Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in MOHALI and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Ahuja
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish AhujaYour feedback matters!
The white part of eyes is alway red in color can you tell me I there any problem in it and how can I increase it whiteness.
I have bi focal glasses and cannot see clearly without them far & near both. Can Lasik laser help me in getting rid of the glasses.
Hello doctor as per the 3d ultrasound we can see how many eggs are consists in ovaries? Because I am asking this question for 2 weeks ago o undergone for ultrasound in impression column they mentioned diminished ovarian reserve .incase it is true which test is more accurate to know, my age 28 .how it is possible, in my family no one facing this issue.
I have a blur vision in eyes for last 1 month since I changed my spectacles. Consult a doctor many times but got no results. Still feeling the same defect. Let me know if something could be done.
Kindly tell me watching video using virtual reality player good or bad or OK for eyes. How much time can we watch without stressing our eyes.
My head being boost by temperature. M y nose is running. My eyes become small. What is the solution.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra-slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
1. Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
2. It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
3. It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
4. The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
5. ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
1. The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
2. The ICL gives very successful results and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
3. ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after surgery and lasts quite long.