis it's healing but slowly my medication are 1 dologel, 2 rubifal, 3 roxid what next?
From my teeth blood is coming few months before I hav shown to Dr. Dr. Told me that you have fix cab on teeth. But bec of job I hav not done. Is it's risky or not now their is no bleeding from my teeth
Hi I had my root canal 6 months before now I experience pain when chewing antibiotics help me for few days but later same problem arises.
Hi Sir, my daughter is one year old. She got one teeth on top and one in bottom. She has done back color at back side of upper teeth, it's not a hole. Pls let me know what should I have to use do. Is there any chance birth mole can be back side.
Did you notice blood from your gums in the morning while brushing or flossing? There are plenty of reasons behind bleeding gums. Some may be temporary while some may be severe. Here are some reasons which may be responsible for the bleeding of your gums.
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is the first and most initial stage of infection in the gums. A small amount of plaque and poor hygiene results in this condition which often leads to bleeding gums especially when you brush your teeth. But since this is the initial stage, brushing your teeth twice a day and maintain proper oral hygiene will cure the bleeding gums.
- Plaque: When plaque build-up on your gums becomes too much, it makes the gums come out from the teeth, and a gap develops thus causing bleeding. In the pockets that are formed between the gums and teeth, germs start accumulating. These germs start attacking the teeth and gums. When more and more germs accumulate, the bleeding also increases. With time this plaque become hard. The hardened plaque is called tartar. This stage is actually the second stage of gingivitis and is called the periodontitis.
- Medication: People who take medication for blood thinning usually experience bleeding gum problems. But you must be thinking how medicines can lead to bleeding gums? But the thing is that these medicines stop the blood from clotting and thus bleeding becomes much easier. If you face such a condition, pay a visit to your doctor and tell him about your medications.
- Change in Flossing Routine: A change in the regular flossing routine can also cause lead to bleeding gums. This has been reported in many patients. Suppose you haven’t flossed you teeth in the past few days or week and then you suddenly start your routine all over again then you are bound to have bleeding gums because your gums were habituated to a certain routine which you changed abruptly. The same condition will arise if you suddenly start flossing more times a day than you used to. Nothing unusual is good for your teeth. You should always be on a constant and regular flossing routine. However, bleeding due to flossing won’t continue forever.
- Change in Toothbrush: A change in your toothbrush may also lead to bleeding of gums. This happens because when you use a toothbrush for a considerable period, it becomes soft, but when you start using the new one, it is usually harder than the old one. This causes the gums to bleed. So always use a soft toothbrush, and if you are not so confident about the type of toothbrush you should use, talk to your dentist about it.
- Pregnancy: A type of gingivitis results at the time of pregnancy. Women experience bleeding from their gums and the gums swell considerably which happens mostly due to hormonal changes.
You should never give any unnecessary pressure on your gums and maintain a proper oral hygiene.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!